Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Planning to go Phuket . What hotels/Resort do you Recommend?  (Read 2335 times)

Offline John_yesterday

Planning on Going to Phuket in the summer .
I like to plan ahead . For better prices on Flights and Hotels/resorts .

Got my flight picked .
Ideally want a resort but dont want any problems when I get there as some people have had .
So I would like to know which hotel or resort you fellow punters used .

Also Should I change to Pattaya instead of Phuket?
Does Phuket have around same amount of freelancers as Pattaya?

Offline Tyne-bridge

John,

Phuket is a great holiday destination, great hotels, beaches, bars and restaurants. It is however very busy and the main road from the airport to the south of the island can be very congested. It is also considerably more expensive than other areas of Thailand for general living and mongering.

Main destinations to consider on Phuket are Patong, Karon, Kata, Bang Tao & Surin. All offer great sandy beaches and nightlife.
Patong is the main destination, it has one large ‘Soapy’, Christin Massage fixed price, last visit I paid 2,500 Baht. 1.5 hours for an assisted bath, massage and sex. Usually a good choice of girls, some absolute stunners. Many, many massage shops 95% of which will will give you a rub and tug and generally the massage part is very good, it’s just part of their culture. Between 300 to 400 Baht and a 500 Baht tip for the HE. There are also many beer bars with scores of girls for ST & LT you will have to pay a bar fine if you take them out during working hours. Once you see how the land lies you can arrange a meet away from the bars. Main area Bangla Road. ST 1500/2000, LT 2000/3000 depending on your negotiating skills.

Phuket Town has some good options in Soi Phoonpon area Angel Massage, Violin Massage, Katherine. Massage, The One.

The other Thailand options are of course Bangkok and Pattaya, I have had short stints in both but not extensive mongering time in either, so maybe another member could help you.

What ever you do enjoy, stay safe and share your experiences......

Offline John_yesterday

Hi

Yeh .. Really hoping to Enjoy my Experiences and then to Share.

Thanks for info helped clear my expectations.
I have also emailed a few Resorts/hotels about bringing guests over etc ..
They responded with yes it's ok but don't bring more than 1 otherwise you will have to pay extra but one guests if fine .

But still undecided on Hotel/Resort .
Am leaning towards a Resort .
Thinking of Booking Amata Resort.

Right area to Stay?
And 13 nights is my stay... Should I book for 3 week or 13 Night enough?

Offline Tyne-bridge

John,
Thailand is a wonderful country with intriguing history and culture, if you have the time, take at least 3 weeks, visit a number of destinations that gives you the full thai experience. Your hotel choice in Patong is well placed and as you say ‘guest friendly’. Enjoy !

Offline Stickitin

I usually stay at the Yorkshire inn when in Patong, good location right by all the action. No problem taking girls back either....

Offline Prof O lactic

Planning on Going to Phuket in the summer .
I like to plan ahead . For better prices on Flights and Hotels/resorts .

Got my flight picked .
Ideally want a resort but dont want any problems when I get there as some people have had .
So I would like to know which hotel or resort you fellow punters used .

Also Should I change to Pattaya instead of Phuket?
Does Phuket have around same amount of freelancers as Pattaya?

If your older and want calmer I recommend kamala beach.  Even if a 2week trip you wont get around every massage shop plus no noisy youths or germans  :drinks:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 05:24:57 pm by Prof O lactic »

Offline John_yesterday

Thanks for Recommending.

But Kamala Beach Abit far from Bangla Road .
Looking for something more Close to Patong.

I have Shortlisted
Amata Resort
Phoenix Grand Hotel
Patong Signature Boutique Hotel
Tanawan Phuket Hotel - (Leaning Towards this Hotel)

I thinking of changing Date of Return flight to 18 Nights instead 13 Nights in Phuket.

Offline dickster

I've stayed at BYD Lofts and it ticks many of the boxes I want when I am in Phuket.

Walking distance to Bangla Rd but far enough away to be quiet.

Swimming pools and gym.

Very nice apartment style rooms.

It's not a big resort but it is girl friendly for sure.

Not the cheapest but if you stay more than 4 nights they'll include a free pick up from the airport.

I found booking direct I got the cheapest rate

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stickitin

Thanks for Recommending.

But Kamala Beach Abit far from Bangla Road .
Looking for something more Close to Patong.

I have Shortlisted
Amata Resort
Phoenix Grand Hotel
Patong Signature Boutique Hotel
Tanawan Phuket Hotel - (Leaning Towards this Hotel)

I thinking of changing Date of Return flight to 18 Nights instead 13 Nights in Phuket.

I don’t know any of those places but double check if they charge extra for taking a girl back. It tends to be the higher end places that have a habit of charging.

Are you sure you want to stay in Phuket for 18 nights? Seems like a long time.....maybe break it up with a few nights on 1 of the islands? Accommodation is never a problem down there, maybe book hotel initially for a week and see how you feel then extend or move elsewhere?

Offline RogerBoner

I agree with Stickitin. Pattaya should take up at least half of your holiday. Have a great time  :drinks:

Offline John_yesterday

Yeh ... May do That ...
Was thinking that as it is a 15 Hr Flight .. and be at one place for Soo long .. could bore me ... So probably move around the Islands as day outs from Patong Phuket ... Then a Head to Puttaya .. have a 5-7 days there ..
Then Head back to Phuket .. a few days .. then flight back .. ..
 :thumbsup:

But get a Thai  Companion for few days in and around Phuket island etc ..
Have to re-evaluate ..

But good Recommendation 👌
Anything else you think I should Consider?

Offline John_yesterday

Just Seen Bus to Pattaya from Phuket - 16hrs .

:thumbsdown:

Offline ShyGuy.

I usually stay at the Yorkshire inn when in Patong, good location right by all the action. No problem taking girls back either....

Agree with this - great place.

Would also recommend places in Kata/Karon beaches if you prefer quieter, more family destinations - still got several girly bars with a quick enough taxi ride to Bangla. Mind you, 'negotiating' with taxi drivers takes more effort than it's worth at times, and invariably you'll end up some grotty short-time hotel with a dustbin full of water to bathe yourself (OK, I was *very* drunk that one evening it happened to me... :D)

Do please let us know how you get on and hope you enjoy :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 12:05:09 am by ShyGuy. »

Offline ShyGuy.

Just Seen Bus to Pattaya from Phuket - 16hrs .

:thumbsdown:

Flight is v quick and fairly priced - absolutely agree that Pattaya should be in your iteniary. As much as I like Phuket, if your focus is nightlife, Pattaya is on another level.

Offline John_yesterday

Yeh am looking into it ...
Heard Pattaya is Cheaper than Phuket for Freelancers.

Will do more Research etc .

I have read that more Freelancers are available at Pattaya but Phuket seems Equivalent now .. looking at few videos on YouTube and other sites .

Offline Doormatt

John, I too am planning to go to LOS. I enjoy watching some of the YouTube videos, what other sites show similar please ?

Offline John_yesterday

What your Dates Thailand?

I still more than a few months away ... But like to plan ahead .
Mindset  ;)

Offline Mickeyp

This has been good reading for me as I am going out end of March.   I'm planning to do a bit more travelling around though.    Few days in Bangkok, then Koh Samui, I'm going to then hire a car and drive over towards Krabi and Phuket.   I'm doing 15 nights total.    So wish I could do more.