Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG farts!!  (Read 6832 times)

Offline maxxblue

A really loud fart might make me insist we share the shower first before I rim her.  Other than that my cock really doesn't care about farts, it just wants to fuck.

I can understand the need for showering before a rimming session, but unless she has a wet fart, why would she need to shower after farting?

JV547845

Just if it's so loud it sounds like she might have followed through.  Same goes for me too I guess. 

Offline Kentpunt

I've had loads of wg's fanny fart on me they all ignored it except one she laughed about it, I've never had them actualy fart though, although I've let a couple of silent ones slip out :cool:

Offline CBPaul

I've had loads of wg's fanny fart on me they all ignored it except one she laughed about it, I've never had them actualy fart though, although I've let a couple of silent ones slip out :cool:

After a fairly lackluster start to a punt a particularly petite asian prossie gave me massive entertainment thanks to her pussy farts, the further in I went, the higher the note.

The only time I remember a prossie farting proper was a street girl, massive ripper but she followed through and filled her jeans. As luck would have it she was outside the car at the time and was genuinely surprised when I said no to a lift back. I seem to remember donating by wet wipes though.