Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hatta....The New Amy  (Read 8843 times)

Offline jasper

Rang up and booked to see Jojo. On arrival I was shown to a new room to me on floor level, by Kat. In bounced the New Amy. She's a lovely looking girl, i'm not great with ages, but I would guess around 26. Great body in short, shorts and white vest top "very nice". As anyone that has been to Hatta in the past will know, the massage is always preceded with a clean of your feet in a hot bowl of soapy water. I personally have always enjoyed this and considered it quite classy. Amy is a very friendly girl and very easy to make small talk with, she told me that she travels in from Manchester every day and works from 11am to 11pm. The massage itself was very reminiscent of what girls used to offer in massage palours as an excuse really just to get to know you, before you both fucked, "in a word poor". The massage consisted of lots of oil, stroke of the legs/ credit card swipe....stroke of the back/ tickle  perineum and balls....stroke the legs c/c swipe,,,etc,etc. The reason I go for a h/e massage, is first and foremost a great massage, followed by the stress relief of the h/e. This was a very poor massage. I was asked to turn over and the lovely New Amy continued to tickle groin area and play with my nipples, no real sign of a genuine massage, to be fair at this point New Amy cracked my fingers and toes, " still not sure how the fuck they do that". By this time we had joked about running away with one another, me, telling all my friends about the New Amy at Hatta, a h/e costing £2 million pounds. With no fee agreed or even asking the New Amy proceeded with a h/e , which was fine with me. The h/e was very nice and my hands started to wander onto the inside of the lovely New Amy's thighs, a couple of comments regarding me being a cheeky boy and a naughty boy, but she was more than happy, to except my fingers gently slipping into the inside of her short shorts,"lovely". Had a lovely play with New Amy's naughty bits as she played delightfully with my weapon of destruction, this was wonderful and after awhile the inevitable climax happened,"fuck me that was good". The New Amy suggested we try b2b next time and to be honest if I saw Amy again thats exactly what I would do.

New Amy.....Great personality, Great body, just lovely  :yahoo:
Massage.... poor  :dash:
H/e.........excellent  :wackogirl:

Jasper

Gordo987

infoseeker

Sorry - Hatta?  :unknown:

Hi Gordo987

I think this is the website
External Link/Members Only

But even if not it is a massage parlour not full service.
It is massage and hand job at the end, that is less discussed on this forum but I have reviews for
Cute massage girl
and
The Beautiful Valerie and the less beautiful Mae but not for Miss A aka Chloe.... who is a ladyboy.
that I may add if I get a chance and link in from this thread.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 02:27:37 am by infoseeker »

Gordo987

Thanks info. I'm a fan of 'proper' massage with HE/HR, so the info is great.  :hi:

Gordo987

Hi Jasper, you don't mention her prices for extras like HE and B2B.

Offline jasper

Hi Jasper, you don't mention her prices for extras like HE and B2B.

1 hour massage....£ 35-00
H/e .... £ 20-00

B2B price was not discussed

Cheers

infoseeker

.....but I have reviews for
Cute massage girl

Reviewed before I could by my pal Stern over here
and that accords with my own opinion.

infoseeker

Thanks info. I'm a fan of 'proper' massage with HE/HR, so the info is great.  :hi:

Dedicated thread now started by Stern.
Massage and Hand Relief providers in North West - Info and Review links