Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage and Hand Relief providers in North West - Info and Review links  (Read 709998 times)

Offline spartanwizard

Hi, new to the forum and noticed there wasnt much going on information wise regarding the massage scene. Hopefully we can start a thread that can provide some info on the service and providers in and around the northwest dedicated to this.

I have just added a review for Massage and Hand relief
Cute massage girl
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35441.0
In a word AVOID!

If on the other hand anyone wants any recommendations on the massage scene let me know. Had far better experiences in the massage department rather than on the FS scene.
I will be putting a few more reviews up over the next week or so.

Cheers
S

James999

Hi, new to the forum and noticed there wasnt much going on information wise regarding the massage scene.

The problem tends to be that the Prostitutes that offer this service often don't like to be discussed / reviewed, and a few fluffies end up arguing what she does / doesn't offer.

Call it what you like but if they wank you off they're Pro$$ies not massage therapists or other bollocks they may spout  :crazy:

Offline spartanwizard

That maybe he case but seeing as this is a punting forum  surely and feedback and reviews is going to help a lot of people looking for this service.

infoseeker

Thanks for starting this thread Stern.  :hi:

External Link/Members Only
Have seen the The Beautiful Valerie
Will post a review and link in her in the next few days (hopefully this evening)
and the less beautiful Mae with a slightly better massage technique
will similarly review
and as for
Miss A and Chloe (same person).... lovely personality but not had a massage from her.... since she is a ladyboy!

Jasmine Massage - Hand Relief and Body to Body Manchester Salford Quays

infoseeker

James999, Stern is one of my pals from the other forum who only started posting on here yesterday but has already contributed lots including a review.

We should make contributing punters like that welcome don't you think :drinks:

Offline jasper

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34969.0

Link to my reveiw of the new Amy, at Hatta in Liverpool.

She's an Asian cutey

Jasper

infoseeker

The problem tends to be that the Prostitutes that offer this service often don't like to be discussed / reviewed...

All the more reason why we need share Info on what they have been known to do and don't so punters can make informed decisions and get VFM, whether the service providers like it or not, precisely what this forum is about.

Having visited a few Massage and Hand Relief providers, I would say sometimes asking straight out (say over the telephone) what they do and don't allow will lead to a negative response.

Some places that do offer hand job / happy ending (and more) write on their profile or vivastreet listing
No Sexual Service
it is the nature of the business.
Example - External Link/Members Only
On that website it is like no way jose no sexual services, but I know from feedback that happy endings are on the menu at that place, maybe not first meet then again maybe so.....

Best to find a place ask on this thread if anyone has any experience of a getting a hand job / happy ending and more.
Then if no punter feedback results and you're feeling brave turn up and test the boundaries yourself, in a way it all adds to the thrill... but please make sure to report back.

infoseeker

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34969.0
Link to my reveiw of the new Amy, at Hatta in Liverpool.

And your two other Massage and Hand Relief provider reviews
Meme....Sai Massage.... Gorton
Hatta.....Bee

Thanks jasper  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

Thanks for the info stern. Hopefully your review will save a few punters some of their hard earned  :drinks:

Offline spartanwizard

This is for Gordo with regards to B2B massages with touching allowed.

I have seen quite a few girls who do the B2B, some great and some poor. For me the two who i would recommend are Krina in Droylsden  and Poy at blue sky Walkden.

Krina, EE girl mid-late 20's
£60 1hr b2b
Great VFM
Whilst krinas massage isnt going to remove any aches or pains, the b2b is well worth it. Great body and the HR/HE coupled with her licking and sucking at your balls makes for a great time. Also she is a lot more attractive in person than in her pics and to boot is a nice friendly girl with great english.

Poy @ Blue sky
Thai girl late 20's
£80 1/2massage 1/2b2b
Having seen a few of the girls there i would recommend Poy. She has a curvy figure but very attractive and provides an excellent massage &B2B. Pleanty of touching allowed and you will walk away a very happy man!!

I have seen xixi and Meme along with a few others for b2b and to me they dont compare to the ones i have listed. Id also add that Mali in Bolton is a very attractive thai girl, speaks the best english i have seen from a thai and provides a sort of GFE type massage. Where its all very sensual, but very much close but no cigar stuff. Plus she is pretty expensive. they will try and ask for £120 if you are new but they usually charge £100. Which is still very expensive for a hand job at the end of the day!!

Hope this helps

Gordo987

The problem tends to be that the Prostitutes that offer this service often don't like to be discussed / reviewed, and a few fluffies end up arguing what she does / doesn't offer.

Call it what you like but if they wank you off they're Pro$$ies not massage therapists or other bollocks they may spout  :crazy:

Wow, never heard you ranting on about this kind of thing before  :wacko: Talk about a fucking stuck record. If you don't approve, you know the answer FFS  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Gordo987

This is for Gordo with regards to B2B massages with touching allowed.

I have seen quite a few girls who do the B2B, some great and some poor. For me the two who i would recommend are Krina in Droylsden  and Poy at blue sky Walkden.

Krina, EE girl mid-late 20's
£60 1hr b2b
Great VFM
Whilst krinas massage isnt going to remove any aches or pains, the b2b is well worth it. Great body and the HR/HE coupled with her licking and sucking at your balls makes for a great time. Also she is a lot more attractive in person than in her pics and to boot is a nice friendly girl with great english.

Poy @ Blue sky
Thai girl late 20's
£80 1/2massage 1/2b2b
Having seen a few of the girls there i would recommend Poy. She has a curvy figure but very attractive and provides an excellent massage &B2B. Pleanty of touching allowed and you will walk away a very happy man!!

I have seen xixi and Meme along with a few others for b2b and to me they dont compare to the ones i have listed. Id also add that Mali in Bolton is a very attractive thai girl, speaks the best english i have seen from a thai and provides a sort of GFE type massage. Where its all very sensual, but very much close but no cigar stuff. Plus she is pretty expensive. they will try and ask for £120 if you are new but they usually charge £100. Which is still very expensive for a hand job at the end of the day!!

Hope this helps

Thanks Stern, most welcome. (Ignore the idiot, everybody else does)  :hi:

doc14

Saafe just started a thread on this and it still amazes me when they put comments on like "punters aren't bothered about the massage just the HE" bollocks I say

James999

Wow, never heard you ranting on about this kind of thing before 

Just because you don't understand something it doesn't make it a rant, idiot  :dash:

Try and stay on topic though, instead of your sniping agenda, if you have a problem with posts then use the report to mod button as opposed to your pathetic approach to moderation is tiresome and pointless  :music:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 09:29:55 am by James999 »

Offline jasper

In theory of course, you are right, a hand job is a sexual act and you pay the lady to carry the procedure out. I think a lot of guys that use H/E massages are in steady relationships or perhaps of an age were they no longer wish to through a 23 year old around a bedroom. I feel its unfair of you just to refer to some of them as just "prossies". A lot of these ladies are fully trained masseuse, that would never consider full sex or indeed a BJ. At the other end of the scale there are places were the massage is secondary to how much money they can urn from H/E, BJ or full sex. This forum sorts out the good bad and indifferent.

Jasper

Gordo987

Just because you don't understand something it doesn't make it a rant, idiot  :dash:

Try and stay on topic though, instead of your sniping agenda, if you have a problem with posts then use the report to mod button as opposed to your pathetic approach to moderation is tiresome and pointless  :music:

Thanks for the advice, arsehole, but I prefer to deal with tossers like you in my own way and just say "fuck off"  :sarcastic:

Gordo987

In theory of course, you are right, a hand job is a sexual act and you pay the lady to carry the procedure out. I think a lot of guys that use H/E massages are in steady relationships or perhaps of an age were they no longer wish to through a 23 year old around a bedroom. I feel its unfair of you just to refer to some of them as just "prossies". A lot of these ladies are fully trained masseuse, that would never consider full sex or indeed a BJ. At the other end of the scale there are places were the massage is secondary to how much money they can urn from H/E, BJ or full sex. This forum sorts out the good bad and indifferent.

Jasper

... and some of us just enjoy it simply because its what rows our boats. Trying to sort out some kind of rational reason for punting is pretty pointless, and trying to 'explain' to halfwits like James999 is totally futile because he's just a 12 year old kid sitting in his bedroom trying to cause shit. Ignore him.  :hi:

Gordo987

I don't think anyone has mentioned this lady

I did an FR on her earlier this year. I've not had all that many - massages with HE/HR that is - but Riley certainly gave me a great massage and an extremely satisfying orgasm.  :hi:

Offline spartanwizard

She's definitely on my to do list. Haven'thad chance as yet. But not heard a bad report about gher yet so she must be good. Does she provide owo?

Gordo987

She's definitely on my to do list. Haven'thad chance as yet. But not heard a bad report about gher yet so she must be good. Does she provide owo?

I don't think so, but its something I've only enjoyed a couple of time (when its been done properly) so I didn't ask.

infoseeker

Has anyone out there got any specific info on massages at Thai Angels in the Manchester studio? In particular ones given by Annika the owner and lady featured in their website.
Info will be much appreciated.
N

Hi Naumi

Thank you for your query.

I mentioned Thai Angels on this thread as an example above, since on her website she has a very anti hand job / happy ending message ie Don't Even Ask!
BUT
I know from punter friends that in general girls at Thai Angels do provide hand job / happy ending.
Annika doesn't work much herself she has a lot of management to do.
She does also provide hand job / happy ending but the more you push her the less likely she will be to do so.....!
So you would have to take the risk of just having a massage first time around.
I'd say maybe 3rd time out she might go for it (if she was feeling horny)

But then again I know that you are very good at developing relationships with Thai girls (better then me) like Patty and that you understand their culture well so likely you might get more out of her quicker.

Please report back on your experiences either feedback on this thread or a review in the review forum.

Hope that Helps
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 09:24:35 pm by infoseeker »

infoseeker

I don't think anyone has mentioned this lady

I did an FR on her earlier this year. I've not had all that many - massages with HE/HR that is - but Riley certainly gave me a great massage and an extremely satisfying orgasm.  :hi:

PoshRiley

Reviewed here

infoseeker

Saafe just started a thread on this and it still amazes me when they put comments on like "punters aren't bothered about the massage just the HE" bollocks I say

Hi doc14

Having read that thread after you linked to it.

I would say what has been said on there up until the time I read it accords with my own preference at least.

That is if the massage provider clearly and openly offers OWO and CIM (and perhaps DFK) then for me the massage becomes very peripheral.
BUT
It is not the norm for massage providers featured on this thread to offer OWO and CIM (and perhaps DFK).

In general the offering is just hand relief with perhaps some touching (of the massage provider) allowed.
In that case then the massage is a vital part of the service I agree.

Offline jasper

Visited Runcorn today and was the lovely "Shampoo"
1 hour massage  £ 40-00.

Just walked in with no appointment, got lucky as was shown directly to the room. I was asked if I would like a four hand, but declined. Got my kit off and lay naked face down on the bed. Within a few minutes Shampoo arrived. Her opening line was whether i had tried Thai massage before? usual small talk. She has broken English, but is very witty, she caught me on a good day and I was happy to chat along and laugh with her, but when driving back to work I did think that on another day her constant banter would have driven me mad. If you like a tranquil, quiet massage, Shampoo is not for you. The massage starts and finishes with lots streches to back, neck and shoulders. In the middle, she tells you that she will take you to heaven. I would describe it as good, but not in the same class as the better girls at Hatta, from a sensual prospective. The session includes lots of c/c swipes, accidental touches, occasional stroking, but as one or two have already said, it's up to the punter to initiate the H/E, if wanted. Well i've never been slow in coming forward, so asked Shampoo if she would do the honour, She responded with £ 40-00, now bear in mind that we had spent the last hour, laughing and joking, I just laughed out loud and responded with no, no....£20-00 is the going rate. She came back with £ 30-00, "Be strong boys", my response was the same £20-00 is the going rate, she was happy to give , what was a lovely sensual H/E....very nice. The girl on reception was very attractive and I would be interested from anyone who might know,if she offers H/E.

Would I go back to Dusita Runcorn ? .... Yes
Would I see Shampoo again? .... She's a bit like Marmite! people will like and dislike in the same measure. For me she just talks a little too much, so I would have to say no, but she is a lovely person "great Laugh" and offers a very good massage.

Jasper

Offline jasper

Hi, this is a copy of my report from a couple of months ago

Saw Von on Tuesday of this week.
A proper massage table, which for me is always a bonus. The room was very nice and also has the facility of a shower, which againis a big plus for me. The massage is very structured for the first 20 mins or so. Von then gets progresively more and more sensual,before asking for you to turn over. The massage then progressed into a full sensual massage c/w H/E.
   Von is a beautiful, lovely lady and should be treated with the utmost respect

Jasper

Offline jasper

Girls Name: Nikita                                                          Place: Hotel

Price: £ 80                                                              Duration: 1 hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Description: Nikita is very nice looking, 5’7”,(ish) with  nice natural medium-large boobs . Lovely shoulder length light brown straight hair, that is put into a bun for the massage. If your into posh totty (milf) type, this lady is for you, really lovely person to be in the company of.

Service:
I have to say my heart dropped, when I realised,that the massage was to take place in a hotel. Having met the lovely Nikita in the reception area, I was wisked upstairs to the hotel room. To my joy I was met by a professional massage table inside. This to me is very important, i've had some decidedly average massages on clapped out hotel beds.With the two of us fully undressed the massage began with the First 20 mins or so being a chilled relaxed massage. Having got to know one another a little, Nikita starts to tease the more sensual areas,with plenty of attention on the the backside,balls and that little area between the two.Having warmed me up,so to speak, Nikita climbed aboard for some body to body,this was very erotic indeed. Having been flipped over Nikita continued on my front, before slowly but surely working on my very erect penis, this went on and on and on and on slowly but surely building me up until the point of no return,,,, Fan-tas-tic!!! 

Specialties: Naturist massage c/w very happy ending

Comments: From a sensual prospective 10 out of 10. Might not suite some on hear, whom prefer the ultimate massage, with the H/E as a bonus

Recommend: Yes

See again:... probably

Jasper

Offline spartanwizard

Thanks for the reports, always fancied seeing Nakita, but prices always looked a bit steep. Does she not work from her shop in the sale area now then?

Offline jasper

Thanks for the reports, always fancied seeing Nakita, but prices always looked a bit steep. Does she not work from her shop in the sale area now then?

My report is from a visit a while ago(just trying to build this thread a little). The hotel was indeed in Sale. The other thing I should point out is that Nikita is a lovely posh milf. Her advert says 39 years old, but I would say she is closer to 47-48. She is still fit though.

Regards
Jasper

infoseeker

My report is from a visit a while ago(just trying to build this thread a little).

I think if a service provider is still available for bookings and you have seen her and not reviewed before go ahead, though it is helpful to provide the month and year of the visit or latest one if more then one.

Offline jasper

I think if a service provider is still available for bookings and you have seen her and not reviewed before go ahead, though it is helpful to provide the month and year of the visit or latest one if more then one.

Month...January
Year.... 1968   :lol:

Jasper

Gordo987

New massage girl just shown up on the usual search

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems to be an oily tit wanker - I wonder if she does the old pearl necklace finish?  ;)

Anyway, I've sent her an email, so lets see if she comes back.  :hi:

Offline spartanwizard

Is this not a girl that used to go by the name of Holly J.  She seems to re invent a new name on AW every week. She worked around the Altrincham area.

Jay-Jay

I often wonder when you read,"I won't offer any other services for any amount you offer" if that's actually an invitation to enter a bidding war once they actually get you to the edge. Suppose anyone who's experienced it and won won't want to divulge for fear of pissing on their chips ?

Jay

Offline redjaguar

Hi Stern
 Bang right.

She does keep  appearing under diff names.
Recognise the pics.

Red Jag

dave b

i have just found a blond Polish woman just outside of Chorley called Kate/kasia great massage with ok HE but i wondered if she will go any farther i think she used to do it from a house in Radcliffe i quite fancy her but wouldnt like to push it has anybody got a result there

infoseeker

Here is some general Info from an infrequent poster DengDong on massage abroard and the difference in how far they go on sensitive areas in the US compared to South East Asia.
I thought it'd be an interesting read for us massage enthusiasts on this thread for example to gauge techniques used by the providers discussed here.

In different countries there's different attitutde towards where a therapist can touch.

In the US for example, the therapist could massage your gluets (butt) if you asked but it would be pressing not brushing or rubbing.. so using the profile of the hand or using knuckles/ thumbs.. and usually it involves the butt being covered with double layer of towels.

However, legitimate places in Southeast Asia have no problem massaging the butt with the full hands like any other part of the body.. covering would vary from giving you a mesh speedo to wear, to covering the crack and the half that is not being worked on and then switching.. but in the US it's like you just feel pressure over the gluets, you don't get a nice sensual touch..

Offline spartanwizard

Three new reviews on some new ladies to the scene

Mo Thai Massage eccles
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36937.0

Anne Chinese Massage Radcliffe
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36933.0

Anna Professional Lady Westhoughton
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36938.0

Cheers
S

HitTheNorth

So where's the best place for a walk up H/J and a quick fondle in Manchester?

Are there any massage parlours where you can get a body to body massage?

infoseeker

So where's the best place for a walk up H/J and a quick fondle in Manchester?

Are there any massage parlours where you can get a body to body massage?

Hi HitTheNorth

There are a few places but personally I have been to and can recommend Jasmines massage in Reply #35 Above for a Happy Ending and Body to Body, there are other recommendations on this thread though.

infoseeker

A bit of organisation has occured on this thread to keep information as uncluttered and accessible as possible.

All posts relating to
Shanghai Clinic
Have been moved to this thread
Shanghai Clinic Massage Manchester City Centre

Double review by Stern moved to the Reviews Forum
Nid Thai Atherton & Chanipa Salford relax thai massage

Wherever possible please add the reviews to the reviews forum and post a link on this thread.
If any providers gets enough post please ask Admin to arrange for the posts to be made into a seperate thread and then link in that thread.

Happy Massaging and Happy Endings  :hi:

Offline spartanwizard

I paid a visit to Meme this week. I have visited Sai's place a couple of times before over 12 months ago. But the reports on Meme sounded great so thought id try her out even though it a trek to get to for a massage.

Overall my experiece is echoed by Jasper. Pretty much exactly as he described the massage. For me though i have had better experiences in b2b and didnt feel like she was out and out the best in manchester, although very good and no complaints from me.

I would say krina who used to be in rusholme, now moved but havent seen her profile for about a month is the best ive had especially for the money £60 b2b.
Another one who i would say is as good as Meme is Poy at Bluesky, again £80 60 mins but just as good and alows more interaction.
Also worth a mention is Mali in Bolton, she provides a Gfe type massage but no penetration or oral, just a lot of teasing and ball licking! but at £100 60mins i think prices herself out of a lot of business. I also know they will try and charge you £120 if you are a new customer.

To be honest i think im not going to bother with the b2b again as it just seems expensive for a girl to be sliding up and down naked. When you are on your back it is good but the novelty still wears off after a few minutes. And when lay on your front it just does nothing for me feeling some tits sliding up and down my back.

Id rather someone spent 30 mins concentrating on my cock and balls and save £20-30.

Does anyone else find that they go for a relaxing massage (obviously for the HE as well) but when you are lay stomach and she pays a lot of attention to the cc swipes, balls and cock area that you can do anything but relax!!!!!

Just to add, i think the review policy on the forum is a bit misleading/unorganised (if i have got this correct). In order to get reviews on your profile you need to submit reviews. But if you have a review to add to another already existing review from the same WG, your review will not show up as a new review in your profile. So that would mean creating another new thread review for the same WG. Have i got this right?

infoseeker

A previous Massage thread with some Cheshire specific discussion
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28490.0

Condensing the limited relevant Info on it there are two mentions within the North West in Cheshire

Royal Orchid Crewe
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28490.msg402727#msg402727

Go Smile
Reportedly across the road from Royal Orchid
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28490.msg402753#msg402753

Just to add, i think the review policy on the forum is a bit misleading/unorganised (if i have got this correct). In order to get reviews on your profile you need to submit reviews. But if you have a review to add to another already existing review from the same WG, your review will not show up as a new review in your profile. So that would mean creating another new thread review for the same WG. Have i got this right?

To avoid the thread going off track I have PMed you a reply on this.  Any newbies on the North West boards feel free to PM if you want info on the reviewing structure here but in summary of the punter related forums I know of in my assessment/opinion the reviewing structure on UK Punting on balance is the best particularly after the newest innovation.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 05:04:20 am by infoseeker »

Offline oohisay

Just noticed this one, apologies if already covered elsewhere, but anyone ever visited?

Offline jasper

Sabai Massage. Liverpool..... Diamond

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38930.0

New field report, just posted

Jasper

Offline jasper

Note, I have been informed that the place is now called Mida Thai Massage and there website is here:

Jasper

infoseeker

If any providers gets enough post please ask Admin to arrange for the posts to be made into a seperate thread and then link in that thread.

Have asked Admin to hive off all posts relating to Jasmine Massage to a new thread.