Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for hotels in Bangkok  (Read 5977 times)

Offline mandy18

Sorry for the basic question - I haven't been to Thailand but keen to arrange a trip.

Does arranging an LT mean they stay with you overnight? What does that roughly cost in Pataya? And does that mean you can fuck as many times as you want?

Cheers
Long time usually means 2 pops if you can manage it, I have found that most girls will want to stop the night, and then you get another session in the morning, and If I quite like them I will take them for a breakfast.

Also If you do short time, at closing time, they often will stay all night also, if so I usually give them an extra 500.

Sometimes they are prepared to spend the next all the next day with you hoping to get bar fined by you again, but I prefer to have the day to myself and then find a new girl, sometimes they can get a bit clingy.

Offline mandy18

Also, if anyone is out there in November do give me a shout, would like to buy you guys drinks, as a way of saying thanks for the advice and feedback on this thread!
It is possible I will be out there sometime in November,. and I will defiantly be staying at the Amber. I will keep you posted. I am never the one to miss out on a free beer.    :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Nicknickson

I'm out in Bangkok in December. 9th onwards. Happy to buy anyone a beer also! Would be good to meet up with like minded people for a laugh.

Offline wtfb

All this talk about beer, free and otherwise, has reminded me that I was going to ask about beer gardens in Pattaya. I know that there is a beer garden on the corner of Walking Street and Beach Road. However, when BuzzinPattaya was doing one of his videos around Soi Bukhao he mentioned a beer garden in that area of LK Metro. I can see on Google maps there is something called The Beer Garden in that area but it's classified as an Indian Restaurant.

Thanks for any info.
Is it a good place for Freelancers?

Hoping to be in Pattaya for a few days toward the end of August then heading off to Phuket
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 04:48:23 pm by wtfb »

Offline swingnick

Can definitely recommend Shama Lakeview on soi 16 which is a serviced apart hotel on a quiet soi, 5 mins walk to soi cowboy and Asoke BTS. There's an awesome pool and gym and a coffee club and family mart on site. There's also a cool french bar/brasserie across the road.

A standard studio is normally around 2000 BHT per night.
External Link/Members Only

There are two towers, tower A & B. Tower A has updated rooms and is attached to the pool & gym but you have to walk through reception. Tower B has the older style rooms (some have been updated) but has it's own access and you don't have to walk pass reception - you'll just need your room key after 10pm. For reference, any room with lakeview would generally be in tower A. The deluxe studios are all in tower B.

I've stayed in most hotels in BKK and this one ticks all boxes and a good price.

Offline Stickitin

Can definitely recommend Shama Lakeview on soi 16 which is a serviced apart hotel on a quiet soi, 5 mins walk to soi cowboy and Asoke BTS. There's an awesome pool and gym and a coffee club and family mart on site. There's also a cool french bar/brasserie across the road.

A standard studio is normally around 2000 BHT per night.
External Link/Members Only

There are two towers, tower A & B. Tower A has updated rooms and is attached to the pool & gym but you have to walk through reception. Tower B has the older style rooms (some have been updated) but has it's own access and you don't have to walk pass reception - you'll just need your room key after 10pm. For reference, any room with lakeview would generally be in tower A. The deluxe studios are all in tower B.

I've stayed in most hotels in BKK and this one ticks all boxes and a good price.

There is 3000+ hotels in Bkk, are you really sure you’ve stayed in most of them? 🤪

Offline swingnick

There is 3000+ hotels in Bkk, are you really sure you’ve stayed in most of them? 🤪

should have clarified i meant most between Nana & Ekkamai BTS  :thumbsup:

Offline funguy_blr

Also, if anyone is out there in November do give me a shout, would like to buy you guys drinks, as a way of saying thanks for the advice and feedback on this thread!

Hi - Can you PM me to connect ?

Offline Your Chef

The Holiday Inn Express on Soi 11 certainly is guest friendly - I've stayed there.

Envious on the Singapore Air flight -> I flew economy with them this time around and it was a really good service. Must be even better in Business :)

It was excellent and well worth the money. Food pre ordered via the app. Managed 3 two course breakfasts, one in the lounge and a 3 course dinner in 18 hours. And the flat bed for having a snooze....

Offline bigstar

Most all 5 star hotels allow 2 guests, such as JW Marriott on soi 2, Landmark in nana, Marriott Marquis.
cheaper options include ambassador, president solitaire , Davis hotel.

almost all hotels hold girls IDs for your security and the guards are usually there for your protection.