Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya First Trip  (Read 7419 times)

Offline zigzag

Thanks for the advice, I'm sure it won't be as daunting once I've been there a few days. Wish I could afford to go sooner but looking forward to it already!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thanks for the advice, I'm sure it won't be as daunting once I've been there a few days. Wish I could afford to go sooner but looking forward to it already!

Just don't expect a sea of beautiful faces, most are as rough as old boots.    :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Cygnus

Just don't expect a sea of beautiful faces, most are as rough as old boots.    :hi: :hi: :hi:
That's part of the hunt I go out earlier and have been successful  when looking for a Tg in bars or freelancers :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

That's part of the hunt I go out earlier and have been successful  when looking for a Tg in bars or freelancers :hi:

I believe you but you need a lot of patience, 100 dogs for every good looker.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Marmalade

I believe you but you need a lot of patience, 100 dogs for every good looker.   :thumbsdown:

It does puzzle me a bit why you keep going back. How long do you go for? Three weeks? Shorter is hardly worth the jet lag. Don't you get bored with so many 'wok'-faces after a few days Jim?  :hi:

Online billybob69

Just booked for December, 2 weeks £475 flights, £429 hotel & taxi should be about £25 each way I'm told. Could have got the flight cheaper but opted for a direct flight for my first trip. Can't wait,  kev in Thailand seems to have lots of good advice. I'm expecting to be overwhelmed on my first trip, probably a silly question do you order drinks at the bars or just sit down and get them served? Also if you BF a girl at a short time bar do you use your hotel or do they have arrangements with somewhere?
Enjoy your trip! Yes you will be overwhelmed at first, but you'll soon get in the swing of things.
@Citizensmith007 has given you good advice to your queries. The only thing that I would say is DON'T FALL IN LOVE when your out there.

bb69

avalon123

The only thing that I would say is DON'T FALL IN LOVE when your out there.

bb69

"we are the borg resistance is futile" if u are not a fan or watcher its star trek

If it happens it happens there is not a lot you can do except walk away which is almost certainly the 'safe' thing to do. However if it works for you and her why not, provided you are "eyes wide open" about the real possibility its a scam to extract a regular payment and multiple emergencies while u are back in blighty. If it is real on her part (even if no more than a way out which many poor asian girls dream about) the reality of supporting her family etc etc. I've known a few 'farangs who have gone this route and to say its to be avoided 100% is in my opinion a mistake. Like all relationships some work some don't and some are an outright scam, l could spend hours (as can many others on here) on here adding warnings about what can happen and I've seen it many times. However I've also seen it work and in one case for 35 years with kids, grand kids and a great life in the sun.

The big judgment call I would suggest is if she is a hardened whore or not and I have no reliable advice as how to tell, but a warning but not the way u might first think. I met this sweet little thing in circumstances that not only gave no indication she was a WG but everything pointed to her not being a WG. I took her out a few times and eventually got her back to my place, where my illusions were debased when I was presented with the 'price list' which was day rate, week rate, and sugar daddy rate. It was not cheap even by UK standards but was the day rate worth it....sure was. It worked for me because I fancied her like hell and she is without doubt the most beautiful women I have ever been with. It turned out she was a fairly successful model (her face was on billboards for beauty products) now an actress, married to a European with kids and grand kids (yep same lady as above) she must be around 55 now but looks absolutely stunning one of those rare women that just don't age in the way most do.

I guess my point is that it can work, don't rule it out, but be careful very very careful, assume the worse until proved otherwise.

Offline styboy68

I thinking about going in Sept next year, is it still warm, or raining

Yesitsme

It's ALWAYS warm. Just a difference of Mega Hot, Burning hot, Hot, and warm and muggy as hell and Still too muggy..

Offline Jimmyredcab

It is never cold in Thailand, if you go in September take your umbrella.  :hi:

Offline Rossi

Have a look here as its a good all-round guide External Link/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

Is it still warm....bless lol, yes bring your great coat and thermals.

bigmanbigman

Today 43.35  to £
Two days ago 42.9 so moving every day .

Offline Dulmenite

Before departing UK , if you are arriving at BKK airport , pre book a taxi to Pattaya .  I have used this company 4 times . Brilliant Service .Just google and search for -  Pattaya Express .  It will save you getting ripped off .  Taxi drivers seem to have a very shrewd idea of who is on their first trip to the land of smiles ,  and charge you accordingly !!!!  Pre book 72 hours in advance .  Only 7 weeks and I will be there for my 2 month winter stay .

Offline Boinky

Balls. Have to cancel my trip (was going to be my first) as I've sold my house and the buyer wants to move in smack in the middle of my dates.

Can't complain though, been trying to shift it for a while.

I don't fancy going in April/May so it's going to have to be later on next year or the beginning of 2019.

bigmanbigman

Before departing UK , if you are arriving at BKK airport , pre book a taxi to Pattaya .  I have used this company 4 times . Brilliant Service .Just google and search for -  Pattaya Express .  It will save you getting ripped off .  Taxi drivers seem to have a very shrewd idea of who is on their first trip to the land of smiles ,  and charge you accordingly !!!!  Pre book 72 hours in advance .  Only 7 weeks and I will be there for my 2 month winter stay .
what the longest time you can stay in Thailand in one period is it 30 days or longer? I know if you are a English teacher can be 1 year ?
Mr t taxi 1000 bkk airport to Pattaya
Easy to book service .
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 03:46:02 am by bigmanbigman »

Offline Dulmenite

In reply to Bigmanbigman's question .  I plan on staying 60 days .  On arrival at BKK the immigration officer will stamp your Passport with a 30 day stamp .  Actually it's 29 days , your date of arrival counts as day 1 .  On day 20 or so ,  I go to the immigration office in Jomtien, soi 5 off the beach road and apply for a 30 day extension ,  paperwork can be done for you by one of the " little helpers " that are there for a couple of quid .  Costs are 1900 baht for the stamp .  The 30 day extension commences the day after your original arrival stamp expires . 

bigmanbigman

Is that the case for all of Thailand?
Guess so
can the paperwork be done any time within the first 29 day visa period ?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 08:43:43 am by bigmanbigman »

Offline Dulmenite

Immigration office is not so keen to issue a 30 day extension to your original stamp if you have only just arrived into Thailand .  Best to wait until at least the 14th day .  Always put the reason for requesting an extension of stay as " Tourism " .

Offline Jerboa

Visa extension is something I’ve never done myself, in the past there has been new laws talked about and some implemted, to prohibit foreigners extending their stays, in the past one way I’ve done it, is doing a side trip, to Philippines or Indonesia for example, when you return to Bkk you get another 30 days, the other one is applying at Thai embassy for a 60 day before you leave.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Today 43.35  to £
Two days ago 42.9 so moving every day .

Yes, the pound is improving, 43.41 today with Bangkok Bank.

However ---------- in 2004 I was getting 70 baht to the pound.    :(