Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hong Kong  (Read 2801 times)

Offline lovetobeteased

Hi

I'm traveling to Hong Kong in November and wanted to know if the situation with WG is getting back to anything like normal?

Will hotels allow your new friend to join you or will they block entry to anybody who's not resident.

I understand alot of the bars are now closed in TST are the bars in Wan Chai still open?

Thanks

Offline ukgreeting

is a dead town, some thai TS and Thai in TST, aware of fake Thai girls some are boy with fake vigina

Offline YOY

A friend who lives there says its much quieter and less varied than it was because of the very tight COVID controls.  Quarantine was only relaxed in summer 2022 so there were very few foreign girls or travelers for over 2 years.  There are still China girls in rooms listed on sex141 which are hit and miss and may or may not accept foreigners.  There are massage parlors with China girls.

Hong Kong is nothing like what it was and the bar scene is a shadow of previously.

Let us know what you find when you go.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 09:00:48 am by YOY »

Offline ukgreeting

A friend who lives there says its much quieter and less varied than it was because of the very tight COVID controls.  Quarantine was only relaxed in summer 2022 so there were very few foreign girls or travelers for over 2 years.  There are still China girls in rooms listed on sex141 which are hit and miss and may or may not accept foreigners.  There are massage parlors with China girls.

Hong Kong is nothing like what it was and the bar scene is a shadow of previously.

Let us know what you find when you go.
most are pretty old unless you manage to book hotel girls

Offline YOY

Hi
Will hotels allow your new friend to join you or will they block entry to anybody who's not resident.

Hotels in HK are mostly girl friendly.  They don't care and you can walk in with your new friend and they will ignore you.

Offline iloud1

There are these "secret rooms" or "spas" like massage parlours, mostly advertising on Telegram, pretty young in general.
But ofc, all in Chinese, if you wish to visit you might need a friend that knows Chinese at the very least.
search HongKongGirls on TG

Offline lovetobeteased

Thanks Guys, you seem to be echoing what other people have told me.

What a shame this used to be my favourite city.  :cry:

If I go I'll let you know

Offline tj87354

Thanks Guys, you seem to be echoing what other people have told me.

What a shame this used to be my favourite city.  :cry:

If I go I'll let you know
Did you make it to Hong Kong?

Online Gas Man 40s

Is Hong Kong open now? No quarantine?

Offline tintin100

Is Hong Kong open now? No quarantine?
It's semi relaxed now, still has restrictions for the first 3 days but after that it's all fine.

Offline Marmalade

How about Temple Street night market? Used to be pleasant huntung ground for indies. Or the parlours? 37 Dundas St? 141s?

Offline tintin100

How about Temple Street night market? Used to be pleasant huntung ground for indies. Or the parlours? 37 Dundas St? 141s?
I just used 141 and a few hotel walkups. it's quiet and bad quality and expensive, 1600 for hotel walkups and 600-800 for 141's. Definitely not a mongering place anymore, might be better later on but I wasn't impressed.

Offline Marmalade

I've read a similar report from a local. Maybe covid, maybe the regime, but also lack of tourists who made up much of the trade. His conclusion was it might pick up as tourism comes back but probably not enough. Plenty of other places in easy reach. I last did HK as part of a tour of the region.