Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eusie  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only

Hi gents, just wondering if any of you have been to see euise of late ? She has stopped doing extras and now says she has a new  phillipino girl working in billingham shop . Any info please 🙏🏼

Offline Punter007

Hi, I went to see her about three weeks ago but havent got round to a review. It was lacklustre - in the past she has offered a happy beginning and happy ending, and in the past I was lucky enough to have a blow job from her just after I got out of the shower prior to the massage.  But my last visit, the massage was great as always, but she's clearly reluctant to offer anything other than happy ending. She is off to open a new shop in Sheffield soon and said she wont be offering extras. Time will tell if her new Phillipino at Billingham would do so.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 10:25:02 pm by Punter007 »

Offline TomPI

Shame about the decline in extras , obviously very much influenced by her new boyfriend if one reads the other reviews , oh well  as you say let’s see what the new member of staff does

Offline niceguy

just update i spoke to eusie
about new girl defo no happy ending she said were ligit
 so nothing at all

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
just update i spoke to eusie
about new girl defo no happy ending she said were ligit
 so nothing at all
If you spoke on the phone that's the standard reply, they don't know who is asking. Any extras have to discussed in the room.

Offline catweazle

If the new girl is working in the salon  unsupervised by Eusie,  then I guess it won't be long until she  starts thinking about making extra cash.