Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Euston - TV - Stunning - Columbian  (Read 4628 times)

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Hi Slags,

As the subject says this is a TV review.

External Link/Members Only

Saw Mia about about a month ago in Euston - small but nice flat - nice bathroom - all very clean !
£150 1hr
English - Very good

She has been reviewed a number of times on here and I concur that she is a standout from the rest. I had followed her on IG for 6months and joined a couple of live streams - she is actually very funny and came across as generally kind person.

She is defin a switch (dom or sub) and 2nite I decided to dominate and take the lead because I could tell she had been partying the night before so that was fine.

Outfit : Stockings / High Heals / Hold ups - Has the perfect Tv body and the gear looked brand new which is always a good sign.

Session : I am not bothered about kissing with any of my sessions BUT if kissing is your thing and your curious about going with a tv/ts... then OMG this Mia will blow your mind - We had just smoked a spliff 2gether and then it all started ! Soft, slow, passionate like this was our first & last ever date ! From there I decided to go easy on her and just enjoy. I fucked her standing up bent over a chair infront of the long mirror - Hand gently around the throat - never touching the hair lol - on the bed riding me for ages - yes Mia fucked me too with a nice girthy sized cock without being a destroyer.

I could tell she was tired from being up all night the night b4 but I enjoyed fucking her ass so much that I was holding back from coming - b4 you know it the 1hr was up, completely flew by !! She was so tired that even when I offered her more money to stay she said she just can't... my point is, even with her being exhausted she still managed to put a performance in. I actually didn't cum (my fault) but oddly enuff wasn't that bothered once I was back in the car.

Return - 100% ! Already lining up a 3some with another girl & Mia ! Her O/F isn't particularly great value but gives u an idea of what you are in for. A nice genuine human being !

Offline winkywanky

Who said romance is dead? Nice  :cool:.

Her hair looks amazing. Do you reckon it's all real? Seems like she really didn't want you to touch it?

Offline Hansthatdodishes

haha very good...

Hair - Mmm nah pretty sure not her real hair so best left untouched but I could be wrong. If Mia offered a sweeeeet deal I would even book her for a proper sess - 5-6hrs etc but would need something stronger than drink for the both of us. 

Offline winkywanky

You're a very naughty man, be careful with that stuff  ;)