Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Orange / EE PAYG topup down  (Read 468 times)

Offline Stiltskin

Just went to topup my old punting phone, dialled 150 and the topup system is down again. I had to use my normal phone last time I punted as the credit ran out whilst I was standing outside the block of flats :(. I tried to topup afterwards and it was down then. One month later and it's still down.

I'm wondering if they're phasing these old PAYG sims out, because the last time I looked on their website it was all about buying data packages. I just want minutes and text.

Anybody else had issues with topping up?

Offline buccdriver

Have you tried online or using ATM? I don't have any problems using either facility.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 07:57:52 pm by buccdriver »

Offline Stiltskin

Didn't know you could use an ATM, that's a cash point right?

Offline wannabe

You can top up in supermarkets usually, using the top up card that comes with the SIM.

I use 3 PAYG because their rates are cheap, and the cash doesn't expire after a month or whatever.

milo

Didn't know you could use an ATM, that's a cash point right?

This is what the EE/Orange website says about topping up at a cashpoint.

At an ATM

Put your bank card into the cashpoint as you would normally do to withdraw cash
Enter your PIN, then choose Mobile Top Up from the options menu
Follow the onscreen instructions to top up
You'll get a choice of EE/Orange
You’ll get confirmation that the top up has been successful on the cashpoint screen as well as a printed receipt, and it will be added to your phone immediately.

Online The_Don

You can top up in supermarkets usually, using the top up card that comes with the SIM.

I use 3 PAYG because their rates are cheap, and the cash doesn't expire after a month or whatever.

Having used most of the of the PAYG providers in London (not all). I found, 3 to be the best for rates (3-2-1) and credit, with little or no down time, IMO

I've never used the top up cards and just by a voucher with cash (£10 on 3). Most corner shops do them and I just bin the SIM after I've finished with it or the credit used up.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 09:10:42 pm by The_Don »