Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand Oct 23 _ Bangkok & Phuket  (Read 3627 times)

Online randompunter1234

Thought I would write a small blog about my trip.

It was one great adventure, great beaches, superb food, some amazing women and fair end of the budget

It was a 10 day trip begining October

Flying from London to bangkok and back from Phuket via Qatar - flight cost around £650

Accommodation:  went for airbnb apartment - fairly high end - 2 bed 2 bath condo in Sukhumvit soi 11 @ £75 pn and a similar one in Patong @ £79.
Intitally planned to spend a few nights at another beach but decided to stay in Patong only.

For a family holiday will definitely opt for Karon and Kata beach @ Phuket

Rented a 160cc bike for the stay @ 300BHT a day and a further 300 for the fuel. drove around 150km and spent little less than half that fuel.
One thing to note, be prepared to surrender your passport if you planning to rent a bike. Alternate is a hefty deposit that may not be refunded upon return of the bike.

Another important thing to note: get an IDP before you travel , as you will likely be stopped by police and could be fined (they stopped and let us go )
In case of accident, insurance could be an issue if you dont have an IDP.

We opted for a bigger bike as it was two of us. A smaller bike would cost 150-200.

Food and drinks more expensive in bkk than phuket, but you can still have a feast for 1000BHt ( £22) for 2 at a decent resataurant.

Definitely try: Seafood 6 near Bangla road entrance in Phuket. Always a queue and some of the best thai food I've ever had.

Great Beaches, personally found Karon and Kata to be the nicest. Kammala has a more laid back vibe, some nice beachside restaurants and a great beachclub @ cafe del mar more fancy. great to catch a sunset drink. Rawai at the southern end is good too.

If you going to Phuket for first time , like me, you would probably opt for a visit to Phi Phi, while it is on everyones bucket list, I didnt really enjoy the group tour, too much time travelling and waiting, with little time on the island itself and it was too busy. We paid !600Bht each. and it took up all day

Personally enjoyed the short trip to Kho Khai- if you  want to try snorkelling, this is the one I would recommend. Paid 750 Bht  .

As regards the sexy adventures, the plan was to go with the flow and it worked out pretty well.

Spent 3 days in Bangkok and 6 days in Phuket

Joined TF 10 days before travel . Most profiles in and around bkk, and managed to line shortlist 2, a 29 year old  and another 22 yr old half chinese with perfect English. ( She agreed to be a SB and pretty happy to travel to Phuket _ but the plan didnt materialise)

My friend managed to hook a pretty cute 35 yr old teacher, who actually arrived before us and ready to welcome us at the apartment.

Mine arrived a little later in the evening in a Ford pickup :wackogirl:

Went out for drinks , dinner. I had a great day and a half , proper GFE. sex was good too. My friend on the other had wanted to get rid of his girl after the first night. It seemed brutal, but he ditched her via SMS and booked her a hotel for the night as she had flown from Chiang Mai.

Sunday was the best part of the trip.

Both girls gone, I arranged my second date. Quite a stunning petite 22 yr old, went for a massage and lunch, goes away to run some errands and then she joins us later in the evening for dinner . shower at my place.

Now my friend wanted to party and go clubbing and they started talking. and Anna made it happen. Apparently there are line and watsapp groups and she invited bids for 2000Bht for 3-4 hours and we shortlisted a cute mid 20s Japanese looking girl with zero English. (no sex)

As per her, she'd do it for her boss  who would ask her to arrange those dates.

Ended up in Tichucha one of the nicest rooftops in Bkk, great vibe, few drinks later we ended up @ Thalia  nightclub, took a table. Boy, these girls could drink. great night, stumbled back home and had the most incredible drunken sex.

But the next day, for whatever reason Anna decided she couldnt come to phuket (she did come but made her own arrangements _ very strange)

And so we headed to Phuket

We wanted to have a more relaxed beach time and so the action was more laid back.

Checked out most of the bars and clubs.

Harem was by far the most fun. Its more a strip club with naked dancers. Buy a couple of lady drinks (250Bht) and you can pretty much have the most crazy lap dance with all access. we just enjoyed the beer.

one night did catch some stunning beauties in Oscar bar. We went in becuase my friend liked one and in the end I ended up chosing one. A stunning 27yr old beauty. very sophisticated , posh and bullion trader (yes :D) Bar fine 1000, 3k for LT.  Sex was good, but the girls flipped back at the condo and left early.

Perhaps we were a bit naive or because it was a pair of them , but the next day she was simply happy to come without a barfine and LT for 3k

Met another FL from TF who was kinda insta model , overpaid a bit @5k - just needed to scratch the itch.

My friend managed to chat a very sexy Russian working in one of the fancy cafes for a date on the last day.

I had another very cute Real estate broker that i met on the last day for a date.

If you are polite and have some time on hand you can easily ask a girl out for a date and more. I had a fair few in Bkk that I could see but just didnt have the time.

It was a fun trip

Rough total cost

Flight and accomodation - £1000 per person ( 10 days)

Spend - Approx 1100-1200 per person including any amount paid to the girls

Hope this helps anyone planning a trip  :cool:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 08:59:05 pm by randompunter1234 »

Offline Bartolomeo

Nice one  :thumbsup:

I'm going to Bangkok and Phuket in December. I was thinking of going to try out club in Bangkok, but didn't think of actually going in with a woman/date. For the women you picked up on TF, did you pay for them and agree what you wanted to do?

Online southcoastpunter

I'm going to Bangkok and Phuket in December. I was thinking of going to try out club in Bangkok, but didn't think of actually going in with a woman/date. For the women you picked up on TF, did you pay for them and agree what you wanted to do?

Bartolomeo - also have a look at the other Bangkok and Phuket threads for additional info. Generally yes, most ladies on TF who agree to meet you (unless you are a much younger guy - ie their age) are Freelancers and will want paying.  that's not to say that some won't come with you to bars and clubs "not on the clock" if ST, most will if LT. And yes, like here in the UK, state clearly what you want and get it confirmed.

If you are lucky enough to "pull" a lady (not paid for) " then its pretty much as per the uk - whatever you both want to do. But watchout, more likely they will be after a husband! I got chatting to a Thai lady in a bar in Pattong and we went onto to two other bars together before back to my hotel for an overnight. Didn't ask for any money although i gave her some as most are quite poor and have families back in the rural areas of Thailand that they help support. She most def wanted a "husband" to support her and her family. Still message each other occasionally and she wants to see me again when i go back!

Online randompunter1234

The women I met in Bkk were regular women, met on TF.

One was working at a MNC and could only meet on weekend,came friday night, left sunday morning, very simple and unpretenious, Only her English wasnt the best. We didnt discuss any money or even sex beforehand, but  when she arrived with a weekend bag, i knew it was on :D

The other one with whom I went clubbing was a totally different animal. 22 yr old, superfit and perfect English, we'd had a few video calls beforehand and she wasnt sure of anything until we met in person. When we first started talking I asked her to be a SB and come along with me to Phuket, but didnt discuss any money.  In the end she didnt come with me, joined us in phuket later but booked her own place. I guess she felt a bit different after our sexy time on the first date :lol: . She was more into partying and loved her alcohol

On the first day, we just went a meal and the conversation just went in that direction. My friend wanted to party and a dance partner. The girl arranged it. We paid the other girl 2k for 4 hours, but she stayed on longer than that, drank half a bottle of vodka and more. It was fun.

IN comparison, the girl that my friend met on TF was actually looking for a serious relationship/ husband and gave totally different vibes, which is why my friend got rid of her the next day

I am sure if you have some time on. hand,  you will deifintely score with a lot of regular girls

« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 11:56:46 pm by randompunter1234 »

Online randompunter1234

Space and Oynx are supposedly the best one. they dont get busy until 1am

Offline Bartolomeo

Thanks guys!
I'm in mid 30s but everyone always thinks i'm in my 20s. I've done the whole sightseeing thing in Bangkok many years ago, so I'll have time. I'll see how it goes and what i'm feeling when I actually join TF before I fly over. I also want to check out Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza.

Phuket is new for me, and i'm staying at a mid hotel right on soi sansabi, so i'll be doing relaxed beach days and checking out all the debauchery along there and bangla road at night.

I also didn't think of just arranging an LT and checking out a club, which might be better, as you know what you're getting at end of the night.

Offline Maxcrew57

Thanks Randompunter, I'm planning to go to Thailand in Jan/Feb next year and your review and reviews of others has given me some valuable insight.
Just a couple of things, is TF the Thai version of Seeking and Barfine the money you pay to the bar to take the girl and then you pay her fee? Also what do ST and LT stand for?

Online randompunter1234

Thanks Randompunter, I'm planning to go to Thailand in Jan/Feb next year and your review and reviews of others has given me some valuable insight.
Just a couple of things, is TF the Thai version of Seeking and Barfine the money you pay to the bar to take the girl and then you pay her fee? Also what do ST and LT stand for?

TF or thai friendly is a regular dating site, another one if Thai Cupid, apparently this one is the more popular/ more profiles.

Not expensive, I paid around £15 for a months subscription.

All sorts of profiles - freelancers and the regular ones. I just joined it for fun without any expectations. I would say best is to join a week or so before otherwise it will take up all your time and its difficult to sustain interest if you do find a good match.  If you've been on seeking , you would know what i mean :D
I have used SA during covid , but the girls in London on SA were mercenaries in comparison :dash:

Barfine

Yes, you're right, thats the money you pay the bar if you actually take out a girl working there.

Its fun, but it the money can quickly add up

So if you fancy a girl, sit down for a drink, you have to offer her a drink (usually 250bht) , if she hangs around for a bit , she may want another drink.
My undertstanding is that the barfines can vary from anything like 100-1500. Main hotspots like Bangla Rd/ Phuket or Bkk its more likely to be 500-1000

I only barfined one girl for 1000Bht @ Bangla road. We'd agreed 3000 Bht for LT (long time or overnight). This was in addition to her drinks

ST or short time will be usually 2-3 hours.
But always best to discuss all options before making a committment.

And if you looking for FLs,  best place to hunt for em in Phuket would be Illusion club

Online southcoastpunter

Maxcrew57 - i can answer your question.

ThaiFriendly is not the local version of Seeking, Seeking has some members listed in various Thai Cities and larger towns. TF is its own dating site but with lots of Freelancers (basically independant WG's) - maybe at least half the ladies on there are Freelancers. Having said that, i am an big user of Seeking in the uk but didn't use in in Thailand when i was there earlier this year but rather TF (and also WeChat - a bit like TF but not so good and perhaps more popular with chinese than Thai ladies. 

Yes barfine is as you said. ST = short time (usually about an hour or so) and LT= long time (4-5 hours + and often overnight).

edit - hadn't seen randonpunters reply when i wrote this so some duplication!!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 09:10:14 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Maxcrew57

Thanks Randompunter & southcoastpunter. Regarding an SB/girlfriend, that sounds interesting to me (2 - 3 days) because it will help me get orientated and get the best from the local culture in a lot of ways; is there a general ballpark figure for this?

Online randompunter1234

Thanks Randompunter & southcoastpunter. Regarding an SB/girlfriend, that sounds interesting to me (2 - 3 days) because it will help me get orientated and get the best from the local culture in a lot of ways; is there a general ballpark figure for this?

keep an open mind, approach it as regular dating. dont go with any ideas and budget.

I just go with the vibe I get.

For me, the idea of a SB/ holiday GF will only work with a regular girl. You may of course meet a freelancer and vibe well and she may agree to hang out for a few days, but it will be different, almost overbearing

Offline Maxcrew57

Cheers, invaluable advice, I'll keep it in mind. Re SA I have used in UK and had great results initially pre and during covid, but not so much lately, too much online and platonic. But did connect with a girl pre covid and still meet up albeit irregularly.

Offline Icarus

Can I ask why you chose Phuket over Pattaya? Just interested in your rationale.

I haven't been to either, and have no knowledge apart from Pattaya being sin city, but looking at a beach holiday in a couple of months.

Online randompunter1234

I  have not been to Pattaya, but my understanding is that its more of a party/ mongering destination.

Phuket on the other hand is a much bigger place and has a lot more to offer as a destination other than mongering.

I chose Phuket as my primary motivation was a good beach holiday with fun on the side.

If you want full on mongering/ party both Pattaya and Phuket have plenty to offer, maybe Pattaya a bit more I guess. But if you're travelling for anything more than a week, I am sure you want an off day by yourself exploring.

If you move away from Patong, the other places have a great vibe, restaurants. markets, a few malls as well.

Online southcoastpunter

Can I ask why you chose Phuket over Pattaya? Just interested in your rationale.

I haven't been to either, and have no knowledge apart from Pattaya being sin city, but looking at a beach holiday in a couple of months.

i have been to both in 2023. Personally, i think Phuket (and especially Patong) wins hands down. Pattaya is a lot larger but i thought it was in places and in some ways "seedy" compared to Patong. Patong has a better beach and lots of "tourist/holiday" things around it including some great island and other beach resorts. If you are not a beach /island person but just want sex and more sex than pattaya is the better option. Some hotels there have a clientele that is almost exclusively middle or older aged white guys who are just there for the beer and sex!

btw, be mindful that Phuket is an area but there is also Phuket town. I only stayed in Phuket town overnight before moving on to Patong but didn't see too much in the way of go-go bars etc. a few massage places yes. (that is not to say there aren't any in phuket town, just i didn't see any!)

Offline Icarus

Thanks for the responses. My mental picture of Phuket was of a quiet family holiday destination so I'd never considered it despite now seeing the many threads here. I'd never noticed them; Interesting how your mind blocks stuff out based on bias...

I've done an hour or so of research. Found some videos on YouTube with the bar complex in Patong. The girls in those bars that are dancing on the tables - are those girls available in the same way that they would be in usual bars? So BF & payment etc... Reviews suggest that there are gogos and freelancers available, but the bars on the main strip seem somewhat grey as the girls are fully dressed so would like to find out what is possible.

Will probably split time between both and leaning towards spending more in Phuket now. Cheers for the information!

[EDIT: Scrap this - I've just read the other Phuket thread on the first page and it has answered all the questions I could possibly ask!)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 07:40:58 am by Icarus »

Offline Bartolomeo

I was originally going to split my days before I went Phuket (going for an event, which is whole reason of the trip) between bangkok and pattaya, but I think I read southcoastpunter and maybe couple others recommend Phuket over Pattaya in another thread.

If I was able to book more nights, I probably would have stayed in Pattaya for few days just to check it out

Online randompunter1234

Thanks for the responses. My mental picture of Phuket was of a quiet family holiday destination so I'd never considered it despite now seeing the many threads here. I'd never noticed them; Interesting how your mind blocks stuff out based on bias...

I've done an hour or so of research. Found some videos on YouTube with the bar complex in Patong. The girls in those bars that are dancing on the tables - are those girls available in the same way that they would be in usual bars? So BF & payment etc... Reviews suggest that there are gogos and freelancers available, but the bars on the main strip seem somewhat grey as the girls are fully dressed so would like to find out what is possible.

Will probably split time between both and leaning towards spending more in Phuket now. Cheers for the information!

[EDIT: Scrap this - I've just read the other Phuket thread on the first page and it has answered all the questions I could possibly ask!)

To summarise for you

Bangla Road in Patong is the main action strip, filled with bars, pubs, gogo bars, nightclubs, shisha lounges .

Phuket is very big, phuket town itself is a proper city with plenty of massage shops/ bars all around. But for first visit Bangla Rd would suffice

Most gogo bars have girls dancing on the bars, and in thoery are available for barfine.

Then there are these other gogo bars - gentleman clubs like Harem, Suzy Wong, Nida and a couple of others that have full naked girls (harem) topless (suszy wong). The are some of the prettiest girls I saw compared to the rest of the Bangla road.

In thoery they are also available to barfine- so I was told by the manager there, but their business model is more inclined to lap dancing (and its pretty fun on depending on the girl, hands everywhere , DFK), just keep buying the ladydrinks :cool:

Offline Bmunda

Thanks for the intel! Im away for work and found a cheap stop to phuket, land early sat and out by sunday early eve

Any other pointers would be great but good intel already on where to go

Online randompunter1234

Thanks for the intel! Im away for work and found a cheap stop to phuket, land early sat and out by sunday early eve

Any other pointers would be great but good intel already on where to go

Stop by Oscar bar (just at the corner of Bangla road) and say hi to Monica :cool:. If you're on a short stop and looking for a solid 8, that my tip :-)

Offline Bmunda

Stop by Oscar bar (just at the corner of Bangla road) and say hi to Monica :cool:. If you're on a short stop and looking for a solid 8, that my tip :-)

Added to the 24 to-do's   ;)