Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trip to Birmingham - first punt in almost 2 years! Any recommendations?  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Jw280

I’m due to be working in birmingham next week for a few days and with the lack of action I’ve had in the last 2 years due to the obvious I’m hoping to have a few solid punts next week to catch up with lost time.

Although I can use the purple site to filter searches as what I’m looking for can be difficult to find I thought I would ask the pros of UKP for advice. Especially when no one can leave feedback ect. I’ve had misleading punts in the past where the profile states they are english/British and speak English yet when you turn up I’ve had to use google translate just to coordinate the services!

Just looking for a British local birmingham lass who can accommodate and that is still working?

Any recommendations at all lads? Hopefully if booked and seen then review will follow as it’s been a while but any information on who would be good to see would help.

Providing the speak fluent English as I feel that communication is a big thing for me then I’m open to suggestions

Ethnicity - open to all
Size - 8-12
Offers - GFE (owo is a bonus)
Rates - from £60-100 for HH

Thanks in advance everyone
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 10:14:05 am by Jw280 »

Offline JontyR

But what do you want to do with them? Have a nice conversation?
Build? Race? Age?

Offline Jw280

But what do you want to do with them? Have a nice conversation?
Build? Race? Age?

No need for the sarcasm, but updated the OP

Offline alibirmingham

There’s also a few scammers and thieves if that’s your thing  :lol:

But in a serious note be more specific in what your looking for and do a bit of homework. Try and come up with a shot list and check for reviews on the site and then ask for opinions. Your likely to get more of a positive response then.

Offline Jw280

There’s also a few scammers and thieves if that’s your thing  :lol:

But in a serious note be more specific in what your looking for and do a bit of homework. Try and come up with a shot list and check for reviews on the site and then ask for opinions. Your likely to get more of a positive response then.

Appreciate the message, I’ll take note for future posts.

That’s my main issues I’ve seen ladies who advertise on VS and the purple site but when you turn up to a switch and bait it leaves me doubting any profile I see.

I’ll continue doing some research on my side too

Offline Moby Dick

Appreciate the message, I’ll take note for future posts.

That’s my main issues I’ve seen ladies who advertise on VS and the purple site but when you turn up to a switch and bait it leaves me doubting any profile I see.

I’ll continue doing some research on my side too
Maybe start here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=23.0

Offline JontyR

No need for the sarcasm, but updated the OP

Was it sarcastic? The only thing in your post related to the SPs ability to speak fluent English.

I find the SPs ability to talk is somewhat curtailed when you've stuck your cock in her mouth.

How tall? A size 8 at 6 foot is skeletal. A size 12 at 5 foot is a bit of a blob.

However based on what you've said i'd be tempted to see if Cindy Veron is working in Brum on the day you are about. External Link/Members Only

Offline Jw280

Was it sarcastic? The only thing in your post related to the SPs ability to speak fluent English.

I find the SPs ability to talk is somewhat curtailed when you've stuck your cock in her mouth.

How tall? A size 8 at 6 foot is skeletal. A size 12 at 5 foot is a bit of a blob.

However based on what you've said i'd be tempted to see if Cindy Veron is working in Brum on the day you are about. External Link/Members Only

Fair enough you’ve got a point, I’m just trying to avoid a bait and switch. It’s not necessarily that I want to pay to have a 30 minute therapy session but I just feel that someone I can communicate with is a must especially with how some girls operate.

Moving on cindy looks like an absolute cracker! Thank you for that mate

Offline pbrown355

External Link/Members Only
Try this one. One of the few genuine profiles on VS. Lots of kissing, no OWO. Couple of reviews on here incl mine.

Offline Billy no mates

Lilith Noir is a good call, I haven’t seen her myself for a good 18 months, but she takes in the positives.

Offline Spurt

External Link/Members Only
Try this one. One of the few genuine profiles on VS. Lots of kissing, no OWO. Couple of reviews on here incl mine.

Is there a link to the review please

Offline pbrown355

If you look at my reviews she's currently no 7 on the list. May be no 8 if you don't read it soon.

Offline Cryton123

Top of your price range but I’d go for Paloma External Link/Members Only

Really good looking with a gym fit body and I found her chilled and relaxed. OWO included.

Offline alibirmingham

Is there a link to the review please

I’m Sure I’ve also done a review of this wg. She’s recently up’d her prices to £70 and no regulars discount (I know cos I’ve asked  :D) but if she’s seen you before then owo is included from what she told me.

Not sure if I’d pay £70 to see her as she’s no Katie hot or Melanie as she was known before. Talking of which there’s another wg with a very good track record. Melanie/Katie, whatever you call her, she’s been consistent, vfm, and a good vanilla type gfe not to mention she’s quite a looker with a fit body, boobs, and bum

Offline valiumdick

Try Tazmin hall green slim 100% english 35 ish slim 07511120117 can be bit hard to get but worth it fit as fuck :wacko:

Offline Jw280

I’m Sure I’ve also done a review of this wg. She’s recently up’d her prices to £70 and no regulars discount (I know cos I’ve asked  :D) but if she’s seen you before then owo is included from what she told me.

Not sure if I’d pay £70 to see her as she’s no Katie hot or Melanie as she was known before. Talking of which there’s another wg with a very good track record. Melanie/Katie, whatever you call her, she’s been consistent, vfm, and a good vanilla type gfe not to mention she’s quite a looker with a fit body, boobs, and bum

Thank you for the recommendations alibirmingham 👍🏽👍🏽 Do you have a link for Melanie/katie sounds like the vanilla service on offer would be right up my street.

Really do appreciate these. Hoping to see 2/3 next week! So far  I’m liking the look of Lara and cindy veron both look great!

Offline alibirmingham

Thank you for the recommendations alibirmingham 👍🏽👍🏽 Do you have a link for Melanie/katie sounds like the vanilla service on offer would be right up my street.

Really do appreciate these. Hoping to see 2/3 next week! So far  I’m liking the look of Lara and cindy veron both look great!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

(Old link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only )

Be warned to Pugh, she can be difficult o book as not always Available.

Offline Jw280

Looks like Lara has disappeared 😭.

Will be posting reviews later this week! Wish me luck. Any other suggestions welcome