Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a girl who can take a lot of anal play  (Read 748 times)

Offline docdom

Hi, so I made a post about this before and I kind of got trolled by everyone.

Some people had thoughts that I'm not a punter and that's absolutely true. I'm in a very serious long term relationship and my partner and I are very understanding when it comes to our kinks and fetishes.

Basically, I really want to spend some time with someone who can take big toys, fists, etc. in their arse. This is the only reason I'm looking for a punt and my partner is allowing me this as long as I'm just satisfying the only fetish she can't offer.

Might seem backwards to some of you lot, but it works for us.

I'd appreciate some real suggestions, thanks!

Offline Steely Dan

Suggest you say where.  Even better have this moved to a regional board.

If in London (and some other regions), you could try an agency.

Also suggest you put some links to examples of AW girl that might be close, and explain what the gap is, or ask for more information. You could post an AW RB, or post a note on UKE.  And what about a TS? Not tried myself, but I guess they all take it in the arse.

Finally read some reviews of girls in your area that the punter mentions anal and reply to that to see if she will take big toys.

You do your part, and the boys here will do theirs.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 04:05:27 pm by Steely Dan »

Health and Fitness

I tried anal sex once and hated it completely, it's so revolting and off putting that I consider it a health risk even with a condom applied.

I'd opt out if I were you, it's not really worth it.

johndoeyy

I tried anal sex once and hated it completely, it's so revolting and off putting that I consider it a health risk even with a condom applied.

You might want to invest in a hazmat suit rather than condoms if you are that worried.

Online Jonestown

Was this with a woman or something that strayed into your path down on the farm ?