Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone aware of how SP’s review us a punters ?  (Read 1705 times)

Offline mryllab

Had a weird one today where an SP said to me you have bad reviews.  :dash:

Before the sarcasm starts - I have had a couple of times where punts have been cancelled last minute - so being a bit of a time waster I can understand. Other than that I’m totally oblivious

How do these guys communicate ?!

Offline RandomGuy99

ClientEye app
SAAFE forum
UglyMugs
AW feedback

And there's others.

If you behave and cause no trouble then you won't get bad reviews, so focus on being a good SS.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 04:39:13 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline bonham

ClientEye app
SAAFE forum
UglyMugs
AW feedback

And there's others.

If you behave and cause no trouble then you won't get bad reviews, so focus on being a good SS.
This is true most of the time but if say a masseuse is just crap moody and maybe just using one hand which has happened very occasionally especially that Thai lady in sely oak. Who just went crazy because i walked past the wrong door Then I will terminate the appointment even If don't get eny refund . That can get you a bad reviews. So it's not always about how the punters behaviour

Offline RandomGuy99

This is true most of the time but if say a masseuse is just crap moody and maybe just using one hand which has happened very occasionally especially that Thai lady in sely oak. Who just went crazy because i walked past the wrong door Then I will terminate the appointment even If don't get eny refund . That can get you a bad reviews. So it's not always about how the punters behaviour
I'd say the success or otherwise of a booking is dependent on many factors including SP's behaviour/mood and SS's behaviour/mood. It takes two to tango.

Online PilotMan

I've had the same problem, apparently I haggled the price with an SP when I got there, which is utter bullshit.

Most likely I walked because of B&S.

Offline scutty brown

change your punting phone number
don't book through AW - or delete your account, wait a few months, create a new one

Offline bonham

change your punting phone number
don't book through AW - or delete your account, wait a few months, create a new one
Good advice but you also lose your good reviews which are hard to come by has most girls say they will review you but forget after seeing 5 or 6 punters maybe more a day. And lots of girls won't book you with zero reviews
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 10:14:33 pm by bonham »

Offline alibirmingham

Good advice but you also lose your good reviews which are hard to come by has most girls say they will review you but forget after seeing 5 or 6 punters maybe more a day. And lots of girls won't book you with zero reviews

I don’t think I’ve ever had issues booking a aw SP as they have no idea who I am or what my profile is. I always phone the wg on the day I want to meet. Never email etc.