Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jeremy Corbyn the punter's pal  (Read 1931 times)

Offline Vorteghan

That will go down well with Harriet and her fellow feminazi's.

Ben4454

Will cunt corbyn be known as champion corbyn now?

Offline mh

Will cunt corbyn be known as champion corbyn now?

Perhaps he truly is our comrade!  :lol:

Midlane

This very issue is being discussed off-topic

Offline Sonny Crockett

Great, however not sure I would be enjoying the fruits of that if it ever comes to fruition.

Offline a_test_person

Had no one told him it's not illegal in most forms? Apart from brothels of course

Offline Marmalade

Had no one told him it's not illegal in most forms? Apart from brothels of course

Bollocks. That's like saying it's not illegal to buy or sell alcohol but illegal to go anywhere that sells it. Or that pub owners are all 'coerced' and that anyone who drinks alcohol is a threat to the public peace.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

sorry, I just started a thread on the same topic.

Offline tantric talents

Perhaps he truly is our comrade!  :lol:
God, am I actually warming to him now ??? :scare:

Offline Dime

I'm not surprised. I wonder how many MPs punt privately. Obviously Cameron or Osborne couldn't as they have too much security around them, but I bet a lot of backbenchers are one of us;Jacob Rees Mogg for instance.  :lol:

MrRiz

I'm not surprised. I wonder how many MPs punt privately. Obviously Cameron or Osborne couldn't as they have too much security around them...

You'd be surprised. I read some seemingly genuine interviews with ex elite (and I mean truly elite) hookers, who fucked royalty, heads of State, heads of big business and industry.

If Cameron wanted a hooker I'm sure something appropriately discreet, properly searched for bugs etc (without evidence no one would believe her anyway), would readily be provided. :hi:

Offline TonyJC

Corbyn is irrelevant in all of this. The EU has already voted 343 against 139 in favour of a resolution to adopt the Nordic model, i.e. criminalising the purchase of sex.

Only a matter of time before the EU makes this mandatory across Europe. They are probably already secretly drafting the legislation.

Offline NIK

I'm not surprised. I wonder how many MPs punt privately. Obviously Cameron or Osborne couldn't as they have too much security around them, but I bet a lot of backbenchers are one of us;Jacob Rees Mogg for instance.  :lol:

As are half the hypocritical journalists.
As I have said many times we will never know what percentage of men pay or have paid for sex, but you can be sure to take any given figure and double it.

Offline Jimmyredcab

As I have said many times we will never know what percentage of men pay or have paid for sex, but you can be sure to take any given figure and double it.

Indeed ------------- I would like to know how they arrive at these figures, imagine being approached on the streets and being asked "do you shag prostitutes".     :scare:

Offline mh

Jacob Rees Mogg for instance.  :lol:

Well he'd have to, wouldn't he? Or perhaps nanny still takes care of all that.  :lol:

Offline Rimmington

Corbyn is irrelevant in all of this. The EU has already voted 343 against 139 in favour of a resolution to adopt the Nordic model, i.e. criminalising the purchase of sex.

Only a matter of time before the EU makes this mandatory across Europe. They are probably already secretly drafting the legislation.
You mean I have to vote in favour of Brexit after all?

Online agentsmith

If 343 have voted against the resolution to criminalise, doesn't that mean the resolution's failed?

ramrodronnie

Well if poxy Brussels vote to make prostitution illegal? Then I for one will be voting for Brexit!