Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: India - Shimla, Amritsar, Jodhpur. Any suggestions please  (Read 3190 times)

Offline Aengus

Off to India for March and doubt if I can last a month without sampling the joys of an accommodating beauty.
Found a few agencies on a google search, but also heard stories of ripoffs and general poor quality girls, so I’m unsure of the best way to find quality offerings.

Will be very grateful for any suggestions .
TIA

moali786

If you are staying in a hotel, jsut ask a male at the desk, for a bit of ££ he will sort it out

Offline Goodfellas000

Barber shops where there is a girl or girls milling around. Go in for whatever it is you're looking for, haircut, Indian head massage, shave.

If there is a girl in the place, you'll soon be asked if you would like a body massage with a girl by one of the guys working in the shop.

I accepted twice and was led into a back room, somewhat cramped and noisy where I had a body massage, mutual touching and kissing. Trying to remember what I paid but I can't, although I know it was cheap, very cheap!!

This was in and around Delhi, whether it's the same nationwide I can't say, but I don't see why it wouldn't be any different.

Offline Fisherman

I would look for local intel and local help as said. I tried to fly alone and did not have a a good experience and narrowly avoided getting into trouble

Offline John Johnson

Check the classified adds in the newspapers.

Offline Marmalade

If it’s your first time in India you may find your work cut out getting acclimatised to the different culture (but it’s worth it to do so). What others have said above, but also taxi drivers (Hindu ones may be more helpful than Muslim ones — unless you are good at passing yourself off as an Indian Muslim. Look for the tell-tale dangly trash hanging from the rarely-used rear-view mirror.). There again a whole long post could be written on Indian taxi drivers. They’re a bit simpler by day. They’ll expect a cut from the mamasan later but at least they know where the brothels are, which is not always obvious in smaller cities. He’ll probably wait and give you a pre-arranged round-trip fare. This also is useful for strange neighbourhoods. The mamasan wheels out the selection, you confirm the price and choose, or say no thank you. Barber shops and hotel bellboys are simpler: however not all barber shops have prossies much less full service and not all hotels care to ‘risk their reputation’. Service levels are not always brilliant — most Indians are conservatively uneducated about sex) but at least if you find a cutie you can have an experience). Usual warnings, to avoid scams, be careful with your belongings, don’t flash too much cash, always negotiations (ie haggle sensibly to minimise the outrageous ‘foreigner tax’). Have fun.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 09:32:35 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Wycombite

This is mere generic trash that anybody thinks to themselves before asking the questions. This is not advice but a clear drivel of some sort.
Banned reason: where to begin.......
Banned by: Head1

Offline Aengus

Thanks for the advice guys. Didn’t see anyone on the end. The tour we were on was quite full on so didn’t have as much free time as I had anticipated. I did make a tentative enquiry with the concierge at one hotel but got the strong impression that it was not a service they provided!

Offline Iceage1

In india a lit of rip off places. If you want guaranteed service you need to go to the red light districts and get hold of a good pimp.

Offline Marmalade

In india a lit of rip off places. If you want guaranteed service you need to go to the red light districts and get hold of a good pimp.

Yeah generally true. I’ve had concierge knock-backs as well (in Bombay). Ended up just asking taxi drivers. But Bombay and Kolkata are relatively straightforward.