Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM / Sensual Massage in Edinburgh & Lothians  (Read 144151 times)

Offline Mackan1

Posted in wrong topic  not sure on how to delete it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 03:07:42 pm by Mackan1 »

Offline whistle

Who’s Karina??

I’m going back maybe 6/7 years, maybe more. Karina worked from her flat at Piershill then she moved to a basement room in a barbers half way down Easter Road before she opened her own shop on Ferry Road just near Newhaven Road. She was there for a while but I believe she got pregnant and that’s when she moved to Inverkeithing.

Offline Sensible lad

She worked from her home over in Fife for a number of years albeit on reduced hours.  I understand she's due to give birth again if she hasn't already done so.  I haven't had any comms with her for a month or two but id be surprised if she's working again this year.

I saw her for about 6-7 years from around 2011/12, a favourite, good reliable masseuse.

Offline tiny

Does she provide extras or is she strictly legite?

Offline sharpiestick

What sort of service did Karina provide, any good, extras? I heard she was recommended?

Offline Marvlus69

Where did she advertise… never seen any ads anywhere.

Offline Inthehouse1

Karina was a strange one. Going back a few years now I saw her at Piershill and she offered HE and was quite responsive to touching her breasts. I was quite new to the massage scene at the time and didn't appreciate how good her session was until I'd had more experience under my belt.

Months later trying to arrange another visit she explained she only did lomi lomi massage and extras weren't possible.

I did eventually go to her basement room on Ferry Road for her Hawaiian offering, optimistically hoping for something more sensual once there. But there was no suggestion of it whatsoever and it was very different to my first visit. It was a thorough, deep tissue massage using gliding stokes with her whole arms if I remember correctly.

Looking at my phone I'm amazed I still have the texts. First visit was 2014 and second was 2016. External Link/Members Only

Offline whistle

Karina was very good and preferred to do Lomi Lomi which has the long sweeping strokes and uses the arms a lot.

As for extras…well with me she seemed to blow hot and cold and it depended on her mood.  Some visits were very legit whilst other times she was more than happy to get naked and mess around. And it was the same no matter what location she was working at. But this was all 5 or 6 years ago and I haven’t seen her since.

Offline Marvlus69

I thought she was the gumtree ad forLeven / Queensferry under the name of Katrina
Hours of massage are very similar.

I take it the phone number isn’t active anymore?

Offline Inthehouse1

I thought she was the gumtree ad forLeven / Queensferry under the name of Katrina
Hours of massage are very similar.

I take it the phone number isn’t active anymore?

I'm not sure what ad you're referring to but just click the link in my previous post. Her website shows her location and number and there's even a few photos of her in there. Not sure if it's all still active but I did get some generic business texts from her, the most recent being early 2020.

Offline michaelteam

Karina was very good and preferred to do Lomi Lomi which has the long sweeping strokes and uses the arms a lot.

As for extras…well with me she seemed to blow hot and cold and it depended on her mood.  Some visits were very legit whilst other times she was more than happy to get naked and mess around. And it was the same no matter what location she was working at. But this was all 5 or 6 years ago and I haven’t seen her since.

Her current WhatsApp status is: 'Woking on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only. 1.30/2pm-5pm Inverkeithing only'

So it looks like she's working again. Have any of you ask about HH by text or when you were having a massage with her?

Offline whistle

My experience was that nothing was spoken about in advance. Each session started as legit. Some continued that way while others became more sensual with her leading the way, so I never knew how it was going to end. I went with the attitude that I was going to get a good massage and if other things developed that was even better.

Again, it’s only my own experience but it seemed that she wasn’t in the mood nothing would persuade her. And it was 5/6 years ago. 

Offline Sensible lad

My experience was that nothing was spoken about in advance. Each session started as legit. Some continued that way while others became more sensual with her leading the way, so I never knew how it was going to end. I went with the attitude that I was going to get a good massage and if other things developed that was even better.

Again, it’s only my own experience but it seemed that she wasn’t in the mood nothing would persuade her. And it was 5/6 years ago.

I’d agree, top massage, anything else was a bonus

Offline Marvlus69

I text her,
She said she’s on maternity leave.

Offline Motherfooker

Anyone know of anything in the west of Edinburgh, West Lothian or Fife at all? Quiet at the best of times but seems a desert right now.

Offline sharpiestick

A good massage is a bonus!  I'm tired of crappy massages and its been ages, but still as you know, we all want extra.  If she was in the mood, how far would she go?  Is she worth calling then she is working again?

Offline Para124

Anyone know of anything in the west of Edinburgh, West Lothian or Fife at all? Quiet at the best of times but seems a desert right now.

External Link/Members Only

Based near Fountain park. Review coming soon and its a strong positive.

Offline Marvlus69

Based near Fountain park. Review coming soon and its a strong positive.

What part of she’s on maternity leave did you not understand ??

Offline whistle

I believe this is for Lucy not Karina.

Offline Para124

What part of she’s on maternity leave did you not understand ??

Saw her last weekend and def wasn't pregnant.

and yes this is the ad for Lucy in reply to someone asking for a sp west of Edinburgh.

Online Massagetugga

Saw her last weekend and def wasn't pregnant.

and yes this is the ad for Lucy in reply to someone asking for a sp west of Edinburgh.

Where exactly is she? (I know you can’t say exactly exactly but a good idea roughly)

Offline Inthehouse1

Fountainpark. As her ad states. It's pretty accurate.

Offline ComeAgain

I've submitted my review for Lucy: Relaxing Massage.
A positive, but only just.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=316278.0

Offline Trickus

Anyone ever been to this one I noticed on gumtree for Leven? I’ve a booking for a massage for £60 for the hour and it says on ad the usual “THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE”

Nothing has been in mentioned in correspondence about extras but I’ll see once I get there.

I’ve already posted this in general massage thread but thought would try here also.

Online Massagetugga

Looks 100% legit to me but good luck

Offline Trickus

Offline Jock D

Looks 100% legit to me but good luck

I'm not so sure about that, I think there are a couple of subtle clues..."I have a returning happy clientele " and "Confidentiality is well assured".  :unknown:

Offline Trickus

Well she’s cancelled on me twice:
1) she had to take the day to get her dog put down (anyone else had that reason). Inclined to believe her as not the sort of thing you’d say - well maybe
2) her son is ill - non covid

I’ll try another time. The postcode she gave me is for “Meffill” or Methil for the posh people

Offline Trickus

I won’t do a review or anything like that as unsure if HE is / was on the cards

Offline Trickus

I'm not so sure about that, I think there are a couple of subtle clues..."I have a returning happy clientele " and "Confidentiality is well assured".  :unknown:

I’m sure she had the exact same ad on vivastreet ages ago but can’t find it now

Offline Marvlus69

I text her and WhatsApp messaged her a few times.
There is a review on here somewhere.
She said she would do happy ending.
But tries to keep it professional… could be bullshit.
Never got round to organising anything yet.

Offline Trickus

I text her and WhatsApp messaged her a few times.
There is a review on here somewhere.
She said she would do happy ending.
But tries to keep it professional… could be bullshit.
Never got round to organising anything yet.

I had a search but couldn’t find anything

Offline Trickus

I’m sure she had the exact same ad on vivastreet ages ago but can’t find it now

I found the ad on Vivastreet

Offline Marvlus69

It may just be a passing mention in one of the massage threads on here.

Offline Trickus

It may just be a passing mention in one of the massage threads on here.

Possibly

Offline MrRomantic07

Any recent tried and trusted massage providers?

Dying on a run & tug  :dash:

Offline wheeliebinwanking

I am in dire need too

I did visit an Indian masseuse earlier this year. It was good but not great

I do not want to go to a shop in Edinburgh

Offline Fantasticmrfuxr

Any recent tried and trusted massage providers?

Dying on a run & tug  :dash:

Might as well keep fit at the same time  :sarcastic:

Offline michaelteam

There are a couple of massage options in East Lothian at the moment. I'm not 100% sure but I think "Gosia" used to work in Edinburgh and wasn't doing HR. Here's her ad: External Link/Members Only

Then this one called Agnieszka doesn't ring the bell. Has anyone met her or Gosia?

The other option is Paola (External Link/Members Only) who I've seen many times and gives a very good service. She's been discussed here before.

Offline andymars19

Then this one called Agnieszka doesn't ring the bell. Has anyone met her or Gosia?

Nothing going with this one - saw her several times a few years ago and got nothing.

Offline Inthehouse1

There are a couple of massage options in East Lothian at the moment. I'm not 100% sure but I think "Gosia" used to work in Edinburgh and wasn't doing HR. Here's her ad: External Link/Members Only

The other option is Paola (External Link/Members Only) who I've seen many times and gives a very good service. She's been discussed here before.

I've text Gosia a couple of times in the past and any hint of HR has been quickly dismissed. Agnieszka doesn't seem to answer the phone or reply to texts with much reliablity but the last conversation in 2018 suggested she doesn't offer extras.

Offline Jock D

I saw Gosia a couple of times...about 5 years ago...when she was located just off Leith walk. Definitely nothing else on offer back then, and can't imagine that will have changed...as she took herself and her massaging very seriously :sarcastic:

Offline Forthports

Agnieszka or Aga is a strange one. The massage is sensual to the point you’re amazed she doesn’t offer to finish you off. She’s adamant she doesn’t do it. And believe me I’ve literally begged.

Offline Marvlus69

Were you naked and on show, does she tease you?

Offline andymars19

Agnieszka or Aga is a strange one. The massage is sensual to the point you’re amazed she doesn’t offer to finish you off. She’s adamant she doesn’t do it. And believe me I’ve literally begged.

That's pretty much how I remember it...

You undress fully but she places a towel over you - even if it "slips off" it gets put back on.   She knows her limits and really plays right up to them

Offline Forthports

No towel for me when lying face down so the arse gets done and there’s “accidental” touching of the baws. Towel firmly on when you’re face up but still some nudging. But no finish. I stopped going as it was too much of a frustrating prick tease.

Offline michaelteam

No towel for me when lying face down so the arse gets done and there’s “accidental” touching of the baws. Towel firmly on when you’re face up but still some nudging. But no finish. I stopped going as it was too much of a frustrating prick tease.

Bummer... Does she look hot?