Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand  (Read 104770 times)

Offline Starboy320

It's not a stupid question...  I have used this lot three times (Mister Prakan)

External Link/Members Only

They have a special section for insurance for Thailand Pass. You fill out the form, choose your provider - there are several - pay the money and they email you the certificate and policy which you can include in your Thailand Pass application. Depending on the provider you choose and the length of the insurance you will find that there are a mix of travel and health insurance elements. For the Thailand Pass it's only the $10,000 covid insurance you have to have and that should be around £50 for a month

HTH

I'm sure that there are other providers and I expect others can share their experiences

Hey

Thanks a lot for sending the above, really appreciate it.

Another question (sorry!), I'm booking my ticket for November 12, what's the earliest I can apply for the Thai pass?

Offline wtfb

I am pretty sure you can apply up to two months before. The situation around the Thailand Pass is changing all the time. It's possible it won't even exist by November!

Offline tintin100

Hi guys, might be a bit of a stupid question - is it travel insurance or health insurance you have a to get for the Thai Pass? If its travel insurance, where have you guys bought them from? And is there such a thing as holiday health insurance? Wording on the website has me overthinking. Just don't want to make a mistake
You need travel insurance that has Covid cover, which a vast majority does now, moneysupermarket.com does cheap annual insurance, for a single person, about £50 depending on your age.
 The Thailand Pass is free from the embassy website but you must load up all your documents to get the pass and can apply 60 days before departure. I would imagine by November it will not be needed.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 08:25:12 am by tintin100 »

Offline wtfb

I would be interested to know if anyone has successfully used a UK travel insurance policy for the Covid $10,000 insurance?

The Thailand pass mob (AKA COE back in the day) used to maintain a list of approved providers - not just Thai companies but global providers like AXA and Allianz all of whom who I am sure are more expenive than a UK travel insurance policy. Hence the question.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 08:58:26 am by wtfb »

Offline tintin100

I would be interested to know if anyone has successfully used a UK travel insurance policy for the Covid $10,000 insurance?

The Thailand pass mob (AKA COE back in the day) used to maintain a list of approved providers - not just Thai companies but global providers like AXA and Allianz all of whom who I am sure are more expenive than a UK travel insurance policy. Hence the question.

A friend went in April when the PCR was still required and he said they was just happy to see an insurance certificate and waived him through. I am going in July and late august and I have my July pass and waiting to apply for the august pass due to the 60 day rule.

Offline clivethomas

Overall, had a great three weeks. You need to put a bit more 'effort' in, but both Bangkok & Pattaya remain open-air brothels with plenty to drink & eat and loads of sun: I couldn't ask for anymore :)

Got back about a month ago from 2 months in Phuket and Samui and would agree with that.  The right girls are there but is a but more effort these days to find them. Quality overall is quite poor at the moment.

Spent a lot of the time with 2 girls in particular who were both 21 and very attractive and pretty reasonable price wise and a lot of fun.

4 years ago loading up the dating apps in Phuket would see you with hundreds if not thousands of girls to choose from who would get to the point pretty quick and it was 1000-1500 ST max.  Now it seems like most of them don't get to the point and looking more for a sponsor than anything else. Wanting to be taken out etc first.

As for your comment on BB. I'm sure nearly all of them are it, whether they offer it first time or if it's if you repeat them they're just not that bothered.  Soi 6 girls are notorious for it and in a competitive environment it's something many can't afford not to do. Just how it is.  Just have to look after yourself best you can. 

Offline wtfb

A friend went in April when the PCR was still required and he said they was just happy to see an insurance certificate and waived him through. I am going in July and late august and I have my July pass and waiting to apply for the august pass due to the 60 day rule.

:hi:

Offline Amard

I went mid aipril
I used my barclays insurance, got approved for my Thai pass but then when I was at bham airport,  the security guy checking in my luggage said it wasn't enough apparently and told me I had to pay new insurance

Spent extra 40 pound buying new insurance at bham airport , they didn't even bother checking in Thailand my insurance just asked for my Thai pass, 40 pound went to waste

Offline Starboy320

I am pretty sure you can apply up to two months before. The situation around the Thailand Pass is changing all the time. It's possible it won't even exist by November!

Thanks a lot for the answers, really appreciate it  :drinks:

Offline Starboy320

You need travel insurance that has Covid cover, which a vast majority does now, moneysupermarket.com does cheap annual insurance, for a single person, about £50 depending on your age.
 The Thailand Pass is free from the embassy website but you must load up all your documents to get the pass and can apply 60 days before departure. I would imagine by November it will not be needed.

Thanks a lot for explaining it. This will be my first solo trip abroad, so the explanation has alleviated some of the worries that I had.  :drinks:

Offline pewpew18

Out in Pattaya at the moment (first time here). Been here for a few nights now.

As for thai pass, as mentioned, no one bothered to check anything out here in Thailand. I used my travel insurance from my bank. I actually called them just to check if they can provide me something with more details regarding covid cover as the certificate i downloaded from my bank platform didn't say much and they had something ready which they emailed to me specifically for the thai pass. The cover is with Allianz.

So far I've had plenty of girls over at the hotel. All short time and range from 1500-2000 in my experience. All from ThaiFriendly who I eventually ending chatting with on Line which they all seem to prefer, I think because they don't have premium accounts. These two apps are a must.

Haven't bothered with any "long time" but i did go with a cute 20 yrs old girl (from thaifriendy again) for a little bar crawl which was pretty cool. At one point went through some street called soi Buakhao with her and it was absolutely bonkers. So many ladyboys shouting, grabbing and touching you lol. In the end went for some street food, back to the hotel and she stayed the night. Obviously I had to pay for everything but it didn't come to much. I think all together maybe 1500 which was nothing when you consider all the drinks and food we went through. I gave her like 500 baht in the morning and she was off.

Ill try post more updates while im up here if I have any interesting stuff come up. Any questions which i could help too I'd be happy to.

Offline longtimefan

Out in Pattaya at the moment (first time here). Been here for a few nights now.

As for thai pass, as mentioned, no one bothered to check anything out here in Thailand. I used my travel insurance from my bank. I actually called them just to check if they can provide me something with more details regarding covid cover as the certificate i downloaded from my bank platform didn't say much and they had something ready which they emailed to me specifically for the thai pass. The cover is with Allianz.

So far I've had plenty of girls over at the hotel. All short time and range from 1500-2000 in my experience. All from ThaiFriendly who I eventually ending chatting with on Line which they all seem to prefer, I think because they don't have premium accounts. These two apps are a must.

Haven't bothered with any "long time" but i did go with a cute 20 yrs old girl (from thaifriendy again) for a little bar crawl which was pretty cool. At one point went through some street called soi Buakhao with her and it was absolutely bonkers. So many ladyboys shouting, grabbing and touching you lol. In the end went for some street food, back to the hotel and she stayed the night. Obviously I had to pay for everything but it didn't come to much. I think all together maybe 1500 which was nothing when you consider all the drinks and food we went through. I gave her like 500 baht in the morning and she was off.

Ill try post more updates while im up here if I have any interesting stuff come up. Any questions which i could help too I'd be happy to.

Thanks for the update.  Sounds like you’re having a good time.  I’m planning on going to Thailand (Pattaya and Bangkok) at the end of November. It will be my first trip on my own, the World Cup is on then so that will make going out to bars a bit easier to start with.

Offline Starboy320

Thanks for the update.  Sounds like you’re having a good time.  I’m planning on going to Thailand (Pattaya and Bangkok) at the end of November. It will be my first trip on my own, the World Cup is on then so that will make going out to bars a bit easier to start with.

I'm doing the same cities as you but going at the beginning of November and leaving on the 20th!  :lol:

Offline tintin100

I'm doing the same cities as you but going at the beginning of November and leaving on the 20th!  :lol:
I am going to July, pretty much the same, Bangkok, Pattaya, Bali, Bangkok then home, 7 weeks but no funny stuff, got the wife and daughter with me but will do my best to get a soapy.

Offline CheeseBoard

Good news for Thai travellers

From July 1st the Thai pass is no longer a requirement.  Travellers are only required to show proof of either a certificate of vaccination or a negative RT-PCR or professional ATK test result within 72 hours of travel.

From what I read the $10k health insurance requirement has also been lifted.

I'm going to give it a few months to see if there are any backward steps by the Thai government but will start looking to book a long overdue trip

Offline Your Chef

One of my regular ladies had her fourth Pfizer shot this week.

Offline subswiper

I am going to July, pretty much the same, Bangkok, Pattaya, Bali, Bangkok then home, 7 weeks but no funny stuff, got the wife and daughter with me but will do my best to get a soapy.
Same kind of boat.
First step: hotel reconnaissance, trying to get one that's near enough some action but not obviously so to alert the wife. Easy enough.
Second step: find excuses to get away for an hour (or even half with a good hotel location) that won't arouse suspicion (and my wife will be suspicious!). Ideally it'd be some excuse that means missing any phone call from the other half would be reasonable. This is the hardest part for me and I'm struggling a bit, still thinking. Little shopping trip? Going for some medical procedure or dental check that I've put off in the UK to wait for Thai prices and service? Going jogging? (but in that heat?!)

Offline Your Chef

Or wait for her to want private time? Hairdresser? Clothes shopping? Whatever you do, don't suggest anything.

Offline Starboy320

Same kind of boat.
First step: hotel reconnaissance, trying to get one that's near enough some action but not obviously so to alert the wife. Easy enough.
Second step: find excuses to get away for an hour (or even half with a good hotel location) that won't arouse suspicion (and my wife will be suspicious!). Ideally it'd be some excuse that means missing any phone call from the other half would be reasonable. This is the hardest part for me and I'm struggling a bit, still thinking. Little shopping trip? Going for some medical procedure or dental check that I've put off in the UK to wait for Thai prices and service? Going jogging? (but in that heat?!)

Maybe say you're going for a waxing session? Lol, then say it got cancelled  :hi:

Offline Starboy320

A general question to anyone please:

With the Thai Pass being removed, will I need a general visa? Finding the information a tiny bit difficult to understand (probably me overthinking things). Im entering Thailand on the 5th and leaving on the 20th, from what I've read I won't need a visa, but the information seems a bit dated. Does anyone know if that's the case?

Offline METEOR

A general question to anyone please:

With the Thai Pass being removed, will I need a general visa? Finding the information a tiny bit difficult to understand (probably me overthinking things). Im entering Thailand on the 5th and leaving on the 20th, from what I've read I won't need a visa, but the information seems a bit dated. Does anyone know if that's the case?
You get 30 days when flying in. Can buy an extra week.
There's a 60 day visa that you have to apply for so you'll be fine if there for 15 days.

Offline Starboy320

You get 30 days when flying in. Can buy an extra week.
There's a 60 day visa that you have to apply for so you'll be fine if there for 15 days.

Thanks Meteor, appreciate you clearing that up!

Offline tp69

Same kind of boat.

Book her an hour massage

Offline heisenberg.

use the one they recommend. AXA etc. Costs about 40-60 quid. When i had severe food poisoning a £1000 week long stay in private hospital was written off. Sometimes paying the extra is worth it. 

Offline heisenberg.

Same kind of boat.

Dental checks. Google some expat focused ones and you can get them to provide you a pickup service to their dentist for a nominal fee. Around 500 baht. Get your checkup done (takes less than 20 minutes), refuse all extras and pay for the basic checkup fee. Around 1000 baht. Once finished either order your own taxi via grab or tell the taxi dentist to take you to Nana or wherever you need to have your fun. Tell the wife it was busy, and you opted for a clean/polish. Take pics of the dentist place whilst you're there.  ;)

Offline subswiper

Sounds like a pro talking  :thumbsup:

The dental hygienist one works (I'd thought of it) because it's one of those things that's much cheaper over there and Thai dentists are at least as good as ours. Added to that, you'd have an excuse for not answering the phone. It's just a question of not being seen to be too eager to suggest it. I'll have to make my teeth look so dirty that she'll suggest it for me. (Ideally I'd use some fake stain kit with an antidote that I could apply before returning from the deed so it looks like something's been done!)

Minor medical procedures may work too (e.g. mole removal or something like that) but most have the complication that you need to show that something's been done. Or need something that she thinks will take ages but won't, giving extra time for play.

As far as I know, the wife's never thought about checking phone location history. You can't adjust it, as far as I know, just turn it off or delete parts. Would be nice to be able to change it because otherwise, if she looks, it's either missing for the day or there are bits unaccounted for if she really thinks about it.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 11:14:04 am by subswiper »

Offline gary69

Book her an hour massage

you have to fill out a 30 visa on the plane and they staple the return portion in your passport

Offline Largs43

Pattaya's ongoing refurbishment and the reopening of venues can be seen on recent Youtube videos.

There's a real taste of the street buzz, the girls, the bars...

Search for "Pattaya nightlife" or similar.

:thumbsup:

Offline Fc Rld 88

Hi guys, great to see things are getting back to pre-Covid times and thanks for the info!

I am heading to Thailand in September and wondered if any one knows whether the scene in  Hua Hin is back up and running? I checked on Redcat but the info appears to be the same as when I was initially supposed to visit in 2020, so I’m assuming it’s outdated!

Many thanks  :)

Offline bugsybum

I have just got back from my first visit to Thailand and i have written about it in the Recommendations of Bangkok hotels thread if anyone wants to read it. I should have put the post in this thread. 

Offline Goodtimegary

Hi flying out Tuesday. Will not have much opportunity to report due to the other half be with me. I will have a walk around and have a look. I be Bangkok Phuket and Pattaya.
3 weeks hopefully not to much rain.

Offline clivethomas

Hi flying out Tuesday. Will not have much opportunity to report due to the other half be with me. I will have a walk around and have a look. I be Bangkok Phuket and Pattaya.

You're taking your other half to Pattaya? :lol:

Offline tintin100

I am in the same boat as you, flying with wife and daughter, probably on the same flight on Tuesday. :)

Offline Goodtimegary

Offline METEOR

i go with saudi airline
They seem to be the cheapest at the moment when I've looked and I'll probably fly with them . Reviews aren't great but can't be any worse than air India 🤣

Offline Brad1234567

They seem to be the cheapest at the moment when I've looked and I'll probably fly with them . Reviews aren't great but can't be any worse than air India 🤣

I had to fly with them on a regular basis when I worked in Riyadh.

Biggest negative for most people would be they don’t serve any Alcohol on board

Offline METEOR

I had to fly with them on a regular basis when I worked in Riyadh.

Biggest negative for most people would be they don’t serve any Alcohol on board
Oh no alcohol isn't a problem for me. As long as there's a reasonable bit of leg room I'll fly with them.

Offline blueruin

Was in Pattaya recently and I was pleased to see Soi6 is very much getting back to its former self, not every bar has reopenned yet but was plenty of girls to keep me interested.

Offline Jerboa

Same kind of boat.

In Bkk I'd recommend Ratchada Rd close to Huai Khwang and Sutthisan metro stations, it's the soapy massage central, but saying that not well known to most westerners as a sex area, most customers are Thai and Asians, but you can get on the train and get quickly to Sukhumvit or other areas.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 09:42:21 pm by Jerboa »

Offline Lewboy

What are some good apps to use while out in Thailand for hookups/booking escorts etc?

Offline Lewboy

Thaifriendly bud

Thanks mate, I’ll check it out. Any others you know of or is this the best one? Getting things ready for my trip there next month

Offline Punter S Thompson

Thanks mate, I’ll check it out. Any others you know of or is this the best one? Getting things ready for my trip there next month
Thaifriendly is the best one for finding girls. If you don't have a premium account though you can only send 1 message every 10 mins, which is a pain!
So my advice is to install Line which is a messaging app used in east Asia.
When you find one you like on Thaifriendly just then ask for her Line ID. Makes things so much easier.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lewboy

Sorry guys, I had a few questions about the formalities of punting in Thailand. I’ve read through the thread and a lot of it’s helpful and somebody gave me good apps to use, but I had a few other questions.

So it’ll be my first time in Thailand. When booking an escort, is it normal to just give them your hotel and room number and they just knock at your door? Or do you have to go downstairs to meet them as I know a few people have mentioned that they have to show ID to the reception? Do you also have to let the reception know when you’re bringing in a guest? Both when you pick someone up from a bar and when you book one online?

And last question, what’s considered a good price for a short time and a long time as I’ve seen people quote a few different prices.

Thanks in advance!

Offline clevertrevor

Not really any need to book an outcall to hotel, just walk the streets, go in bars and they will throw themselves at you.  Watch YouTube vids for advice and get a feel for what it will be like.
Also worth joining the buzzin Pattaya discord group, tons of info on there and regular pics of the girls with the names of the bars they work in

Offline pbrown355

Lewboy, I've never punted in Thailand (unfortunately)but I know the answers to your questions from reading threads on here. Unless somebody is kind enough to sort through it for you, I would suggest you read the threads yourself.

Offline METEOR

Booked a single flight out for 1st November for £195 with Austrian Air. Not the best reviews but couldn't turn that price down as was planning on going for 3 months anyway!

Offline Punter S Thompson

Sorry guys, I had a few questions about the formalities of punting in Thailand. I’ve read through the thread and a lot of it’s helpful and somebody gave me good apps to use, but I had a few other questions.

So it’ll be my first time in Thailand. When booking an escort, is it normal to just give them your hotel and room number and they just knock at your door? Or do you have to go downstairs to meet them as I know a few people have mentioned that they have to show ID to the reception? Do you also have to let the reception know when you’re bringing in a guest? Both when you pick someone up from a bar and when you book one online?

And last question, what’s considered a good price for a short time and a long time as I’ve seen people quote a few different prices.

Thanks in advance!
Most of them will happily just come up to your room. I have had the occasional one that will ask
you to meet them in the lobby or out side though. And you don't have to let the hotel know you're having a girl in your room as it's pretty much expected. Just make sure your hotel is 'guest friendly' or that there isn't a joiner fee.
As for prices, this can vary somewhat regarding how popular they are and what city you're in.
1000 - 2000 is about what you should be paying for a freelance girl for short time.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ShyGuy.

Booked a single flight out for 1st November for £195 with Austrian Air. Not the best reviews but couldn't turn that price down as was planning on going for 3 months anyway!

Blimey, I was looking at flights for next year with Austrian - as they were at the cheaper end of the spectrum - and couldn't find lower than about £450 in low season. So you've done outstandingly well there :thumbsup: