Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya  (Read 818 times)

Offline Stokeypot24

So after 4 years of traveling aroung Thailand i have finally got around to visiting Pattaya. I wanted to see the antics for myself as it is with a hugely heavy heart that i may not visit Thailand for some years and obviously that depends on staying healthy. Pattaya is what it says on the tin,brash,loud,sleazy but great fun if that is what you want. I have never been into the sex tourism in its traditional form but understand why it it is there.pattaya has many British/Irish bars that serve traditional British grub.Again if that is your thing then Pattaya is for you. There are so many ladies here and it seems a large percentage of Western men have a lady in tow. There are all shapes and sizes of men and all ages so all re catered for. The Russians are moving into Pattaya big time which is a shame in my opinion.With that may bring increased exploitation of the Thai's. Anyway i am signing off from UKP with a decent review rate so at least i have bought into what this forum is about.on a personal level I would like to meet someone.i have never bought into the marriage thing and am now 50 but maybe a partnership is not beyond me. I wish all the decent chaps who read UKP all the best. There are many and complex reasons why we do what we do and i would never be one to judge.

Offline Jerboa

So Patts was your last harare, before settling down, maybe an idea to find someone first before hanging up the punter boots, or find a bisexual lady who also like fucking Thai bargirls.  ;)