Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand - June 2019 Trip - PATTAYA - Rating - NEUTRAL  (Read 5946 times)

Offline fonzy_007

I’ve booked Thailand for December, exchange rate is 37Baht for the pound. Does anyone think it will go up to 40 in the next few months? 1000 pounds would get me 40k instead of 37k - thats a difference of one long time date!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 12:58:17 pm by fonzy_007 »

Offline SasukeUchiha

I’ve booked Thailand for December, exchange rate is 37Baht for the pound. Does anyone think it will go up to 40 in the next few months? 1000 pounds would get me 40k instead of 37k - thats a difference of one long time date!

I’m booking mine this week for a three weeker in December. Can’t wait to get back to the big B.

As far as currency exchange is concerned, I’ve been reading up and a lot of experts are predicting for it to shoot back up. Especially now that there’s some certainty with the new PM, and the shit with Brexit should be somewhat more clearer come October, all of this is expected to have a positive effect on the sterling. I wouldn’t even be surprised if it goes higher than 40 baht...fingers crossed  :lol:

Dangermouse1982

Just booked 4 nights Bangkok and 4 nights Pattaya for late oct. Will post my missions

Offline Sigma

Don't hold your breath, political uncertainty is always detrimental to the markets. If anything I expect the pond to slump more. October will play a big factor as I imagine we will have another extension since parliament will not tolerate no deal. Norris does not have enough mp's to force no deal.

Offline Xtro

Norris does not have enough mp's to force no deal.

Chuck Norris?  :cool:  :thumbsup: