Sugar Babies
Massage

Author Topic: Taiwan - Taichung  (Read 2943 times)

So I'm moving to Taiwan - specifically Taichung for 6 months, just wondering if anyone knew the script over there, the last thread is 6 years old

Not been actively doing paid punting out there. But the great thing is if you're half decent looking it would be no sweat dating local girls.

Ranges from normal, yet simple wine and dine to others who will literally come to your apartment for free to have sex. Would recommend using tinder and google translate for those who don't speak English.

Literally when I say you don't need to pay - you don't. China/Taiwan is one of those rare places where they are still curious about foreigners yet don't need the money due to the large increase in middle class wealth. They fuck for fun and curiosity purposes.

I've had over 150+ girls in two years out in china and taiwan. No need for writeups, just literally a dating game out there.  :wacko:

Offline pa5151

Not been actively doing paid punting out there. But the great thing is if you're half decent looking it would be no sweat dating local girls.

Ranges from normal, yet simple wine and dine to others who will literally come to your apartment for free to have sex. Would recommend using tinder and google translate for those who don't speak English.

Literally when I say you don't need to pay - you don't. China/Taiwan is one of those rare places where they are still curious about foreigners yet don't need the money due to the large increase in middle class wealth. They fuck for fun and curiosity purposes.

I've had over 150+ girls in two years out in china and taiwan. No need for writeups, just literally a dating game out there.  :wacko:

I was in Taiwan over a weekend and banged three girls there, for free. In comparison spent a month in Korea and struggled getting anything.

You wonder wtf we're doing in London.  :(

So I'm moving to Taiwan - specifically Taichung for 6 months, just wondering if anyone knew the script over there, the last thread is 6 years old

I've been busy with some real-life shit so this thread is a bit old. However, I lived in Taichung for a couple of years, pre-Covid.

What the others have said is true - you can get local dates. It depends on your 'game' (mine is shit, so I didn't manage anything like heisenberg's 150).

If you want hookers though, I'll dig out the address of my favourite place. It's a particular massage parlor in Taichung, but that street has (had?) half a dozen, all within walking distance.

I was going to write a full thing about Taiwan before my life went to shit. I'll do that in the next few days, but let me know if you want the address/street name. Can't remember it off the top of my head, but I can find it if you still want.

I've been busy with some real-life shit so this thread is a bit old. However, I lived in Taichung for a couple of years, pre-Covid.

What the others have said is true - you can get local dates. It depends on your 'game' (mine is shit, so I didn't manage anything like heisenberg's 150).

If you want hookers though, I'll dig out the address of my favourite place. It's a particular massage parlor in Taichung, but that street has (had?) half a dozen, all within walking distance.

I was going to write a full thing about Taiwan before my life went to shit. I'll do that in the next few days, but let me know if you want the address/street name. Can't remember it off the top of my head, but I can find it if you still want.

i will defo be interesting to hear your story pal !

Offline CoolTiger

Four months you have been a member on here.

We'd all love to hear YOUR story pal!!

I'll do a longer post on Taiwan tomorrow. I've half written something, so I'll try and polish it up a bit.

If you mean my life story, it's a bit boring - I went out there to teach, and just sort of stuck around longer than I expected. It's a great country though, I really like it. I came back to help with some family problems, and then boom, Covid hit and I couldn't go back.

In terms of Taichung and hookers - I can't find the exact address of the place I was going to. I'll post that tomorrow. But finding the place was really nice. I actually found it by accident on some forum, I don't remember where. I'd tried another massage place in Taichung, but that was handjobs only. So a suck and fuck place was nice. And the girl I ended up with - gorgeous and friendly. Didn't speak much English though, lol.

I realize you mean the other guy, but when I first saw your comment, I thought it was for me. I've been here four months too.

I've been ill and busy. But I'll post stuff soon. And I'll get reviewing when the lockdowns are over (thank fuck).

I'll do a longer post on Taiwan tomorrow. I've half written something, so I'll try and polish it up a bit.

If you mean my life story, it's a bit boring - I went out there to teach, and just sort of stuck around longer than I expected. It's a great country though, I really like it. I came back to help with some family problems, and then boom, Covid hit and I couldn't go back.

In terms of Taichung and hookers - I can't find the exact address of the place I was going to. I'll post that tomorrow. But finding the place was really nice. I actually found it by accident on some forum, I don't remember where. I'd tried another massage place in Taichung, but that was handjobs only. So a suck and fuck place was nice. And the girl I ended up with - gorgeous and friendly. Didn't speak much English though, lol.

I realize you mean the other guy, but when I first saw your comment, I thought it was for me. I've been here four months too.

I've been ill and busy. But I'll post stuff soon. And I'll get reviewing when the lockdowns are over (thank fuck).

Looking forward to it and i will be posting soon some of the shit i have go to in italy & spain

i have been very busy busy pal but i will be posting few in north west BUT need my name changing LOOL