Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Websites for Bahrain WGs  (Read 3090 times)

Offline DDKK18

So just been told I have an assignment in Bahrain. Speaking to people I know who have worked out there the scene seems fairly busy due to neighbouring Saudi having strict laws on this. However also been told this brings an inflated price with it. Anyways does anyone know what websites to use to find WG?? AW is no good and had a look on Massagerepublic and that seems like a lot of either low quality or Bait and Switch.

Offline rubric

You may be better off asking in one of the punting abroad forums (and yeah I wouldn't hold out much hope for punting in Bahrain -- it's likely to expensive at the very least).

Offline hawaiifive0

A long time since I've been to Bahrain, but certainly there were a number of bars with lots of girls available. I recall not overly expensive, but I'm sure ISG will give relevany info.

Online Brad1234567

You'll often find girls working in bars that are associated with hotels.

It can be quite full-on, in some instances the girls will openly come up to you.

However what you'll find is hotels will want you to pay extra to take any girls up to your room.

Offline Tun210

Hi,

Bahrain has no scarcity of WG's, the best place is to ask the hotel reception.
I remember going there on a business trip in 2016, it was late when I reached and had an early morning meeting.
I was disturbed atleast 3 times in the middle of the night, once by the receptionist and twice by WG's if I am looking for company, all I could say was not tonight but definitely tomorrow.
Most of them are Far Eastern(Chinese, phillipinos) , if you are looking for white, black or anyone else then you will need put in some effort.

Offline Marsh Mitch

Hi,

Bahrain has no scarcity of WG's, the best place is to ask the hotel reception.
I remember going there on a business trip in 2016, it was late when I reached and had an early morning meeting.
I was disturbed atleast 3 times in the middle of the night, once by the receptionist and twice by WG's if I am looking for company, all I could say was not tonight but definitely tomorrow.
Most of them are Far Eastern(Chinese, phillipinos) , if you are looking for white, black or anyone else then you will need put in some effort.

What a luck to have the reception to call you and ask if you need any company ..
do you remember which hotel ?

Offline Tun210

Yes it was Bahrain international Hotel, the area around the hotel also looked like its full of WG's

Offline Awrocks

Bahrain, you'll need to hit the Twitter search's for there. Always a bait and switch in the hotels but you can just walk if nothing takes your fancy. Every time I've been there has always been something that peaks my interest.