Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meeting WGS in a bar beforehand  (Read 1521 times)

Ben4454

Any punters here ever met their working girls in a bar first before going to your hotel? How did it go? How did you handle the paperwork? Did it add anything to the experience ?

cockneybstrd

Any punters here ever met their working girls in a bar first before going to your hotel? How did it go? How did you handle the paperwork? Did it add anything to the experience ?

You been hanging out with Alyons Ben...

I assume your not talking about picking up hookers in hotel bars....

Have I met a prossie in a hotel bar before going up to the room then yes. We had a drink and chat before going to room where I handed her the cash (Unfortunately I was not able to pay her with a few powerpoint presentations and spreadsheets so my paperwork was worthless).

Did it add anything to the experience not really but I had seen them before so I knew what I was going to get.. i suppose for those engaging in longer first meetings who like a bit of chat it might help them feel relaxed but always worth confirming that chatting aint eating into your time

Midlane

You mean for an outcall? No and I don't think I would be interested. It would mean having to put shoes on.

Ben4454

Well I assume your powerpoints and spreadsheets are not as good as mine then!

Thanks for the reply fella.  :drinks:

Midlane - Do you not normally wear shoes? Where are you the congo!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 09:09:16 pm by Ben4454 »

Midlane

I wouldn't normally wear shoes in my own hotel room, that's why I asked if you meant an outcall. If it was an incall to a WG's hotel then I'd consider the bar thing depending on how high up the list she was. Would still rather go straight to the room.

Danran1965

Met one once in a Starbucks around the corner from the hotel. It was an outcall and the lift needed a room key to work

Offline RedKettle

Often thought of doing this as part of the experience, sort of a role play.  Act as if you have met some hot girl in the bar, quick drink and them up to your room for a shag.

However then decide it is a bit lame so never done.

Have met a girl down in the lobby a few times, just to ensure they get past hotel staff etc etc.  If you are dubious about a girl not seen before it gives you a chance to meet her away from you room and then say no thanks in a public place - hopefully unlikely to go mental there and at least she does not know your room number.

Offline Marmalade

Have met a girl down in the lobby a few times, just to ensure they get past hotel staff etc etc.  If you are dubious about a girl not seen before it gives you a chance to meet her away from you room and then say no thanks in a public place - hopefully unlikely to go mental there and at least she does not know your room number.
I've offered to do that but tbh I think a professional prossie rarely needs it. Either she knows how to get past reception or she asks. Let's face it, if you've just booked in as a single person it's not always a good idea (depending on hotel policy) to be seen taking someone up to your room. Same as visiting a prossie on tour -- best thing is to walk past like you are staying there and if severely challenged either ok outraged or offer an excuse. If I have an outcall at a hotel and she was a B&S or unacceptable for some reason I simply wouldn't let her in, but I haven't had that happen as far as I can remember. I've had more problems with the occasional one just not turning up, or trying to rearrange time. Worst I had was in Derby, a shithole anyway, and she was rough and weird so it was fun in a trash way. I've had the occasional prossie for an outcall that wanted to meet me across the street or something, which doesn't worry me that much.

vw

Has gone fine for me, usually get them to pick me up from the pub on the way to an outcall.

Never sorted paperwork out until the hotel.

Had some funny looks once when daisy duke in her hotpants turned up to collect me, the piano stopped !  Funny as fuck !

Dressed as requested, didn't think she would come in the pub like that though !
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 03:15:33 am by vw »

ramrodronnie

Has gone fine for me, usually get them to pick me up from the pub on the way to an outcall.

Had some funny looks once when daisy duke in her hotpants turned up to collect me, the piano stopped !  Funny as fuck !

:lol: You've got more front than Blackpool promenade VW.  :lol: :sarcastic:

vw

:lol: You've got more front than Blackpool promenade VW.  :lol: :sarcastic:

Not really

Just getting a prossie to do what's convenient for me while looking damn fine !

Offline Roth

Just brilliant!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline RedKettle

I've offered to do that but tbh I think a professional prossie rarely needs it. Either she knows how to get past reception or she asks. Let's face it, if you've just booked in as a single person it's not always a good idea (depending on hotel policy) to be seen taking someone up to your room.

Yes I agree with you on both points - depends on the situation.  I did it with a Japanese girl (who I have reviewed) when I thought she might be intimidated by the rather in your face staff at the hotel.

I have also met a girl just outside the hotel (cannot remember why) and that was amusing as another bloke was also waiting to meet a WG.  They both turned up about the same time and we shared the lift up!  His was an absolutely drop dead gorgeous Indian girl and if I had seen him at breakfast I would have liked to have asked for her details  :D

5th Musketeer

I remember reading a post by one punter just after I joined UKP that he had done just that, I assume as a way of breaking the ice.  It's something I have also done - for the same reason.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22665.msg334975;topicseen#msg334975

Offline Sonny Crockett

Never done it and I don't think I ever will.

Offline claretandblue

Never bothered meeting in a bar but then again I am a one hour or half hour booking guy. ..
Like a chat after the event and after my time but during the allocated time I prefer to focus on shagging

Offline Marmalade

Never bothered meeting in a bar but then again I am a one hour or half hour booking guy. ..
Like a chat after the event and after my time but during the allocated time I prefer to focus on shagging
I thought we were discussing the possibility of meeting the wee hoor before the meeting begsn though... I certainly wouldn't pay to watch her drink in a bar. You're right though -- No doubt some would :rolleyes:.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I just regard it as a waste of time. Besides I'm generally nervous about hotel meets.

Tenacity

Couple of times I've met a girl in the bar, normally I'll txt her what I'm wearing and where I'm seated so she can walk in directly. I'll then go with her and get her a drink or a drink as we head upstairs. Normally I let the girl request what drink she wants so she knows it's not been spiked, an understandable precaution on her part.