Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivago's International Punting Blog - Asia  (Read 37118 times)

Offline heisenberg.

Yes, we parted ways, him to shag as many backpackers as possible and me ..... :P

Yes, mostly.

Just taken a look at the SA app on iPhone as I'll be travelling (studying) in Shanghai for 3 months so hope to start a similar thread to this.

However for the premium version, which is what I assume you have it's $35 for 7 days, $60 for 15 days and a whopping $100 USD for 28 days! Are you paying that? Or are prices adjusted per country.

Online notcalledchris

Just taken a look at the SA app on iPhone as I'll be travelling (studying) in Shanghai for 3 months so hope to start a similar thread to this.

However for the premium version, which is what I assume you have it's $35 for 7 days, $60 for 15 days and a whopping $100 USD for 28 days! Are you paying that? Or are prices adjusted per country.

Look forward to it.  Remember your readers like to see plenty of photos

Offline Vivago

I'm sure you'll have a blast. I occasionally get 'favourited' by Chinese girls and they are invariably red hot.

That extortionate price must be for the app. I have the desktop version and although expensive, its nothing like the figures that you quoted.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline CheeseBoard

It seems the desktop / internet version is cheaper and local (currency)to where you live.  Sign up that way, then access the app for the same but cheaper result.

CB

Offline Vivago

Yesterday's Indo delight came to me all the way from Bogor which is a city south of Jakarta. She is a sweet little thing who said she was a former bank employee but is presently unemployed. She has been a member of SA for little over a month and had joined on the recommendation of a friend as a way to make a little extra money, which she wanted to help her family. Ahh, bless her. She had already met one SD, an American who had taken her to dinner but hadn't fucked her. What a waste and an oversight which I told her I wasn't going to make.

Hidden Image/Members Only
NICE VIEW

She turned out to be a inexperienced but enthusiastic partner. She claimed never to have given a bj before, and, true or not, there's a first time for everything and within a short time I had her munching on  the old Custard Launcher as if she had been doing it for years. Maybe she has. :scare: I thought it wise not to execute the coup de grâce in her mouth but did give her a half facial, the rest landing over her nubile young titties. Score one.

EVEN NICER VIEW!

She has lovely soft skin and a nice shape and when I was ready to go again, looked great rocking away, gently moaning, on top and we went like this for ages. And looked even better when we swopped over to the wheelbarrow and before too long I was poppin' my taddies. Score two.

Jakarta compares favourably with Manila for my lazy fucker style of punting and is an interesting place in itself.

100punts

She looks a beauty.
How much did you pay her?

Offline xxlmuscles

Is she in the army?........sure those are army issue knickrs :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Vivago

She looks a beauty.
How much did you pay her?

Rp1.5 million (about 90 quid).

Is she in the army?........sure those are army issue knickrs :wacko: :wacko:

Nah, I think she borrowed them from Mr Bean. :D

Sparquin

Perfect tits. I trust you treated them with the tenderness and love they deserve.

Offline Vivago

Perfect tits. I trust you treated them with the tenderness and love they deserve.

Of course. :D

I usually steer clear of girls in their late teens (18-20). Apart from easily being old enough to be their granddad, they are too much like hard work. It's impossible to relate to them in any meaningful way or engage in any serious conversation and their inexperience means that normally they are passive and non-proactive in the bedroom.

However, I'm a fully paid up member of the old rogues and reprobates society and so do occasionally invite self disgust and loathing by consorting with a nubile young thing. Such was the case yesterday with an 18 year old newbie on SA who claimed, probably truthfully, that I was her first SD and also the first foreigner to fuck her. Double whammy.

Moreover, she was apparently a good little Moslem girl gone bad which made it all the more interesting. I know this because a search of her mobile number had brought up her Facebook entry with photos of her, the majority of which featured her in a hijab.

She turned out to be a decent enough fubu for a lazy Sunday afternoons sport. Although not particularly pretty, she had striking angular features, she had the expected nubile young brown figure as can be seen in the picture. As was to be expected, she was fairly green but tried her best to please. She got very wet under the ministrations of tongue, fingers and vibrator and appeared to come more than once. Her bj was okay if not world shattering and she seemed to thoroughly enjoy her first experience of weisswurst from the noises she made.

I'm quite enjoying my Indo experiences. They are subtly different from Thai or Filipino girls, both in looks and attitude.

Offline MrMatrix

Nice one V. At this rate your recent investment is going to run out- but you are doing with style. Really enjoying the blog as always, the girls look great and yes better with out the hijab, definitely.  :hi:

Offline Vivago

As a counterpoint and contrast  to my weekend punt, yesterday's sugarbabe was a vastly more experienced and intelligent 30 year old executive with whom I had had a rather interesting dialogue with prior to our meeting. This included a discussion about the demise of good manners in the modern world. She held up her side of the debate rather well although I'm not convinced by her argument that environmental factors were to blame!

]Hidden Image/Members Only

I met her in the lobby of the apartment block in which I am staying and was immediately struck by the obvious class of this tall, slim, well dressed woman who greeted me with an air kiss. But I also noted the gleam in her eyes which confirmed what I already suspected, that here was one mucky lady just gagging for some hard caucasian cock.

On arriving at my place we had refreshments and spent the first 20 minutes in inconsequential chat to break the ice. Then she asked if it was okay if she slipped into something a little more comfortable. Of course it was I replied and she disappeared off into the bathroom with her bag. When she emerged 10 minutes, my cock sprang instantly to attention like a sergeant major on  a royal parade. It was not what she was wearing, as much as what she wasn't wearing. It consisted of a frilly cupless bra and a tiny pair of matching crotchless knickers. Yeeeeehaw. Needless to say I immediately got stuck in.

There followed a breathless, whirlwind couple of hours of torrid bonking. She was up for anything and everything, the dirty mare. She told me during a rare break from the action that her record was being fucked 17 times in 24 hours. Wtf! She omitted to say just how many  guys were involved and I didn't ask.

To be honest I was glad to see the back of her when she eventually left.  This Indo nymphomaniac had me well and truly fucked. :wacko:

Offline lonsonlon

Can someone tell me what the SA app is???  thanks

Offline Vivago

Can someone tell me what the SA app is???  thanks

Seeking Arrangement, a sugardaddy/sugarbabe hook-up site.

I'm on a promise this weekend with one of these fine, young muzzy girls.

But wtf. She doesn't swallow. :angry: :sarcastic:

Offline MrMatrix

Middle one top row- Your mission is to successfully nail this young lady and report back to the team with appropriate photos and details of operational success. Of course should you fail (unlikely with your track record, you dirty sod) we, the forum, will be forced to disavow any knowledge of such activities and any association with you. ....................................................................that is until your next assignment - hell goes without saying. We look forward to next mission report.  :drinks: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Seeking Arrangement, a sugardaddy/sugarbabe hook-up site.

I'm on a promise this weekend with one of these fine, young muzzy girls.

But wtf. She doesn't swallow. :angry: :sarcastic:

Becareful Vivago I dnt want to turn on the tv to see that you have been traded by these girls to islamic state militia  :lol: :lol:.

Jokes aside I like the one on right hand side she has a slight innocent look in her eyes

Offline Sparky22

Offline Vivago

For any members who, like me,  have long harboured pervy fantasies  (probably most of us)  about hot, young muzzy girls that you see  on the street but always thought an unattainable dream, this is for you. In the big durian, anything is possible.

Bhavna comes from Bogor which is a city south of Jakarta. Bhavna is not her real name but I'll call her that because she resembles Bhavna Limbachia, who plays the hot practise nurse in Corrie and  Alia in Citizen Khan.

Bhavna arrived in full Indo Moslem girl street garb, that is black long sleeved top and slacks underneath a long sleeveless top coat and hijab. She looked hotter than hell in both literal and figurative ways. She is 20 and looks it.

I met her in the main lobby and quickly hustled her up to my condo. It soon became apparent that her English was very poor so, instead of the usual 'ice breaker' chat, I got stuck right in.

She obviously loves to snog as I soon find out as we indulge in a spot of tongue wrestling as I surreptitiously patted her down for WMD's or a suicide vest. :sarcastic:

Then it's getyerkitoff time and I discovered that it's not the thrill of my company that has her in a muck sweat. The girl is wearing several layers of clothing for some unfathomable reason. She must be expecting a snowstorm to hit tropical Jakarta. As she peels off each layer, the clothes get increasingly sexy until she reveals the bottom layer which is a red see-through negligee. Wow. Then off comes the hijab and she tosses out a mane of silky black hair and the transformation is complete. From frumpy Moslem virgin schoolgirl to wild sexy plaything in 60 cock stiffening  seconds. I was impressed.

Then we got down to some seriously heavy petting. As much as she likes to dfk, she loved a tongue up her hairy little twat more. And the forbidden pork sword was happily gobbled up.  Naughty girl. Sex was the usual boring boring although she was so very tight that when I did finally get in, the squeeze factor meant that I was physically unable to hold out as long as I hoped and she deserved. Shame on me. However, she did give the distinct and unmistakable signs that she too had thoroughly enjoyed her encounter with the foreign devil. :diablo:

Altogether a satisfying if vanilla punt slightly marred by her lack of English but spiced up by the attractiveness of the girl herself and the thrill of a heathen enjoying a nibble on the forbidden Islamic apple.

:hi:

Offline Zooms

Offline MrMatrix

Nice review as always. Keep the good work up  :thumbsup:

Offline Ozy84

Vivago i hope admin has presented you with the trophy i called for... :drinks:

Regarding your latest catch, was she a genuine muslim or was this dress code etc all part of a service?

Also you say you struggled getting in, did she say how many partners she had etc or could there be a chance that all these girls are not far gone virgins?

Keep it up sir 👍

Online genghis69

Brilliant blog Vivago, admire your style. My compliments.

Since the site outage yesterday I can't seem to open any uploaded pictures. Has anyone else had this problem?

Offline Vivago

Regarding your latest catch, was she a genuine muslim or was this dress code etc all part of a service?

Also you say you struggled getting in, did she say how many partners she had etc or could there be a chance that all these girls are not far gone virgins?

:lol: :lol: Yes she is a genuine carpet muncher. :D We weren't role playing. :sarcastic:

I dunno about the partner thing as her English was virtually non-existent but she was pretty inexperienced albeit a willing learner.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 03:12:14 pm by Vivago »

Offline Dicky

Bloody hell..you're fucking the holy grail - muslim girls! I have been perving of late on photos of yazidi girls in syria.

Its quite amazing Vivago that these girls let you take their pics with faces. You must have an extremely reassuring and trustworthy mien around you.

Offline Vivago

Bloody hell..you're fucking the holy grail - muslim girls! I have been perving of late on photos of yazidi girls in syria.

Such are the rewards of adventurous punting. :P

Not to knock Pattaya as I've had some great times there but the tired professionalism of girls there doesn't cut it for me anymore. Been there, done it countless times and have a shitload of teeshirts. :cool:

Offline xxlmuscles

You lucky Ba****d!!!!
Keep it up :yahoo:

Offline Jerboa

Great going Vivago, as I said before, I need to get over to Jakarta, what part of the city are you staying in? I know it's a large and congested city, have you been out and tried some of the hotel/brothels?

Offline Vivago

Great going Vivago, as I said before, I need to get over to Jakarta, what part of the city are you staying in? I know it's a large and congested city, have you been out and tried some of the hotel/brothels?

:drinks: Jerboa.

I believe that its the biggest city in SE Asia. I'm staying in an apartment in the Central Business Area, not too far from the top malls. Traffic is nearly as bad as in Manila and there is not too much to see although the old town and the nearby Chinatown are interesting.

I had intended visiting the RLD at Blok M during my time here but haven't got around to it yet. This is mainly due to my being kept too busy with SA girls. In any case I have heard that the quality has deteriorated in Blok M in recent years so I might well give it a swerve anyway. There are a few SA girls that I'm keen on seeing but some are asking silly money and won't budge much. They know they are hot and there are always idiots out there, with more money than sense, who will give them what they ask for.

Offline Vivago

Been doing the tourist thing so I missed my customary midweek punt. So by yesterday I was gagging for it. Therefore some unsuspecting young lady was going to get an extra large dollop of daddies sauce on her chips. :D

Now I have an unremitting lust for petite ladies. My miniaturization record is a 4' 4" Filipina doll who was so small and light that I was easily able to bang her in some ridiculous positions, which would have meant an instant double hernia had I tried it with a more normal sized girl.

So I was attracted rather than repelled when Patty told me that she was extremely petite and slender.  And so she is. Although height wise, not particularly short at almost 5 foot, she is very light framed. And blind as a bat. She wore her specs throughout the session except when I gave her a facial. She was altogether pretty geeky looking which I found quite a turn on.

She was rather unusual for an Indonesian. Firstly she was a Christian and said that she was of Chinese/Dutch ancestry. Secondly, she spoke excellent English and swore like a trooper. It was fuck this and fuck that. I was quite scandalized that this innocent looking 20 year old girl should have such a potty mouth.  :lol: Thirdly she was well traveled throughout the region and knew detail about places that would have been unlikely had she not been there in person. She claimed to have even been to Pattaya and was familiar with Walking Street and Naklua.

Sex with her was good fun if a little meh. She warned me beforehand that she wasn't particularly good at BJ's and so it proved. And there was no CIM although she had no objection to a facial which is exactly what she got. And whereas throughout the meeting she chatted incessantly, during sex she was strangely quiet, not uttering a peep, although the expression on her face suggested that she was enjoying herself. And the sight of that tight, little body bouncing away on my cock and being pounded in doggy, were memorable indeed.

:drinks:

Offline Steve2

Offline FLYING BLUE

Bloody hell...I love reading this thread :lol:

Offline Steely Dan

So I was attracted rather than repelled when Patty told me that she was extremely petite and slender. 

Thanks for great posts as always. Not a SA girl.  Did you mention the source?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I've just read the blog so far, total legend, gratefully appreciated, love the pics, fantastic updates and very jealous matey, happy travels and stay safe

Offline Vivago

Thanks for great posts as always. Not a SA girl.  Did you mention the source?

Thanks SD. Wonder what makes you think that she isn't a SA girl?

Online genghis69

I've just read the blog so far, total legend, gratefully appreciated, love the pics, fantastic updates and very jealous matey, happy travels and stay safe

+1

Offline Mij

Loving your posts Vivago! Great stuff! :)

:drinks:
Mij

Offline Vivago

Loving your posts Vivago! Great stuff! :)

Thanks Mij, and thank you to all those members who have read the blog and made kind comments about it. The pleasure is mine, I assure you.

Life can be tough on the punting road. I mean look at the state of the bint who is visiting me later! Just look? And she tells me that she likes to swallow. :scare: :sarcastic: :yahoo:

Offline Ozy84

You know there will be a lot of guys in anticipation of the famous photos and write up now!  :drinks:

Offline MrMatrix

Its a good job we have our best reporter on site. The sacrifices you are making for the rest of us is amazing. Looking at the last bint, I can see why you struggle........ we look forward to review and pics as always. :hi:

Offline piz111

Been reading this blog for a few months!! you are a true legend mate!! Keep it up

Offline Jerboa

Vivago can you give us some basics, you're staying in a hotel or apartment? How much you pay, cost of living in Jakarta? All those boring but good to know questions.  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Been reading this blog for a few months!! you are a true legend mate!! Keep it up

Sorry, he simply isn't , look at the fat bastard he fucked on another thread, the man would fuck anything that is breathing, he is sick and needs help.  :hi:

Offline Vivago

Vivago can you give us some basics, you're staying in a hotel or apartment? How much you pay, cost of living in Jakarta? All those boring but good to know questions.  :thumbsup:

Sorry, Jerboa. I should really give more useful info rather than banging on about the girls that I've shagged or hope to. I will try and rectify that in the next few days.

Offline Vivago

You know there will be a lot of guys in anticipation of the famous photos and write up now!  :drinks:

Stand down. She flaked on me. :unknown:

Offline Vivago

Sorry, he simply isn't , look at the fat bastard he fucked on another thread, the man would fuck anything that is breathing, he is sick and needs help.  :hi:

We are all entitled to our opinions, mate. Since you have decided to voice yours of me, I think that I am entitled to do the same in return.  You come across as a sad,, embittered, jealous, old bachelor killjoy who begrudges others the joy that is lacking in his life. It must be a real torture for you to spend so much time on a site devoted to the pursuit of pleasure. Lighten up, man. :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

We are all entitled to our opinions, mate. Since you have decided to voice yours of me, I think that I am entitled to do the same in return.  You come across as a sad,, embittered, jealous, old bachelor killjoy who begrudges others the joy that is lacking in his life. It must be a real torture for you to spend so much time on a site devoted to the pursuit of pleasure. Lighten up, man. :hi:

Fair comment, however you did admit that you don't have good taste, at my age I can't get an erection for a fat old dog, I only wish I could.  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

JRC, why did you have to make such a negative comment on a thread which all of us are enjoying. Totally unnecessary. I'm pleased Vivago is having such a good time. you've come across as a killjoy. :dash: :dash:

Offline Vivago

Fair comment, however you did admit that you don't have good taste, at my age I can't get an erection for a fat old dog, I only wish I could.  :hi:

I was trying to be funny. My taste is impeccable these days. The fat girl was a blip which i used to illustrate how badly wrong things can go when you use Craigslist.

Online notcalledchris

Quality and quantity wise your shags are better than many readers.   I enjoy RCJ's challenging opinions but it seems very odd to criticise you on the basis that you once fucked someone who wasn't to Jim's taste.  Who cares.   You are a legend on the basis of your contribution to this forum. Keep it up for as long as you can keep it up.