Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nattaya Thai Massage  (Read 6039 times)

Offline jasper

External Link/Members Only

I walked into this place early this afternoon, with no appointment. The lady on reception told me that she would try and accommodate me. Within a minute or two I was whisked to a room and left to undress. Again within a couple of minutes my masseuse arrived and started my massage. I had no preconceptions of whether or not I would get a happy ending and basically was prepared and more than happy to receive a top quality massage, with nothing else. 
   The massage began and we introduced ourselves to one another, the ladies name was "O", cute enough to look at and had a nice friendly attitude. The massage itself was superb and consisted of lots of stretching and deep massage. This was definitely NOT a sensual massage and today that's exactly-what I was there for, I have been struggling with my lower back and this felt bliss, if painful  at times. With the backs of my legs, back and arms done, I was asked to turn over. O started to stretch my legs, with the right leg done she moved to the left leg, at this point the whole experience of the massage went downhill, as there was a knock at the door.
   "O", explained that she had a client waiting and that the new masseuse would take over for the remainder of the massage. This was obviously not ideal, but the most frustrating thing was that the girls had obviously not communicated with one another well enough. The new masseuse asked me whether I had my arms massaged? I told her that I had, she then proceeded to massage my arms !!!!! wtf !!!. I told her again that my arms had already been done but my legs had not. She replied" you don't mind having your arms done again do you? . She massaged one of my legs and not the other!!!. I then sat up and she massaged my back ....again !!!. Having spent approx 5-10 minutes with me the new masseuse, promptly said "have a nice day"..... and left the room.

I have to say that "O"s massage was very good until the interruption.

The main reason for this post is to perhaps find out,which of the girls offers H/E and which don't. The place itself is  clean and the standard of massage is very good. I will be happy to receive feedback on a private message if anyone prefers that

Jasper

Offline jasper

I walked into this place early this afternoon, with no appointment. The lady on reception told me that she would try and accommodate me. Within a minute or two I was whisked to a room and left to undress. Again within a couple of minutes my masseuse arrived and started my massage. I had no preconceptions of whether or not I would get a happy ending and basically was prepared and more than happy to receive a top quality massage, with nothing else. 
   The massage began and we introduced ourselves to one another, the ladies name was "O", cute enough to look at and had a nice friendly attitude. The massage itself was superb and consisted of lots of stretching and deep massage. This was definitely NOT a sensual massage and today that's exactly-what I was there for, I have been struggling with my lower back and this felt bliss, if painful  at times. With the backs of my legs, back and arms done, I was asked to turn over. O started to stretch my legs, with the right leg done she moved to the left leg, at this point the whole experience of the massage went downhill, as there was a knock at the door.
   "O", explained that she had a client waiting and that the new masseuse would take over for the remainder of the massage. This was obviously not ideal, but the most frustrating thing was that the girls had obviously not communicated with one another well enough. The new masseuse asked me whether I had my arms massaged? I told her that I had, she then proceeded to massage my arms !!!!! wtf !!!. I told her again that my arms had already been done but my legs had not. She replied" you don't mind having your arms done again do you? . She massaged one of my legs and not the other!!!. I then sat up and she massaged my back ....again !!!. Having spent approx 5-10 minutes with me the new masseuse, promptly said "have a nice day"..... and left the room.

The main reason for this post is to perhaps find out,which of the girls offers H/E and which don't. The place itself is  clean and the standard of massage is very good. I will be happy to receive feedback on a private message if anyone prefers that

Jasper

Just a note on the above. It might be better to private message any details regarding the girls that do and don't offer H/E. I believe one or two boyfriends and partners of the girls, lurk on sites similar to this one.

Regards
Jasper

Offline spartanwizard

Yes they do, that's why a lot of girls come and go from this place and it's difficult to find out who does and doesn't on a public forum. I have never been myself, although it's very much on my to do list as the management here are pretty spot on regarding making sure you get a good service. And any problems you may have are usually ironed out if you contact them.

Offline jasper

Yes they do, that's why a lot of girls come and go from this place and it's difficult to find out who does and doesn't on a public forum. I have never been myself, although it's very much on my to do list as the management here are pretty spot on regarding making sure you get a good service. And any problems you may have are usually ironed out if you contact them.

Stern, to confirm your above quote, the owner has indeed been in touch and offered a free massage.... nice touch

Jasper

lancslad88

Went to Nattaya today and had a good massage but no h/e available.very disappointed! Are they still offering this?

Perry999

Jasper

Wich girls provide H/E? If so can you please mail me, I have been twice now and haven't even try and ask just Incase it may offend them.

Offline spartanwizard

You are unable to receive pm's . But ask when in the room and you will leave happy.  :D