Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Malee massage - massage + BJ - Pattaya - 500 baht/£12  (Read 829 times)

Offline Prince_s

I think thats the name of the shop. I forgot to ask the lady her name but i reckon all ladies will offer a similar service and its for you punters to choose the lady you like, they were all in their late 30s or early 40s not young.
The shop is next to a couple of massage shops very close to P Plus hotel but the ladies called me and invited me in and i see that as a good sign for a decent service rather than a shop where the ladies just sit there and dont say a word when you walk past.

So i went in and at the back of the shop theres a private room which doesnt have a window but its a room and not a bed separated by curtains which they have before that room when you walk in. Once i was taken into the room i had a good idea i was gonna get extras. I dont like to ask for extras beforehand because i like the WSWS factor

Anyways before the massage started, she got a wet towel and wiped my arse and balls. That was a first. But it confirmed what might follow.
Then the massage, was soft and relaxing with a couple of swipes and touches not many. A very quick turn around after only 15 mins. I thought maybe most of the hour is being saved for the extras. Then she massaged my legs before she asked if i want a blow job. I said yes how much, she asked me how much i wana pay and i offered 300 baht  (massage was 200 for the hour) and she agreed.

She then wiped my dick with some wipes before taking me inside her mouth OWO very enthusiastic but she made wierd moaning noises which was a turn off. Her english wasnt great so i couldnt tell her to shut up. Anyway she kept going took me deep as well and often just licked and sucked my bell end before taking me deep again and eventually speeded up and i exploded in her mouth. 10 out of 10 for enthusiasm and effort. She then went to the bathroom to wash her mouth and came back and ended the session..30 mins in. So you wont get a full hour but for the price you pay im sure you all agree its vfm.

I had a shower and left. She told me to come back.
I reckon FS is probably on offer as well and probably for a bargain price.

I would say overall the BJ was comparible to what i got at laung massage (my other 500 baht BJ review) but the massage was not as good in terms of sensual touches on your arse/balls and reach unders.