Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: looking for full service thai girls in birmingham  (Read 5711 times)

Offline 25nicenfun

hi guys like it say that's what im looking for any recommendations seems just just be loads of HR and HE I want the full works now tho. I did go to SENSUAL THAI MASSAGE about a yr back and saw a stunning girl who had just got there that morning looked like a young lucy lou. I did ring them today and now they don't offer full service but do HR still for £50 for half hr. so if anyone can point me in the right direction would be thankful cheers lads  :drinks:

fos

If Wolves is not too far try Lulu on gumtree.

Offline 25nicenfun

Yes I seen the two thia girl profiles in wolves did want it to be brum but if there are none then I spose I'll have to give them ago out there

fos

Yes I seen the two thia girl profiles in wolves did want it to be brum but if there are none then I spose I'll have to give them ago out there
They are on my list but as I travel from Shropshire will be in a few weeks time.
Keep us posted if you do go.
Cheers
Fos

infoseeker

If by thai you mean oriental then this girl is worth a try
oriental lucie
External Link/Members Only
Unlike the vast majority of Oriental working girls she is brought up and educated in the UK, like the daugther of the local chinese takeaway, fish and chips shop owner type.

Offline 25nicenfun

Cheers bud she looked great but only outcall first time :(

willey

hi guys like it say that's what im looking for any recommendations seems just just be loads of HR and HE I want the full works now tho. I did go to SENSUAL THAI MASSAGE about a yr back and saw a stunning girl who had just got there that morning looked like a young lucy lou. I did ring them today and now they don't offer full service but do HR still for £50 for half hr. so if anyone can point me in the right direction would be thankful cheers lads  :drinks:

She looks a little like this photo but actually is a good looking 40, see

See FBSM thread or my earlier posts, everything is on offer. AKA Jina/Nicky vivastreet massages.

W

Offline Boundless

If by thai you mean oriental then this girl is worth a try
oriental lucie
Unlike the vast majority of Oriental working girls she is brought up and educated in the UK, like the daugther of the local chinese takeaway, fish and chips shop owner type.

You seen her IS?
No reviews on here but seems OK, I've booked in with her for later in the week.

Offline Midsman2014

Just do an AW search....some of the Thai girls on there in Brum are better than others but I have seen most of them and NEVER had a bad experience.

Dekka

Personally think the quality of Thai FS girls in Brum is pretty poor at the moment. Maybe we have been spoiled for the last 5-10 years. The "Snow Hill" groups B&S rubbish is starting to annoy. Unfortunately they seem to be the only show in town at the moment.

Come back Dorra, Monica et al.

Offline Starpoweruk

B&S rubbish is starting to annoy.

I'd have to agree with this, you look forward to meeting a certain girl but get thrown with anyone once there.
Banned reason: Active visitor but no reviews in 9 years
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Excalibur

Personally think the quality of Thai FS girls in Brum is pretty poor at the moment. Maybe we have been spoiled for the last 5-10 years. The "Snow Hill" groups B&S rubbish is starting to annoy. Unfortunately they seem to be the only show in town at the moment.

Come back Dorra, Monica et al.

There used to be two Thai groups in Brum, both run by Mamasan, who both worked and then switched to 'management'. The mamasan who used to manage the Snowhill group has gone back to Thailand so not sure who is running the operation anymore although the increased switching  coincides with the original mamasan going home.

The other Mamasan used to run the group that preceeded the girls name with 'Birmingham' eg Birmingham Sugar, Birmingham Mata and the zany Birmingham Cherry. This group seems to have disappeared so you left with the 'Snowhill switchers'.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 03:17:07 pm by Excalibur »

circusbizarre

Offline Stapler

I saw this girl when she called herself lucy4u

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good looking, nice tight body. However her prices have gone up! She is now charging extra for OWO CIM. When I saw her it was inclusive! In fact she offered this and cum twice in a half hour appt.  It's been a couple of years. A well spoken Englishman answered the phone. No problem though
I think she only comes to Brum on and off now.
Middle picture most accurate.

..S...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 08:27:10 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Excalibur

Agree with Stapler. I saw her as Lucy in the Centenary apartments years ago when she had an offer on at £50 for 30 mins and £90 for an hour all inclusive. Pretty sure the first picture is not her although the other two are representative.