Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thinking of going to Thailand, was wondering if waxing was a common practice...  (Read 3515 times)

Monmouth

Do Thai girls wax or do they have full on lady gardens? The Thais I've seen in the UK tend to be trimmed but rarely waxed or shaved.

galinsoga

Dunno about waxing but every one of them I saw over a week in BKK last May was very smooth shaved.  Never met one with a hairy pussy.  The websites for the area do show some girls with "fluff" but I never met any.

I will ask my Thai lady friend tomorrow

Galli

Offline Jerboa

Thai hookers usually shave, except a small minority who are mainly In the Japanese market.
Most non p4p thai girls don't shave. Why do you ask?

Monmouth

I was just wondering what to expect...

Offline Jerboa

So you're planning on visiting LOS? If soon don't wear red or yellow.

Offline kowalski

I was in Phuket a couple of years ago, took a young one back from the bar, paid and it was horrible full muff.Had to trim it out myself in the shower.I must have been unlucky but didn't bother after that and opted for ladyboy blowjobs.

Offline tomcat600

Offline Jerboa

Dont wear red or yellow?

That was me be flippant, but to be fair as a tourist you want to stay clear of any protest sites, as some fools think it's a great lark to fire grenades into the sites. This wouldn't stop me visiting the country, even if there was a coup.

James999

I will ask my Thai lady friend tomorrow

Does she wax her bollocks ?

Festisio

I was in Phuket a couple of years ago, took a young one back from the bar, paid and it was horrible full muff.Had to trim it out myself in the shower.I must have been unlucky but didn't bother after that and opted for ladyboy blowjobs.

You prefer being sucked off by a bloke than by a girl with a hairy minge?

gldrowranger

Thailand is so overrated and is full of Ladyboys! Go to Philippines instead. I recommend Cebu city or Angeles city.

Offline Jerboa

I wouldn't say overrated, maybe It's become to popular, I would recommend visiting both countries and making up your mind.

Offline kowalski

If you really want to know the ladyboys are very well groomed  in most cases look better than the birds. It's the old don't knock it till you try it!

Offline NightKid

Dunno about waxing but every one of them I saw over a week in BKK last May was very smooth shaved.  Never met one with a hairy pussy.

Thai hookers usually shave

Eh? None of the Thai hoes I've meet in KL ever shave, even the good ones.

Have I been missing something?

Offline Jerboa

Eh? None of the Thai hoes I've meet in KL ever shave, even the good ones.

Have I been missing something?

Well most Isaan bargirls in the farang bars do shave, some of the girls looking to Japanese customers seem to not shave.