Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British man killed at midnight NYE in Pattaya in front of Thai fiancée  (Read 6493 times)

Offline RogerBoner

"Gary will be in my heart forever." said Thai fianceé Jasmine outside the Miami A Gogo strip bar.

External Link/Members Only

How long is forever in Pattaya years?

Offline MrMatrix

"Gary will be in my heart forever." said Thai fianceé Jasmine outside the Miami A Gogo strip bar.

Happy New Year Roger. Heres to a good one :thumbsup:
She looks gorgeous, how awful....

Online scutty brown

Classic case of Darwinism at work

How many times does it have to be said.........
don't light fireworks with fag lighters
don't go back to a lit firework

he broke two basic safety rules

Offline David1970

What’s this thread to do with punting?

I think you should look for a Health and Safety web site.

Offline RogerBoner

What’s this thread to do with punting?

I thought that it shows a punter who had fallen for a Pattaya bargirl and the unfortunate consequences and twists of fate. I did consider posting it in the Punting Abroad section. But the thread is to do with punting.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 11:29:42 pm by RogerBoner »

Offline David1970

I thought that it shows a punter who had fallen for a Pattaya bargirl and the unfortunate consequences and twists of fate. I did consider posting it in the Punting Abroad section. But the thread is to do with punting.

Sorry I missed something in the article, the bit that says he was a punter and she was a bargirl, which paragraph was it in?

I thought the article was about that a Brit who got killed in Thailand, due to lack of H&S as his fiancée watched on.

Offline RogerBoner

he broke two basic safety rules
I'd say that he also broke a third basic safety rule.......
don't plan to marry a Thai from Pattaya

Offline Stickitin

I'd say that he also broke a third basic safety rule.......
don't plan to marry a Thai from Issan who works in Pattaya

FYP  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

FFS! Standing with his head directly over where the flames/explosions come out, looking down into it   :scare:.

I'd like to think he was completely pissed, but he wasn't swaying at all. Moderately sober at least. Totally tragic, but one does wonder how he actually managed to reach 50yrs of age at all. Jeezus.

Offline winkywanky

I'm not convinced he even lit the correct end, you can see him turn the damn thing over immediately before he lights it. Unbelievable. But why is he even lighting it in the middle of a busy public thoroughfare anyway?

We often complain about the 'nanny state' here in the UK, signs above hot water taps saying 'hot water can hurt you' and the like, but yes, there are people like this among us, and apart from killing themselves, they can also be a danger to other, innocents.

Offline kuck

At 42 seconds into the video, he actually leans into the lit rocket placing his head inches away and directly into the flight path. Can't make sense of it.

Offline Markus

I have sympathy but there is no reason to go back to light it again.  Fireworks are dangerous in the wrong hands.  These things are dangerous especially on public roads.  I remember many years ago a firework flew off in to someone’s apartment and set the place on fire. 

Condolences to his family & friends.

Offline Cygnus

Very sad that joe public can lay their hands on fireworks like that, should only be available for organised displays.

Offline Stickitin

Was only a matter of time I’m afraid. I was in Patts a few years back for NYE and the amount of fireworks just being let off in public areas in close proximity to people was just insane! Last NYE I got into a confrontation with a group of Russians (stupid idea but I was pissed off big time) in Hua Hin when one was let off right next to me  :thumbsdown:

Offline David1970

Still trying to workout what this mans death is to do with punting.

If there was still an off topic section it could be there
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 01:44:08 pm by David1970 »

Offline David1970

Sorry I missed something in the article, the bit that says he was a punter and she was a bargirl, which paragraph was it in?

I thought the article was about that a Brit who got killed in Thailand, due to lack of H&S as his fiancée watched on.

The article and this thread has nothing to do with punting.

Offline Stickitin

It’s in Pattaya and he’s with a hooker and you can see from the pics he’s in the bar area so yes it is connecting to punting and I’m glad he posted it. Thanks OP.

Offline David1970

It’s in Pattaya and he’s with a hooker and you can see from the pics he’s in the bar area so yes it is connecting to punting and I’m glad he posted it. Thanks OP.

You are correct they were in Pattaya, but he was with his fiancée, even the title of this thread says it was his fiancée. In no part of the article does it say he was a punter or she was a hooker.

The article is about the tragic death of a British man in Pattaya, nothing to do with punting.

Please quote the section of the article where it mentioned him being a punter?

« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 02:31:37 pm by David1970 »

Offline Stickitin

You are correct they were in Pattaya, but he was with his fiancée, even the title of this thread says it was his fiancée. In no part of the article does it say he was a punter or she was a hooker.

The article is about the tragic death of a British man in Pattaya, nothing to do with punting.

Please quote the section of the article where it mentioned him being a punter?

Stop being a bellend and just move on if you don’t like the thread and quit with the petty arguments.... :thumbsdown:

Offline winkywanky

Still trying to workout what this mans death is to do with punting.

If there was still an off topic section it could be there

I think basically many of us are missing Off Topic...a lot  :(. A lot of guys like to shoot the breeze as well as regaling others with their punting tales, and it all too easily and almost naturally, spills over. If there were an Off Topic area again, stuff could easily be diverted there and prevent the clutter which can occur in an inappropriate place.

From what I remember the 'heated Brexit debate' that went on there became unmanageable for the management and so it was kyboshed?

I don't know whether Head1 would at some point consider reintroducing it, that is a matter for him, and his already busy Mod team who would have to oversee it. With the big changeover and all the much more pertinent and pressing problems that brought, it was of low priority of course.

Online scutty brown

I think basically many of us are missing Off Topic...a lot  :(. A lot of guys like to shoot the breeze as well as regaling others with their punting tales, and it all too easily and almost naturally, spills over. If there were an Off Topic area again, stuff could easily be diverted there and prevent the clutter which can occur in an inappropriate place.

From what I remember the 'heated Brexit debate' that went on there became unmanageable for the management and so it was kyboshed?

I don't know whether Head1 would at some point consider reintroducing it, that is a matter for him, and his already busy Mod team who would have to oversee it. With the big changeover and all the much more pertinent and pressing problems that brought, it was of low priority of course.

It wasn't just the Brexit stuff, it was the attempt by some to impose extreme right wing sentiments and racism on the site. Caused too many arguments, too many reports, too many bans. Too much for oldadmin to do alone. Didn't help that some of the worst offenders were some of the longest standing members, making it harder to reign in.
Reopen it and the crap and arguments and volatility will return.
Personally I believe that culling off-topic was part of oldadmin clearing the decks of possible problems before he left, there were a few comments he made months before he went that made me think he was running an exit strategy

Offline winkywanky

It wasn't just the Brexit stuff, it was the attempt by some to impose extreme right wing sentiments and racism on the site. Caused too many arguments, too many reports, too many bans. Too much for oldadmin to do alone. Didn't help that some of the worst offenders were some of the longest standing members, making it harder to reign in.
Reopen it and the crap and arguments and volatility will return.
Personally I believe that culling off-topic was part of oldadmin clearing the decks of possible problems before he left, there were a few comments he made months before he went that made me think he was running an exit strategy

Agreed, but I would say the whole Brexit debate was also tied up within that, and that it's going on all over the 'civilised western world' as we speak.

Such big world-issues for such a small punting site!  :scare:  :D

And yes about Old Admin, either he gradually got more and more pissed off with the site, culminating in axeing Off-Topic, or perhaps he really was following a self-defined exit strategy.

Offline RogerBoner

I think that you use double spacing because you are incapable of reading between the lines.  :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

I guess possibly the most likely scenario is that he met a Thai WG and they fell in love? So it's all in the mix!

It's difficult to watch, but his fiancée is weeping uncontrollably over his dead body in the middle of the street  :(.

Offline David1970

Stop being a bellend and just move on if you don’t like the thread and quit with the petty arguments.... :thumbsdown:

I take it from your answer that you agree there is no mention of bargirls, punters or punting in the story.

The fact is that this a sad story about a man getting killed, nothing to do with punting.

Offline David1970

I think that you use double spacing because you are incapable of reading between the lines.  :unknown:

I think you mean you are making up a story that is not in article, this article is nothing to do with punting. Even your own title describes her as fiancée, not as a bargirl, not him as a punter.
This thread has nothing to do with punting.

This is want you wrote rogerboner in the topic section when you started this thread
“Topic: British man killed at midnight NYE in Pattaya in front of Thai fiancée”
Not one word about bargirls, punters or punting.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 06:45:07 pm by David1970 »

Offline David1970

You are correct Winkywanky, people are using punting sections for non punting issues, where they had Off Topic for non punting topics before.
If there is an Off Topic section is up to Head1.
I do find it funny that members are trying to claim that non punting threads are punting threads, with no evidence. When they have no evidence they get abusive.

Offline RogerBoner

I do find it funny that members are trying to claim that non punting threads are punting threads, with no evidence. When they have no evidence they get abusive.
What abuse?
I have glimpsed your regular complaints about what you think should be posted. Why don't you apply to be a moderator? You seem to know what is legitimate on UKP.

Offline kuck

@david1970 - Have you been to Pattaya?

The whole city is a brothel. This thread is useful to people like me, who go on regular pilgrimages to Pattaya with the express purpose of punting.

Offline David1970

@david1970 - Have you been to Pattaya?

The whole city is a brothel. This thread is useful to people like me, who go on regular pilgrimages to Pattaya with the express purpose of punting.

Why is it useful to punters, as a warning not to go near fire works once you have light the fuse. I think you can get that advice in this country, on the back of the box of fireworks. The advice you are looking for is basic H&S not punting related.

Offline Stickitin

Why is it useful to punters, as a warning not to go near fire works once you have light the fuse. I think you can get that advice in this country, on the back of the box of fireworks. The advice you are looking for is basic H&S not punting related.

You need to move on from this thread and stop getting your knickers in a twist about pointless shit.....

Offline David1970

You need to move on from this thread and stop getting your knickers in a twist about pointless shit.....

You are correct this thread is pointless on a punting site, nothing to do with punting, it’s about H&S

Offline David1970

What abuse?
I have glimpsed your regular complaints about what you think should be posted. Why don't you apply to be a moderator? You seem to know what is legitimate on UKP.

Still not answering my question, where in the article are bargirls, punters or punting mentioned?

Even your on topic heading ghastly nothing to do with punting
Topic: British man killed at midnight NYE in Pattaya in front of Thai fiancée

Offline webpunter

The fiancee will have been in tears
Watching her source of ££ go up in smoke
Literally

The type of firework he lit is supposed to be part buried in the ground & a decent distance away from onlookers
Not in the middle of a busy street
If it had fallen over before going off you wouldn't want to be anywhere near it
Or close by with it going off vertically
Passers by could have been killed / injured
How generous of him
Peering down into the firework WTF
The stupid twat had is comeuppance & thankfully no one else hurt

As mentioned above Darwin & evolution 

Offline kuck

As mentioned above Darwin & evolution

Darwin got him right before he got the bargirl pregnant 😂

Offline mattylondon

Forever will last until the next farang comes along, if they haven't already. There goes her meal ticket... for now.

I agree, this should be in the Darwin awards for sheer stupidity.

Bringing the New Year in with a  :bomb:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 09:04:34 pm by mattylondon »

Offline webpunter

A long time

Me love you

Long time

Mistah

Offline magnetico

A H&S forum would be perfect for this post totally unrelated to punting  :thumbsup:

Offline MrMatrix

A H&S forum would be perfect for this post totally unrelated to punting  :thumbsup:
I actually think there is a need for a health and saftey section, or indeed mens wellbeing section. Be it depression, gum clinics, get your self checked out, OH beatme up last week etc. Many guys I speak to have issues of rejection, stale marriages and in many respects this is the cause of many of us to start punting. Perhaps Head1 could consider this :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

And within that H&S section, a sub-section on how not to put your head down the barrel of a 50 Megaton firework just after you lit it  :lol:.

Offline winkywanky

Offline winkywanky

I actually think there is a need for a health and saftey section, or indeed mens wellbeing section. Be it depression, gum clinics, get your self checked out, OH beatme up last week etc. Many guys I speak to have issues of rejection, stale marriages and in many respects this is the cause of many of us to start punting. Perhaps Head1 could consider this :unknown:

I actually think that is a BRILLIANT idea Mr. M  :hi:.

Of course we all have wishlists, and they trip so lightly off the tongue.

I have no idea how things are now, regarding the running of this place after the initial  :scare:-phase?

Offline MrMatrix

I actually think that is a BRILLIANT idea Mr. M  :hi:.

Of course we all have wishlists, and they trip so lightly off the tongue.

I have no idea how things are now, regarding the running of this place after the initial  :scare:-phase?
Been thinking about the need for this for a while. Many of us on here have various issues. Yes its a punting forum for BLOKES, health is a key issue in promoting punting so I feel its a legit heading.

Offline Animalbeast

Happy his stupidity didn’t harm others
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish