Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SA Account - Profile ever marked complete?  (Read 712 times)

Offline Micky Boy

I'm trying to set up my account in SA, but it seems to be stuck as incomplete due to missing information, although I have added the info requested.

Basically I want to be able to send and receive messages without paying the exorbitant fee :)

Has anyone been able to get to the point where they can message for free, or is it always dependent on the good ole visa card?

Thanks in advance

Offline DrConners

I'm trying to set up my account in SA, but it seems to be stuck as incomplete due to missing information, although I have added the info requested.

Basically I want to be able to send and receive messages without paying the exorbitant fee :)

:dash:

Has anyone been able to get to the point where they can message for free, or is it always dependent on the good ole visa card?

SA is a business Micky, you'll get fuck all service from the site without paying.

I was a member in the SE for a 6 month subscription - I had one PPM, the rest of the time was wasted on scammers, picture sellers, sympathy cases & more scammers.

Up to you but yeah to use the site fully you have to pay - Seems obvious to me  :hi:

Offline Micky Boy

Such is life... Thanks for the insight, Dr C.

Offline DrConners

Such is life... Thanks for the insight, Dr C.

I'm only referencing my own experiences, I never went back - From what I've read about other members interactions on SA and a few PM's I've received it's pretty hit & miss and you have to put the work in to make anything happen.

Plus the area you are located in has to be factored in but yeah without your cash in their account forget it.

If other members here know better I'm sure they will contribute - Loads of SA info on here anyway  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 11:19:37 am by DrConners »

Offline Sparta Prada

2 years ago there was a loophole in the system that allowed non-Premium members to check their inboxes. Before the tech guys at the site discovered the fault that loophole did lead to me meeting and fucking probably the hottest 20 year old girl I met from my entire time on Seeking  :yahoo: She's now got some multimillionaire SD bankrolling her life as a Instagram babe, but 2 years ago I was fucking her arse for £150 in a Premier Inn