Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zeus spa - Rom ghetto - positive  (Read 2487 times)

Offline RAJEC

Website is dead but number is 07466 245277

Location: knocking shop rather conspicuously situated on the bath road in slough. Go at night to avoid being spotted  :lol:
Cost: £45 naked massage and hand job
Sp: Ella - early 40’s rom curvy mature. Decent c cups, big arse. Size 10/12
Service: ok-ish massage all over, some ball scrapes and ru’s. flipped for an oily wank. Cheb access allowed and some flange action too, although limited.

Overall: place is a bit of a hovel (seedy) but good for a cheap late night release if needed desperately.

Return: only if the above applies.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 10:19:00 pm by RAJEC »

Offline Muff licker

Nice one Rajec did you also pay an entrance fee ?

Offline RAJEC

Nice one Rajec did you also pay an entrance fee ?

I think business must be quiet as there’s no door fee. Clothed, or dressed in a towel massage was £25 and full naked with access was £45. Bargain really.

There were a few younger roms in there too and a sour faced munter (also rom) who I swerved.

Offline Muff licker

:hi:
I think business must be quiet as there’s no door fee. Clothed, or dressed in a towel massage was £25 and full naked with access was £45. Bargain really.

There were a few younger roms in there too and a sour faced munter (also rom) who I swerved.
:yahoo:

Online webpunter

External Link/Members Only

Website is dead but number is 07466 245277

There is a certain appeal to this
Reading other reviews on here, the area is inhabited by Slough's 'finest'  :scare:
Will get round to a visit but will go in the afternoon / early evening

Overall: place is a bit of a hovel (seedy) but good for a cheap late night release if needed desperately.

Edit:  forgot to ask, how long did the session last for your 45 sheets ?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 11:59:44 pm by webpunter »

Offline RAJEC

External Link/Members Only

There is a certain appeal to this
Reading other reviews on here, the area is inhabited by Slough's 'finest'  :scare:
Will get round to a visit but will go in the afternoon / early evening

Edit:  forgot to ask, how long did the session last for your 45 sheets ?

Slough is a fucking hovel mate but late night/early morning there’s little about to bother you.

45 sheets gets you 30 minutes of pure Romanian filth