Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Istanbul  (Read 32878 times)

Offline MrE30

Hi guys.

Heading to Istanbul tomorrow. Does anyone know of any Hamam’s that offer extras? Ideally one with an attractive lady and not an overweight hairy Turkish gent with a pot belly.

Kal

Offline KeenPunter

Hi, which part of Istanbul are you going to? (it's twice the size of London)

Offline Bigben1

Im new on here so please forgive me if this is incorrect to post when the guy asked for the information a couple of weeks ago  - but with the drop in the Lira Istanbul is pretty cheap .....

for prices that start from around TL550 (£29) search
"Forum Zamparalar” - this is a lot of work and you need to kind of prepare before you go ... WhatsApp ect --- you will get frustrated doing this - depends on your patience and your ability to use a translator.

if you want an agency girl sent to your room is around
1200TL (£65) for 2 hours -- search istanbul eskort on twitter and instagram and you will get loads of numbers.

Finally on FB you can add Ela Simsek - speaks good english - bit more pricey (minimum TL1600) but well reviewed ...

Remember it matters where you stay as the city is split between Europe and Asia - pm me if you need any other advice

Offline xxx_20

hello everybody,

I'm new here but had some experience in Istanbul. I was also using this "Zamparalar" website to reach out the girls.
Couple of facts;
-lots of girls with up-to-date information and photos.(In Istanbul,Ankara and Izmir)
-girls on that website provide high qaulity service(compared to other non-name website or agency)
-photos can be shopped/manipulated.(not for all but try to choose the girls with more photos and positive feedbacks.)
-you can read/write reviews about girls.
-easy contact.(when messaging or calling girls if you referance this zamparalar forum they will  answer as soon as possible.It is like trustpilot of the girls and they want to receive positive feedbacks from everyone.)
-at the promotion page of the girls you can see they declare themself as speaking English,however it might be an exaggerated opinion.
 before the meeting, by talking on the phone in detail, be sure communication will not be a problem with the girl.

How to reach girls,
since the domain of the website is changing regularly(frequently blocked by government) check this twitter account and link directed to the website. -> External Link/Members Only
when you enter the page you can use google page translate it is working fine.
create an account.
After login etc. go down at the main page and look for girls at anatolian side or european side. For details of the girl click on the name of the girl. At next page click to promotion for details.(If you want to read referances click ref bar.) . Finally you are going to see a fixed topic which includes all the details about the girl.

To be honest It will take your time and energy. But this is the best way to find best girls.

ps: if you need help send me a message I will try to help you.

Cheers,

« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 02:23:32 am by xxx_20 »

Offline KeenPunter

I'm familiar with the website and I (and almost the whole forum) would disagree that there's girls from Ankara on there. Good for Istanbul perhaps but not much more unless you have experienced different personally.?

Offline xxx_20

I'm familiar with the website and I (and almost the whole forum) would disagree that there's girls from Ankara on there. Good for Istanbul perhaps but not much more unless you have experienced different personally.?

Yes you are right, for Ankara  and Antalya there is not much options/girls.(Izmir 4-5 girls) I was using it for Istanbul.

Do you have any experience about the girls' communication/English skills ?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 03:59:17 pm by xxx_20 »

Offline twatsalot

As a frequent visiter i will say its best to just use seeking and tinder. You get a nicer set of girls , does take some more work but ive had a variety of ladies that were free and some ive paid up to 150gbp for the evening multiple sessions.

Offline Offtoasda

As a frequent visiter i will say its best to just use seeking and tinder. You get a nicer set of girls , does take some more work but ive had a variety of ladies that were free and some ive paid up to 150gbp for the evening multiple sessions.

You in your 40s or younger/older? 

Offline Bru1901

On seeking you can get alot of pimps too

Change search to 160km and you will find more. Or find ones with local flight to istanbul as flights are cheap.

Seeking is fine and you will also find current tourers or girls on holiday who will meet you too.

You need to host for everyone

Offline KeenPunter

I used to use seeking but seems its very pricy bow to even use fir a month before you've even sent a message to anyone

Offline LopDop

Worth a shot, currently in Istanbul Fatih, not really found anything. Would appreciate any direct help of any sort! Thanks :)

Offline Helloyou75001

Gonna meet this bird tomorrow:
External Link/Members Only

Will review after. Wish me luck!

Offline Helloyou75001

So seen her. She's asian although from kazak. Seems to speak some chinese. She has a fit body but facially not that great. I was a bit disappointed.

Sex was ok. She did multiple position including lip kissing and short OWO. She started with OWO but then after 2min suggested to go for sex

I had my shot after 10min. Then we chatted a bit. Then she told me good luck as I was supposed to leave.

All in, paid for 1h but got 30min service. Seems like only 1 shot allowed.

A bit disappointed. Was planning to see another one but it feels like istanbul may not be the place for punting

Offline Bru1901

Xxx20 can you message me. I cant message you

Offline Bru1901

In the end used massage republic

Plenty offers

Seen two who were raunchy and up for it.

Has to be hotel outcalls for them so I couldnt do more than two females to avoid suspicion