Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: losing a regular  (Read 5059 times)

Offline petermisc

Same as you. Go figure.
If I re-reviewed each time I revisited a regular, I would soon get accused of touting - I only re-review if something significant has changed.  So my ratio of positive to negative reviews comes nowhere remotely close to my ratio of positive to negative experiences. 

Whereas you would assume that for someone who avoids repeat visits, their ratio of positive to negative reviews would align with their ratio of positive to negative experiences.

Is that so hard to figure?

Offline Malvolio

VtI never said he avoids repeat visits?

Online pantywetter

I like regulars, but most seem to go off the boil and take you/your money for granted 3-5 punts in.

I normally end up moving on by punt 5.

Offline petermisc

I like regulars, but most seem to go off the boil and take you/your money for granted 3-5 punts in.
I normally end up moving on by punt 5.
Agreed that can be a big problem if you regularly see the same girl.  However, going back to a girl after a month or two's gap can refresh things.

Offline hullad

I have been seeing the same girl very regular, every month further last six years. Still great sex every time and we both now know what buttons to push and when.

I rarely wander away as I have found some one who gets it right every time, does not clock watch, book an hour been there three and we have been introduced to many new secual experiments except anal we both don't like it   

Online Punterperson1971

I have been seeing the same girl very regular, every month further last six years. Still great sex every time and we both now know what buttons to push and when.

I rarely wander away as I have found some one who gets it right every time, does not clock watch, book an hour been there three and we have been introduced to many new secual experiments except anal we both don't like it
Similar to my experience only I’ve known my regular for around 20 years or more and she has got sexier as she hit 40 plus years old and she introduced me to anal and let’s me film and I even got to fuck her mate a few times a 50 plus year old blonde with big natural tits,even had a few threesomes with them as well,but I still do a TOFTT when I feel like a change.