Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot xxx Natalie - Chingford  (Read 1036 times)

102 review(s) for Dirty Cum Whore (98 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline chriss

Lady Hot xxx Natalie
Very attractive British lady please check my previous review.

Link
External Link/Members Only
Communication
Sent WhatsApp messages one week in advance.
Gentle reminder day before meeting.

Price 200£ for 2h

Location Chingford easy to find, easy to park.

Place Hotel in Chingford
Very discreet and safe.

Room
Large air-conditioned room with big bed , firm mattresse, sofa and big mirror.

Outfit
Natalie provided requested outfit (secretary)She has lots of sexy and outfits, so hard to choose.

When
End of April

Introduction
I have to write another positive review for Natalie. She gets better & better with each visit.
She dresses so sexy and can suck me until I cum everywhere.

Meeting
Round One
I met Natalie in her hotel room, she always looking hot as fuck, we started light kising and she undress me and started suck my cock after we switched to 69 Natalie pussy is always shaved and fresh.
We spent around 15 minutes  on oral , I was ready for sex Natalie grabbed condom and put on my cock with her mouth. We fucking in my favourite positions after  she removed condom and finished me with blow job I'm explode two weeks load everywhere my spank was on me on her and bed.

Round Two
Natalie started massage my back and legs she told me she is qualified  masseuse I was surprised her massage is really good.
I flipped over and Natalie massage my chest,  cock and started licking my balls and cock,  deep BJ, 69 and titfuck.
Condom on and I finished extensive orgasm even better than first time.
Get dressed and left 2h time.

Conclusion
have met Natalie several times, her service, positive energy and personality is like a magnet that attracts you to her. I
recommends longer meetings to fully enjoy of wild sex, amazing BJ, relaxing massage and the pleasure of being with an attractive woman. If you value quality over quantity, Natalie is a best choice.

Offline Hotshots76

For the love of God, someone drop me her number please.

Offline hendrix

For the love of God, someone drop me her number please.

If you click on her review summary at the top of the page, there is a number displayed.

Offline Fuzzyduck