Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dubai Tips and Double Review - Russian Victoria is a 10  (Read 7977 times)

Offline Tes774952

My first review

I've been in Dubai for the past week and have been using MassageRepublic.com to check out the scene. I wasn't going to have time for Bars and Clubs as I was there for work so MR was what I was looking at.

Some tips that I picked up

In terms of pricing your looking at around 600-800 dhms(£120-140) for an hour and 2 shots and extra 100 dhms for a 3rd shot if your lucky but some WGs can charge a lot more. I'd shortlisted 2 girls before I left.

Always whatsapp and ask for a video. Also ask them how long they've been in Dubai. I found with May she had been in Dubai for some time and was in need of some maintainence. With Victoria, she had just arrived in Dubai and was beautiful and fresh.

Big named hotels where the Local Emiratis stay are more difficult to use as punting bases. I ended up moving out of the Grand Hyatt to an AirBnB so I could have more control.

Vietnamese May Review - 600 dhms Incall 3/10
External Link/Members Only

Comms
All messages sent via WhatsApp, very quick to reply was easy to arrange with good directions. She sent a video on how to access the building.
When I went to the door a lady opened it for me, I went straight up the lift to her floor, when i get out the lift the same lady used the next lift to the same floor (obv. Her madam) I payed her no mind. Found the room easily

The Experience
Was definitely the girl in the photos. Had beautiful big nipples and soft natural C Cups. She had just gotten out of the shower so wasn't wearing any makeup but still looked OK wearing a nice strapless number with fishnets.
Ass was non existent but then she is from SEAsia.
She couldn't speak much English so was a bit of a pita
DFK was OK
BJ was also OK but nothing amazing.
Onto the bed and she asks me how I want it, wraps up the old boy lubes me up and jumped on that dick. And when I say jumped...she fucking bounced nicely on my cock, she rode me good till I let go in the bag.
The massage was shit, more like stroking my body.
Conversation was shit as she spoke this broken vientnamese English which I couldn't understand a word of
At this point I just wanted my 2nd nut and to get out of there.
Once the old boy was up, hit it doggy which was again OK and left.
Overall Satisfying punt but wouldn't visit again.

When Armenian Lola turned into Russian Victoria
So was my last night in Dubai with a couple hours to kill. I had shortlisted Lola as a punt. Before I left UK I contacted her and it was an agency with a number of girls who told me to get in touch when I was in Dubai.

So late night I messaged to ask if Lola was available and she wasn't, so I asked who else was and a list of pics soon followed, one of them I hadn't yet seen on MR, I asked if she was available and she was. Sorted 30 min punt 1 shot 400 dhms.

Same deal as May, a short video sent when I arrived to show how to get into the hotel. Walked straight in as if I lived there and went straight to her room.
Now I have to pause because when yo door opened I was met by THE MOST STUNNING Russian woman I have ever come across. She was wearing a short silk robe abd was beautiful in every way, tits, ass, legs, face she had the whole package.
Got chatting a bit and she told me she had just arrived yesterday and was in Dubai for a month.
I showered and came into the room she was on the bed in nothing but her panties.
DFK was super passionate and sexy.
I started exploring her body, I was getting hard just from sheer excitement.
OW (my bad for not specifically asking for owo) was fucking brilliant, I think if I wasn't wearing a bag I would have shot my load. I then asked her to lie down and she was clean as a whistle so I went down on her and by god she loved it. Moaning was getting louder and pussy was getting wetter  I stopped suddenly rose up to her face and put my clock deep in her pussy, and believe me when I say she was fresh.
We then roll over and she's riding me and kissing me and was going at it for a while a couple times I had to ask her yo slow down.
We moved to doggy and Jesus what a sight to behold. Slim waist, nice sized bum, pretty pussy. Funked her till I cummed looked at the clock and 45mins had passed and she was clearly in the mood for more, but I had a flight to catch and would have stayed longer for a 2nd round if not.
This was the number of the agency . +971 58 540 3094
Overall punt 10/10

Offline Tes774952

This was Victoria, she looked so much better in person

Offline pantywetter

I haven’t been for a number of years but I’m reliably informed there is an agency called Russian Angels operating on MR who are full of stunners!

Offline heisenberg.

My first review

I've been in Dubai for the past week and have been using MassageRepublic.com to check out the scene. I wasn't going to have time for Bars and Clubs as I was there for work so MR was what I was looking at.

Some tips that I picked up

In terms of pricing your looking at around 600-800 dhms(£120-140) for an hour and 2 shots and extra 100 dhms for a 3rd shot if your lucky but some WGs can charge a lot more. I'd shortlisted 2 girls before I left.

Always whatsapp and ask for a video. Also ask them how long they've been in Dubai. I found with May she had been in Dubai for some time and was in need of some maintainence. With Victoria, she had just arrived in Dubai and was beautiful and fresh.

Big named hotels where the Local Emiratis stay are more difficult to use as punting bases. I ended up moving out of the Grand Hyatt to an AirBnB so I could have more control.

Vietnamese May Review - 600 dhms Incall 3/10

Comms
All messages sent via WhatsApp, very quick to reply was easy to arrange with good directions. She sent a video on how to access the building.
When I went to the door a lady opened it for me, I went straight up the lift to her floor, when i get out the lift the same lady used the next lift to the same floor (obv. Her madam) I payed her no mind. Found the room easily

The Experience
Was definitely the girl in the photos. Had beautiful big nipples and soft natural C Cups. She had just gotten out of the shower so wasn't wearing any makeup but still looked OK wearing a nice strapless number with fishnets.
Ass was non existent but then she is from SEAsia.
She couldn't speak much English so was a bit of a pita
DFK was OK
BJ was also OK but nothing amazing.
Onto the bed and she asks me how I want it, wraps up the old boy lubes me up and jumped on that dick. And when I say jumped...she fucking bounced nicely on my cock, she rode me good till I let go in the bag.
The massage was shit, more like stroking my body.
Conversation was shit as she spoke this broken vientnamese English which I couldn't understand a word of
At this point I just wanted my 2nd nut and to get out of there.
Once the old boy was up, hit it doggy which was again OK and left.
Overall Satisfying punt but wouldn't visit again.

When Armenian Lola turned into Russian Victoria
So was my last night in Dubai with a couple hours to kill. I had shortlisted Lola as a punt. Before I left UK I contacted her and it was an agency with a number of girls who told me to get in touch when I was in Dubai.

So late night I messaged to ask if Lola was available and she wasn't, so I asked who else was and a list of pics soon followed, one of them I hadn't yet seen on MR, I asked if she was available and she was. Sorted 30 min punt 1 shot 400 dhms.

Same deal as May, a short video sent when I arrived to show how to get into the hotel. Walked straight in as if I lived there and went straight to her room.
Now I have to pause because when yo door opened I was met by THE MOST STUNNING Russian woman I have ever come across. She was wearing a short silk robe abd was beautiful in every way, tits, ass, legs, face she had the whole package.
Got chatting a bit and she told me she had just arrived yesterday and was in Dubai for a month.
I showered and came into the room she was on the bed in nothing but her panties.
DFK was super passionate and sexy.
I started exploring her body, I was getting hard just from sheer excitement.
OW (my bad for not specifically asking for owo) was fucking brilliant, I think if I wasn't wearing a bag I would have shot my load. I then asked her to lie down and she was clean as a whistle so I went down on her and by god she loved it. Moaning was getting louder and pussy was getting wetter  I stopped suddenly rose up to her face and put my clock deep in her pussy, and believe me when I say she was fresh.
We then roll over and she's riding me and kissing me and was going at it for a while a couple times I had to ask her yo slow down.
We moved to doggy and Jesus what a sight to behold. Slim waist, nice sized bum, pretty pussy. Funked her till I cummed looked at the clock and 45mins had passed and she was clearly in the mood for more, but I had a flight to catch and would have stayed longer for a 2nd round if not.
This was the number of the agency . +971 58 540 3094
Overall punt 10/10

Thanks for this post, much appreciated.

Could you tell me why you moved out of hotel if your meets were all incalls and not outcalls?

I'm thinking of going over, not sure where to stay that's why....

Offline Tes774952

No specific reason...The plan was to do out calls but i just chose incalls.
AirBnBs give you the flexibility of having your own guests. If you read my post about the Grand Hyatt it was a 250dhm charge for guests after 10pm

Offline samsmith_1231

AirBnB seems like the place to punt in Dubai
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline samsmith_1231

This massage republic seems like the place to get hookers from

Offline GMontag

This massage republic seems like the place to get hookers from
Spent a few days in Dubai on my way to Thailand. In my past visits I've always used MR. But this last time I only used tinder, to very surprisingly great results. And yes, for punting, not dating. Though I still managed to get a very worthwhile civie shag from an Argentinean Italian. I'm going to post a more detailed review once I get some time. I'm in quarantine and now lining up ladies for once I'm settled and in my own apartment which will be going on the Thailand thread.

Offline samsmith_1231

Thanks. Will checkout Tinder too.

Offline KTMsana

Any insight into some good young Filipino / Chinese babes you’ve met in Dubai will be appreciated.

Offline heisenberg.

There right now. Just tried a Filipino. If they're not solo and in a group avoid. Probably one of the worst experiences I ever had. Luckily i bargained her down before the meet.

They are a group consisting of chinese, filipino and thai girls. About 4 of them in total. Based on the one I just saw (who is older than the pics) they are only interested in taking your money and giving you the worst service possible.

I will try that blond vietnamese who someone else rated as a 3/10. I dunno why they gave such a low rating. She seemed keen and willing which the other girls do not.

Offline samsmith_1231

There right now. Just tried a Filipino. If they're not solo and in a group avoid. Probably one of the worst experiences I ever had. Luckily i bargained her down before the meet.

They are a group consisting of chinese, filipino and thai girls. About 4 of them in total. Based on the one I just saw (who is older than the pics) they are only interested in taking your money and giving you the worst service possible.

I will try that blond vietnamese who someone else rated as a 3/10. I dunno why they gave such a low rating. She seemed keen and willing which the other girls do not.

Sorry to hear this dude.

Offline Tes774952

Dropped her a 3/10 because she had a flu like cold (this was back in August so was conscious about covid).
Other than that it was a decent punt. Massage was shit.
Check out the Russian Victoria....her service was impeccable

Offline heisenberg.

Dropped her a 3/10 because she had a flu like cold (this was back in August so was conscious about covid).
Other than that it was a decent punt. Massage was shit.
Check out the Russian Victoria....her service was impeccable

I saw the blond viet. I would rate her a 6/10. Not too bad but yes massage was shit and overall most of these cheap 600AED punts are only in it for the qucik cash grab. She did try to make me cum twice though. Oh and she did give me good rimming which was decent for this price range.

I can't see the Victoria girl, profile not avialable I don't think she is around at the moment. Neither are any of the other girls from that group.

Surprisingly my best experience so far is from Happy Valley Massage.

A great, authentic style thai massage I had (with oil though) finished off by an amazing handjob. The woman who massaged me was great, she was really keen and made the whole experience enjoyable. I don't think they get much business hence the attention received.

Felt great afterwards. Even though I'm in my 20's I prefer these massages with HJ rather than a punt. I'm a little concerned to be saying that at this age.

Regardless 1 hour massage was around 350 and  the HJ was around 200. Expensive yes, but it's Dubai. B2B or blowjob was on offer too but I'm not paying 500+ for that.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 11:19:04 pm by heisenberg. »