Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage - Where was I? - White coated doctor around Worcester area  (Read 2851 times)

Offline 1986kai

A few months back I visited a Thai massage and can't for the life of me remember where I was. I think it was worcester area.
This was not a dream...    :D

Upon walking in there was a gentleman (like a medicine doctor in a white coat) and a woman (presumably a manager).

The reception was on the right as you walk in and going straight on there was a room to the left. There were stairs almost opposite this room I think.

The shop was near a corner with a park / grass area opposite. It was at the bottom of a row of shops.

I know I would find quickly had I reviewed, but half way through the massage police entered and conducted a very quick walk around 'following reports' of something. Needless to say my masseuse very quickly put her clothes on. Didn't want to review for obvious reasons.

Any help would be great. 

Offline mr.bluesky

Help with your amnesia or help locating the shop  :D are you sure you weren't dreaming  :unknown:

Online alabama1

OP, you are in luck, I know where you mean. I was there only last week, or it might've been last year. There was a room, with walls, and a door  ( I think). A woman,(or a man), was in there, (could've been a coffee machine though), and yeah, something was going on. And yes, it was by a park, or was it ? It was definitely somewhere. Hope this helps.  :hi:
(Stunning contribution though , during your 6+ years on here).  :drinks:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 03:35:37 pm by alabama1 »

Offline myothernameis

Didn't want to review for obvious reasons.

Seems going on the op previous posts, he dosnt like to share information, but will only share in a pm

Offline 1986kai

Seems going on the op previous posts, he dosnt like to share information, but will only share in a pm

3 reviews and 11 posts.
Vs your 11 and thousands of spam messages?
That's not help, that's clutter.

I don't punt often but have replied to the 30 plus people that have asked for the massage intel.

And thanks anyway all, I thought the doctors white coat would have been a giveaway piece to somebody but maybe not.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Maybe if he had done a review, he would have been able to refer to it to remind himself?

Offline GingerNuts

I don't punt often but have replied to the 30 plus people that have asked for the massage intel.

This forum is about sharing information for the benefit of the community, not just a select few. A rule has recently been introduced concerning PMs.

33 Access to sending Private Messages and the visibility of Members Post history have different criteria to be gained. The criteria will not be made public. Anyone attempting to circumvent the PM criteria by requesting PM’s may receive a ban.

Offline 1986kai

This forum is about sharing information for the benefit of the community, not just a select few. A rule has recently been introduced concerning PMs.

Much appreciated. Noted

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
To be fair your description is a bit vague and I doubt anyone will be able to help based on it matey, I can see your logins relate to the time of your recent reviews so all good, hopefully we can see a few more reviews coming through in the near future.

Play nicely gents he is reviewing, let’s not scare him and others off please.  :drinks:

Offline Rangers54

There might be a visit from someone in white jackets about to happen, just take a look out the window

Offline Placebo88

The police walking in half way through would make that a booking I'd remember.

If you are suffering from shock induced amnesia how about checking your internet search history or phone log if available. Vivastreet or Gumtree are most popular for advertising such places and you can combine that with Google Maps for visual ID. I didn't spot a place in Worcester opposite greenery, never having been there unlikely helped my search.

Online RandomGuy99

The police walking in half way through would make that a booking I'd remember.

If you are suffering from shock induced amnesia how about checking your internet search history or phone log if available. Vivastreet or Gumtree are most popular for advertising such places and you can combine that with Google Maps for visual ID. I didn't spot a place in Worcester opposite greenery, never having been there unlikely helped my search.
Could you not phone the local police station and ask them which massage parlours they raided on that day?

At least you'd get a shortlist of places to try.

I'm sure they'd be happy to help you out.

Offline mancsguy1975

Sure you dont work for the Birmingham Mail, OP?  :D

Offline Brumish

A few months back I visited a Thai massage and can't for the life of me remember where I was. I think it was worcester area.
This was not a dream...    :D

Upon walking in there was a gentleman (like a medicine doctor in a white coat) and a woman (presumably a manager).

The reception was on the right as you walk in and going straight on there was a room to the left. There were stairs almost opposite this room I think.

The shop was near a corner with a park / grass area opposite. It was at the bottom of a row of shops.

I know I would find quickly had I reviewed, but half way through the massage police entered and conducted a very quick walk around 'following reports' of something. Needless to say my masseuse very quickly put her clothes on. Didn't want to review for obvious reasons.

Any help would be great.

This is the starting of the new Bourne movie...Bourne Fantasy!  :D
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 01:15:00 pm by Brumish »

Offline JontyR

I'd suggest searching for chinese acupuntcure or herbal therapy centres and then seeing which you recognise.

That's presuming the man in the white coat hadn't come to take you away.

Offline fredhiggins

Offline nwluvit

I also reckon its a chinese TCM shop

Offline Henry767

I know it.. There was a series of rooms, all painted white and identical..a strange couch with a face hole in each.. Disorientating electronic music, a giant exploding rabbit.. A man in a white coat had a test tube of a secret formula that would cause societal collapse by making everyone have sex all the time... The general shot him, then a woman in a leather catsuit rescued me and a chap with a bowler hat and umbrella drove us home in his Bentlyvwhile they've changed witticisms about chinese antiques.

Offline dog999

I know it.. There was a series of rooms, all painted white and identical..a strange couch with a face hole in each.. Disorientating electronic music, a giant exploding rabbit.. A man in a white coat had a test tube of a secret formula that would cause societal collapse by making everyone have sex all the time... The general shot him, then a woman in a leather catsuit rescued me and a chap with a bowler hat and umbrella drove us home in his Bentlyvwhile they've changed witticisms about chinese antiques.
Thank you 'MR BOND!'. :lol:

Offline myothernameis

Offline dog999

Was the man in the BOWLER HAT 'ODD JOB?'. :lol: