Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy TS Massage Sunderland  (Read 4195 times)

Offline Holepinch

External Link/Members Only

Good communication - replied to texts promptly, appointment same day
Location - very convenient for Stadium of Light Metro
Cost - £100 / 1 hour
Service - I was given the default service, I had read a previous excellent review and was very keen to have the same  experience.
Room - perfect for a  massage

My first punt for a couple of years as I spend my money on genuine traditional thai massages, so I was pleasantly surprised to get the best massage I've ever had. She puts a lot of effort into it, using both hands to massage both legs at the same time. I normally prefer a table with face hole but the bed was great as I could relax into it as she pressed the back down. Be warned that this is a very forcefull massage, the leg bending had me groaning out loud, but this did not deter Katy.
She appears to take a pride in giving value for money so it was not just a sensual massage. However, the teasing with the feel of the cock on your bum kept the sexual tension.
To my mind there are 2 dynamics. One is the male fantasy of being massaged by a female but gradually becoming aware of the cock against your bum, first a bulge in the pants, then the flaccid member with foreskin. Two is the professional massage and necessary hygiene procedures which undermine the fantasy a bit.
Feeling the bare cock, for me, was an essential part of the fantasy (and may explain why there has been the accusation of bareback) but in fact she was meticulous with the bumhole cleaning and you are only aware of the condom if you listen carefully when she gets it and watch while she removes it.
My thinking is that she is not doing this for pleasure, there is no extra charge, so why on earth would she ever take the risk and get shit on her cock - especially when she is fanatical about cleanlines. To me she came across as a complete professional who really knows what she is doing - the massage seems to focus on opening up the bumhole  (essential for a tightarse like me). She was then able to pour the lube in. She slips the tip in and, amazingly, carries on massaging your back. When she went deeper I found it quite painful  (my first time ) and couldn't fully enjoy it. When she turned me over she lifts the legs and positions them to ease entry to the full depth. It was still painful but I enjoyed it and pressed in as she wanked me to completion.
I think I will enjoy it more as I get used to it.
It's only at the end, when she was removing the condom and cleaning herself that I got a proper look at her body - she is amazing, exquisite. I  loved her default service but I would love to have had the visual stimulation of seeing her cock and balls and lovely arse, and to have tasted them. In a sense she is too attractive for me, because I'm getting on, and getting fat, I couldn't believe that she could enjoy being intimate with me.

A great experience, if it was local for me I'd be a regular

Offline Newcastleladupnorth

How big would you say in cock size is she

Offline Holepinch

I had taken my specs off and it was a bit dark but It looked pretty long to me, longer than average. The girth was maybe average. It certainly felt big inside.