Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossies who look like people you know  (Read 1279 times)

Offline titton

Is it just me or has anyone else actively looked to try to find WG who likes like someone they know? I don't mean a celebrity (that topic has been covered to death) but someone that know in real life.

I found someone several years ago who was working for an agency I use to use a lot. This lass looked like a friend of my ex wife. I used to fancy the arse off her and I had a fabulous fantasy fuck. I remember taking her to an hotel in Preston for a 2 hour outcall. I can still remember now looking down at her whilst I shagged her thinking "I'm fucking Janet! I'm really fucking Janet". She really did look like her. I can still picture it now.

Other times whilst searching AW in areas of the country that I don't normally peruse but decided to as I was heading to a new area with work, I have discovered new girls that look like someone I know. This is going to sound really bad but my ex step daughter had a friend that would around to our house and the pair of them would go off into town at weekend. This girl was about 19 years of age at the time and I always fancied her. I obviously would never have said or done anything to her, even if I had had a cat in hells chance.

Anyway several years later and now divorced, when a meeting in Glasgow came up requiring an overnight stay I decided to see what AW held for me up there. rooting through the pictures of the whores on offer I opened a profile which could have been this girl. It was't of course but her face, body, hair and make up, even her facial expressions were very similar to the girl that I remembered. Again I booked a couple of hours with her to come to my hotel, requesting that she do her hair and make up as per one of the pics on her profile. The girl who turned up was lovely and apart from the Scots accent was a double of this girl. The poor lady was again ragged into the bed as I imagined I was banging the lady in my head.

I have sometimes actively looked for a look a like of someone I know or even skimmed through profiles in the hope that someone might look like someone I know, or maybe used to know.

It's all a bit rubbish, I know and it's making me out to sound like some sort of pervy creep but I can't believe that I am entirely alone in at least some aspect of what I'm chunnering on about.

Confessions and answers on a post card, please?

Offline Marquis

I did just that a couple of years ago with Smiley Miley in London, and damn good it was too!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26771.msg381075;topicseen#msg381075

Offline rowdee1

I don't go looking for girls that look like people I know, but if it happens it can definitely be a bonus. I recently had a punt with a girl that looked like a woman who worked in my office until very recently. It definitely added a certain something to proceedings and when I came I was thinking about her. All adds to the fun  :rolleyes:

Rowdee

Offline titton

Yes, you get the idea of what I'm talking about. Glad it's not just me.

I'll certainly never forget the ex wife's mate look-a-like. The chances of finding someone the same height, very similar face and the same hair style of someone whom I had closed my eyes and fantasised about whilst screwing the ex wife!! I'll probably never match it for a unique experience. What a buzz!!

Offline sandy2000

On the other hand, I went into a parlour, chose a lady to see and when we got into the room realised she looked the double of one of my female friends.

The old guy just couldn't perform on that occasion as my friend is like a sister to me.

Offline darkace

question is if it turned out to be the actual person would you carry on and still fuck her  :crazy:.or have i taken it too far

Offline bigmc

I have a girl in my HL that I'm reliably informed looks like Kathryn Jenkins. She's there for that reason ( that, and she has good reports )

Offline rovingman

I have a girl in my HL that I'm reliably informed looks like Kathryn Jenkins. She's there for that reason ( that, and she has good reports )

ooh ....... any chance of the link to her?  :D :D

Offline Carpy

I have gone and seen a girl because she looked like someone I knew and later on found it was actually her sister.

Left both of them in the past after that one

Offline TheBoyDoneGood

On spur of the moment punt years ago I went to Cloud9 on ancoats . Picked a girl from the line up. Only realised once we were in the the room that she was the double of a girl on my team at work . Same figure , same hair style / colouring , almost identical face. Course that made it an extra special punt for me ;)...crossed my mind it was same girl , but the tattoo count was out so knew it wasn't. Still had a great time imagining it was the girl from work tho heh ..and went into work gawping at the doppelganger and having depraved thoughts . Went back the next week but the girl had moved on sadly. It's def an.extra turn on for me if they look like someone I know .

dj469

Ive actually had it the other way round, was browsing AW and found one of my ex girlfriends on there although she's given it up now. One of my mates ex's is on there too and she still is working.

Offline socks

I was fucking one once when I realised she looked like a pretty version of a girl I worked with, who I absolutely did not fancy, or want to fuck in reality. But I  tried imagining it was her I was fucking as I looked into the eyes of said prossie and it was a massive turn on. So I kept up the pretence in my head and it was great, especially when I came in her cunt!