Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inked and English. Euston ibis.  (Read 1971 times)

Fc_casual

External Link/Members Only OR External Link/Members Only

30 min incall - £80
november 016

In London for the football and was flicking through options to meet afterwards. (normally go to a soho walk up on the pure reason it's such good value for money and English girls are expensive in the city)

Liked the look of her and at the time she had 6 neg 1 neutral 1 postive (Thought I could maybe add to the postive's, I was wrong)

Text her time and duration and she replied promptly and gave me the postcode not mentioning she was in a hotel. Got to the postcode went to the middle of the road. Rang her to tell her I was here and she said she was at the ibis at the end of the road and the room number. So I hade to go back to the end of the road ( not a short road)

Into hotel, up the stairs found the room. Knocked, she opened the door, the room was quite messy.
Paper work done. Quick shower and onto the bed. was good till this point shed been nice and chatty and friendly saying she was saving for mortgage etc.  then owo began. Owo for 15 mins. Was so shit. All hand and not a care just trying make me cum quick as possible.
Was really so shit.

In the end I just forced my self to blow my load coz she was just being so rushy.
Showered and made effort to be extra long as she was so rushy
Out of shower dressed in the bathroom when ready left bathroom and just went straight for the door no goodbye nothing she was shit, the skank. Nothing like her pics.

Not adding much to whts on ukp already just another neg review for her.
Avoid!

Offline Trex

If someone got 1 positive and 6 negative its common sense that you should of avoid her, im surprise that she still active since 2010 and now got 7 negs on here. im not into her look, she looks like she belongs to a circus freak show, big turn off for me.   

Offline Link7

Agreed...don't know why people wouldn't heed the review system. Must have cash to burn.

Smelly and scaly hair, refusing advertised services, shit BJ, bitchy attitude - these are just some of the comments I skim read from her other reviews...why would a whore wash her hair for you, or give decent quality OWO, or be nice, when she didn't/wasn't for almost every other guy who called up?

8 reviews at the time of your visit, of which only 1 positive. So, based on empirical data, there was an 87.5% chance you would not have a positive experience. Presumably you thought this a risk worth taking, entirely your decision of course, but not particularly smart imo. Thanks for sharing.  :hi:

Fc_casual

Thought It could be because she might click with a younger guy, oh well not the end of the world.
I like that punk/skin head look (if there decent in the flesh ofcourse)

I skim read all reviews but thought id try my luck because of her look. Nothing to do with haveing cash to burn. Not smart but I love a gamble.

Offline king tarzan

Saw her years ago in Ealing
Very rude
Dirty filthy room
I found her temperament unstable
She only wanted to do lip kisses in discussion before handing money over
I refused and said forget it I am leaving
Then the bitch flew into a rage shouting racist slurs
I just kept quiet did not respond as she seemed nuts and just saw myself out
Well glad to be away from her
She is definitely fucked up in the head

If she was little bit right in the head at least
No tatoos
Had long hair
She would be pretty

She had nice sharp features and really sparkling amazing eyes then the rest turns dour when the bitch turns foul!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Fc_casual

Saw her years ago in Ealing
Very rude
Dirty filthy room
I found her temperament unstable
She only wanted to do lip kisses in discussion before handing money over
I refused and said forget it I am leaving
Then the bitch flew into a rage shouting racist slurs
I just kept quiet did not respond as she seemed nuts and just saw myself out
Well glad to be away from her
She is definitely fucked up in the head

If she was little bit right in the head at least
No tatoos
Had long hair
She would be pretty

She had nice sharp features and really sparkling amazing eyes then the rest turns dour when the bitch turns foul!!

no one should put up with shit like that bro, sorry to hear that, racism has no place.

Any suggestions for girls in london mate, owo , sub facefuck?

Offline hillingdonpete

This girl has 552 + feedback?  out of  577

I'm not saying it was not a negative ,but what am I missing?

Even in Nov 16 it must of been 500+ feedback.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 12:10:19 am by hillingdonpete »

Fc_casual

This girl has 552 feedback? not 6/7?

I'm not saying it was not a negative ,but what am I missing?

552 AW feedback that cant be trusted,(10 UKP) UKP is the best place for reviews the truth, trusted. you can look at any aw profile ukp reviews if they have reviews on here by searching  the aw link in the search bar. before going through with any punt do abit of digging.

Offline hillingdonpete

552 AW feedback that cant be trusted,(10 UKP) UKP is the best place for reviews the truth, trusted. you can look at any aw profile ukp reviews if they have reviews on here by searching  the aw link in the search bar. before going through with any punt do abit of digging.

Sorry mate, I thought you were talking about AW feedback.  :thumbsup:

Fc_casual

« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 12:24:40 am by Fc_casual »

Fc_casual

Sorry mate, I thought you were talking about AW feedback.  :thumbsup:

Any suggestions on girls, english sub owo facefuck pal?

Offline puntingpumping1920

She used to offer bareback a long time ago. There was a video floating on the web of her barebacking a punter
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Fc_casual

She used to offer bareback a long time ago. There was a video floating on the web of her barebacking a punter

Any suggestions on girls sammy, english sub owo facefuck mate?

Offline puntingpumping1920

Any suggestions on girls sammy, english sub owo facefuck mate?

What type of look are you looking for in a woman
Budget ?
Area ?
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Sinz

How could I ever forget this "weirdo"  :wackogirl: which is a polite word for her.

She is the reason I joined UKP to warn all punters.

You have learnt the lesson the hard way OP - trust UKP reviews.

Offline The_Don

At the OP thanks for another warning about this W/G.

She clearly is one to avoid, IMO.

As you have found out, experience can be a harsh teacher!

I hope that UKP members, consider what others have stated about her and ignore her A/W feedback.

I learned to take W/G, feed back on A/W with a pinch of salt. A system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO

Currently I have 0 feed back on my A/W account (and its going to stay that way of some time). That alone states how much faith I have, in that system.

Some punters may have that itch, about her. Because they are looking for some, a little different.

But IMO, one of the things that is different, is the fact that she managed (like some other bad W/G). To keep her A/W profile (with high levels of feedback) going for so long (by ripping punters off).

Trust in the UKP reviews, from members that you (the reader/member), consider reliable.

chexx

I saw her way before I found this forum

Went to see her on the number of positive feedback she had on AW

I think a lot of her clients are foreign nationals working here ie. eastern european bullders and taxi drivers etc..