Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The potential implications of the negative review  (Read 5350 times)

Mids_guy_uk

if you read the reviews and the responses of the girls sometimes you can tell if its a genuine no chemistry meet etc

James999

if you read the reviews and the responses of the girls sometimes you can tell if its a genuine no chemistry meet etc

Chemistry to most pro$$ies relates to the gear they buy from their dealer  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

Chemistry shouldn't come in to it, it's not dating.

A professional prossie shouldn't need to click with a punter to provide a good service.

You make it sound like it's a joint responsibility, but then I suspect you might be a prossie yourself  :hi:

Offline dandaley

I think you guys who spend your time chatting to prossies about punting and punting forum need to get out a bit more. Prossies are there for you to have sex with, if you want to chat end something more varied.

If you're chatting about "this was said on that forum" or "that was said on this forum" or (most worryingly) "what do you think of this member and his negative review" then you're too involved in my opinion.

Is it really so hard to find something else to talk about, if you have to talk at all? I'll make perfectly friendly chit chat, off the clock, but it won't be about punting.

And similarly, I can think of nothing more dull than having to talk to people about my job.

nothing wrong with a nice natter in between the sexual stuff, i do 1-2 hr bookings and i certainly dont perform for a whole hour or two ffs !  so any normal person would chat inbetween times about all sorts, quite normal.  If you just shag solid for an hr without a word must be a very odd meeting imo. 

James999

nothing wrong with a nice natter in between the sexual stuff, i do 1-2 hr bookings

How many times would you come in say a 2 hour booking ?

Offline PatrickCarnes

You don't expect chemistry to determine the level of service with your lawyer or accountant when you are paying them for a job.

Offline dandaley

How many times would you come in say a 2 hour booking ?

2 usually or 3 at max James.

Flunt

If someone writes a genuine negative review then what does the pro$$ie have to moan about? If you're a pro$$ie learn from it!

Imagine the advice on SAAFE, one girl says book a guy every 15 minutes and the first to show gets the goods the rest can do one. Time wasters affect both sides. If Brittney has fucked Sir Frank about and ditched him for a better offer then she deserves a negative. Any future punters should be made aware that a booking may or may not happen, that's why you have a plan B with any pro$$ie. I wouldn't worry about how she got the news, if a pro$$ie really fucked me over I might be tempted to send her a message with a link to my review. As for the white knights, I don't know what they hope to achieve with some temporary, paid for fling by defending them. A peck on the cheek and a grateful thank you? And when she has moved on/retired and you're looking for a new regular then you deserve a shit punt because no one reviewed her. Reliable reviewers are more rare than reliable pro$$ies.

JV547845

I think you guys who spend your time chatting to prossies about punting and punting forum need to get out a bit more.

I thought you were a paragon of anonymity, or is punting all old hat and routine and boring to you now?  I don't know anyone who knows I punt so who else am I going to talk to about punting (and punting forums)?  That's why UKP is a God send really.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Chemistry shouldn't come in to it, it's not dating.

A professional prossie shouldn't need to click with a punter to provide a good service.

You make it sound like it's a joint responsibility, but then I suspect you might be a prossie yourself  :hi:

In a perfect world you are right, but we don't live in a perfect world, sometimes I simply don't "click" with a pro$$ie despite the fact that she has done nothing wrong.    :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

You don't expect chemistry to determine the level of service with your lawyer or accountant when you are paying them for a job.

Totally irrelevant, your accountant doesn't suck your dick.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The happy one

I recently posted a negative review on here based solely on my experience. The girl in question has previously had extensive positive reviews from sound UKP members. However, I felt my experience warranted a negative review and posted accordingly. I've since been informed that someone has directed the girl in question to my UKP review (which is of course viewable to non members).

I don't know who did this but I suspect it's not only a punter but probably also a UKP member? I've no evidence to support this, it's just a hunch. The person in question (I'm not going to name them because I don't want to drag them into shit plus I've always held them in high regard) who contacted me, explained that the girl merely tried to explain why the meet was cancelled.  I've said my bit on the review and I'm not out to damage the girls reputation.   In fact, I don't think she's done anything wrong here, she's simply tried to clarify what went wrong her end. I'm therefore not going to add anything further to my review, hence posting this elsewhere (where it's only viewable to members).

However, if this has been stirred up by a fellow UKP member, it represents a new low for me, although I'm sure a lot of the old hands aren't surprised at such developments.  I'm sure anyone could have tipped her off for a variety of reasons but if it is a punter, I'm sure most of us can guess why. the aspect that disappoints me is the potential grief associated with negative reviews. Would the mystery person have tipped her off to a positive review? I suspect not, but a negative review somehow attracts attracts a different kind of interest with some.

I'm paranoid at the best of times but this has made me particularly paranoid. transparent reviews are essential for UKP or the feedback system will become as meaningless as AWs. I've not been subject to any abuse whatsoever here and I would like to reiterate that I've got no beef with the girl about this (or the meet that didn't happen, water under the bridge etc) but it's appears that some people have their own agenda. I guess there's no such thing as 'puntclub'

The best bit about her seeing the review is that it might mean no one else is treated the same way

So that could be a positive

Offline Daffodil

I thought you were a paragon of anonymity, or is punting all old hat and routine and boring to you now?  I don't know anyone who knows I punt so who else am I going to talk to about punting (and punting forums)?  That's why UKP is a God send really.

Exactly, that's what UKP is for. I just run UKP in the background to provide some light entertainment and try to help my fellow punter, which is where my loyalty lies. I'm altruistic like that  :cool:

I think it's pointless talking to a prossie about punting anyway because they have different goals to you and have a vested interest in telling you what you want to hear. As such I take whatever they say with a pinch of salt.

You also sound like you don't just chat with them about punting in general and their work as a prostitute, but about punting forums and the associated politics. That's getting too involved in my opinion.

Offline punk

Totally irrelevant, your accountant doesn't suck your dick.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hmm or may be?

raylondoner

.... just sucks your blood!

JV547845

You also sound like you don't just chat with them about punting in general and their work as a prostitute, but about punting forums and the associated politics. That's getting too involved in my opinion.

Well that's my choice.  It just does me good to get it all off my chest through my vocal chords to a real person instead of just on this forum.  They WGs're probably just pretending to listen to me anyway, but that doesn't bother me.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think it's pointless talking to a prossie about punting anyway.

It is pretty hard to spend an hour with a pro$$ie and not talk at all --------------- so what do you suggest should be discussed, I don't want to hear about her pimp boyfriend and her brats that's for sure.   :hi:

Offline berksboy

Thats way its best to do 1/2hr and just fuck her and go , i dont pay to chat to a pro££ie

Offline dandaley

Thats way its best to do 1/2hr and just fuck her and go , i dont pay to chat to a pro££ie

see thats not how i see a booking i pay to have a gfe i like the lot, small massage, cuddling, lots of dfk foreplay sex and a chat (yes i like to talk to them !).  Mind you my pref is more mature and english so they have a brain and something to talk about.

A more relaxed hour and i am good to go gets the stress released from my body and my mind.

if i just wanted release i would have a wank tbh  :hi:

Offline PatrickCarnes

I don't have an accountant.