Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HornyRoseXXX. Anyone had the pleasure?  (Read 1601 times)

Offline fluffer

Offline B4bcock

If you view the top right photo in her gallery full size it looks like she has spunk dribbling out her arse.       Anal barebacker???   

Offline nigel4498

Q do you do sloppy seconds and double penetration?
A yes
One to avoid methinks.

Offline B4bcock

And all for only £150/30 mins. . . .

Offline JimmySW

Q do you do sloppy seconds and double penetration?
A yes
One to avoid methinks.

That's a shame - everything else is right up my street!

Online azzman99

I made a few enquires to her as I can be into a bit of thinking i am rocco siffredi dominant fuck and she offered to let me anal her bareback as long as I didn't come in her.
Must admit I am still very tempted to see her as I find the thought of hard face fucking her very alluring and she did seem eager to please when i spoke to her.

Offline rudolph hucker

I made a few enquires to her as I can be into a bit of thinking i am rocco siffredi dominant fuck and she offered to let me anal her bareback as long as I didn't come in her.
Must admit I am still very tempted to see her as I find the thought of hard face fucking her very alluring and she did seem eager to please when i spoke to her.

Good luck with that.
You might find this link useful: External Link/Members Only

Online azzman99

Good luck with that.
You might find this link useful: External Link/Members Only

Yes I agree with you it's a case of dick taking control of brain so thanks for the reality jolt

Offline Fuzzyduck

Good reviews by punters on AW, but crap photos...

Deliberately crap photos I suspect. Some of them look quite dated so I'm thinking she's late 30s or even older.
I note the photos, reference to sloppy seconds and pricing have all changed in the lifetime of this thread, so I suspect she or her representative is eyeballing UKP regularly.

Offline Will2k

I do recall her age being in the 30s st one point, I think I may have a pdf when I put her on me maybe pile