Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time duo - advice please!  (Read 2419 times)

Offline JLC1979

Hi everyone - long time reader, first time poster here.

I’m looking for a bit of advice. I’ve been punting for a few years and always wondered about a duo meet. Never booked one, usually because of the price, but I’m planning on it when I go away for work.

But I’m wondering how to approach the meet? Just let the girls take control or ask for specific things? Basically, how do I make this live up to the fantasy and not just be like two separate punts in the same room?

Anyone done this and got any advice?

Thanks

Offline Derrick101

Asking for advice with your first post is not going to go down well. Just look for girls that offer duos where you want, and tell them what you want. Simples!

Offline FLYING BLUE

I’m looking for a bit of advice. I’ve been punting for a few years

Thanks

Been here for 2 years and yet no reviews to help others?
I'd be very surprised if anyone will help you :timeout:

Offline Richthescouser

I’m looking for a bit of advice. I’ve been punting for a few years and always wondered about a duo meet. Never booked one, usually because of the price, but I’m planning on it when I go away for work.

But I’m wondering how to approach the meet? Just let the girls take control or ask for specific things? Basically, how do I make this live up to the fantasy and not just be like two separate punts in the same room?

Thanks

Done plenty of duos and one three girl meet. Review some of the girls you’ve seen and I’ll be happy to discuss what worked for me.

Offline JLC1979

Fair comments re: post a review if I want some advice. Will get on it. Thanks anyway.

Offline HarryZZ

Waste of time for me although I only paid about £50 more than I would for an hour with a solo girl, it felt more like doing two girls for half an hour each and the demographic was a strange one, normally (except for the odd Rom) you get sucked into a fantasy where you feel that you have been together for a while, it feels fairly natural and mutual, not the awkward fumbling of my teenage years, with the one duo I tried I couldn't get past the feeling that it was two girls who knew each other very well and me the stranger in the room, I had the feeling that they were more comfortable like that and they never tried to make name feel otherwise, i never actually felt like I was a third part of a threesome. These were girls that heavily advertised as a duo so it wasn't as if they were strangers to the concept either, perhaps the chemistry wasn't there, although I've never felt as underwhelmed leaving a solo encounter.

Offline chinafan

I've had one duo with girls I'd punted with a few times each separately. It was ok, but not really my fantasy realised.

Make sure you know what you're getting. Will there be girl on girl action? Can you pump one while she's eating out the other?

Be prepared for a stall in the action while the condom is changed.

I was a little frustrated by my experience as when I'd seen each girl individually it was full on action and I had a boner like a tree trunk, but with the 3some I struggled with it a bit...

Offline Punterperson1971

I’ve had a few duos my best one was the apple twins in Birmingham,big boobed blondes from hungry fantastic.

Offline JLC1979

Thanks. Interesting, and kind of what I thought. Maybe I’ll just use the money on a 2hr session instead!

p.s. i’m Getting round to doing a review!

Offline snaitram99

Not done many of these (can get expensive) but I think you need to have seen at least one of the girls previously and know you get on with her for it to work well. Also if she chooses a girl she is comfortable with (as long as they both give you enough attention  :) rather than each other - unless watching them is what you want).

Offline Grenadier36

I’ve had a few duos my best one was the apple twins in Birmingham,big boobed blondes from hungry fantastic.
Actual twins?
Lesbian twins is a huge fantasy of mine.

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

I've never paid for a duo but I visited a Thai girl called Apple in Chelmsford two years ago.

I'd seen her a few times and then on one visit she asked if I would mind the maid joining in?

No extra cost she said, she just felt sorry for the maid who hadn't had sex for six months.

I grudgingly went along with it.  :wacko:

It was mainly me with the maid and Apple helped along with her hands and mouth.

She kept thrusting my hips as I was giving it the maid in missionary.

It was fun but I'm not sure I would pay for it.

Offline pythondan

I have done three two girl meets

One was ok but no interaction between the girls - only 30 minutes so after massage from both it was oral from one and then sex with the other. I did finish snogging one while fucking the other which was cool but overall was not what I was hoping for.

Next was again 30 minutes but the girls interacted. At the start I was standing and the girls swapped between dfk and giving me oral. The girls did some oral on each other but it did not last long. One of the girls was a regular and the other was her friend who I had not seen before. I actually really fancied the friend and only fucked her - I actually got a bit carried away whilst doing so and came 20 minutes into the session  :( I did hope for a rematch but the girls fell out so it never happened and I never did track the friend down although I saw the regular until she retired.

My best threesome was again with a (different) regular and friend but was for an hour. In this case I was not so smitten with the friend although she was quite attractive and I managed to work my way through what I wanted. It started with the girls snogging and sucking each others tits then I got into the middle of them for more snogging and me and the reg sucking the other girls tits at the same time. After that I had them kneeling side by side at the end of the bed whilst I took their knickers off and fingered them then fucked them both in doggy.

After that I got the girls to take turns in licking each other whilst I fucked the licker from behind. After that it was a bit of a blur but I got the reg to make herself come using a rabbit whilst I spooned the other girl and we eventally finished with new girl riding me whilst reg snogged me and I shot my load right on the hour.

That was a great session which I would love to repeat but unfortuantely both girls have now retired. All sex was covered but no condom swapping happened. At the time I did not know that swapping was recommended. It would certainly have taken the flow out of that meet as I swpped between pussies probably ten times during the hour.

Overall it is one of my most memorable sessions but I still would have liked to have done some things that did not happen - neither girl made the other cum or used the rabbit on the other. I would like another similar session but cannot see it happening soon as I do not have a current regular and taking a punt on two new girls and hoping that it will be awesome is too much of a risk for me.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 11:27:11 am by pythondan »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 06:56:40 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

not logged in for a long time.

I doubt they're twins..... I have actually fucked identical twins, though sadly not at the same time!

Offline Grenadier36

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

not logged in for a long time.

Cheers for the link, not sure if they're twins though or just marketing the fantasy? From their AW...

"Although twins we don't look much alike, though we do have some similarities. You get the best of both worlds with us , two completely separate looking girls in style and figure , all wrapped up in one pretty package. "  :unknown:

Offline JLC1979

I have done three two girl meets

One was ok but no interaction between the girls - only 30 minutes so after massage from both it was oral from one and then sex with the other. I did finish snogging one while fucking the other which was cool but overall was not what I was hoping for.

Next was again 30 minutes but the girls interacted. At the start I was standing and the girls swapped between dfk and giving me oral. The girls did some oral on each other but it did not last long. One of the girls was a regular and the other was her friend who I had not seen before. I actually really fancied the friend and only fucked her - I actually got a bit carried away whilst doing so and came 20 minutes into the session  :( I did hope for a rematch but the girls fell out so it never happened and I never did track the friend down although I saw the regular until she retired.

My best threesome was again with a (different) regular and friend but was for an hour. In this case I was not so smitten with the friend although she was quite attractive and I managed to work my way through what I wanted. It started with the girls snogging and sucking each others tits then I got into the middle of them for more snogging and me and the reg sucking the other girls tits at the same time. After that I had them kneeling side by side at the end of the bed whilst I took their knickers off and fingered them then fucked them both in doggy.

After that I got the girls to take turns in licking each other whilst I fucked the licker from behind. After that it was a bit of a blur but I got the reg to make herself come using a rabbit whilst I spooned the other girl and we eventally finished with new girl riding me whilst reg snogged me and I shot my load right on the hour.

That was a great session which I would love to repeat but unfortuantely both girls have now retired. All sex was covered but no condom swapping happened. At the time I did not know that swapping was recommended. It would certainly have taken the flow out of that meet as I swpped between pussies probably ten times during the hour.

Overall it is one of my most memorable sessions but I still would have liked to have done some things that did not happen - neither girl made the other cum or used the rabbit on the other. I would like another similar session but cannot see it happening soon as I do not have a current regular and taking a punt on two new girls and hoping that it will be awesome is too much of a risk for me.

Thanks. Sounds like you had a great time! I’m getting the picture that just picking a random duo might be a bit of a shot in the dark. And an expensive one!

Offline texmex

p.s. i’m Getting round to doing a review!

That was 9 days ago ! Are you writing a review or a paperback?