Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Jess - Westerhope  (Read 1631 times)

23 review(s) for Busty Jess (17 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CELICA GT

£50 for 30 min
External Link/Members Only

Quick review for Busty Jess 
Met her on Friday at a new venue for her in Westerhope, street off the main road but discreet , easy free parking around the corner, on main bus route from the town if you want to use public transport.

Comms from Jess on AW were fine. she contacted me letting me know I could meet a bit earlier if I wanted too, this I did as it was convenient for me.

Usual hide behind the door thing, once closed, wow presented with a big smile and even bigger tits :yahoo: straight upstairs  passed over the donation along with a little bit of chat then into some fab DFK and mutual fondling, off with the clothes and I was into those marvellous mammories :thumbsup: onto the bed more DFK, sucking of her wonderful nipples, down for some RO, My turn next receiving superb OWO, :yahoo: on with the hat, Jess straight on top with a nice motion and her tits looking awsome :thumbsup: moved into mish which always completes things for me, Short rest and chat, I was happy with that but Jess got down on the floor and finger wagged me over, stood in front of her and she gobbled up the little fella and brought him back too life with more expert OWO until my legs were wobbling, she wanted me to cum over her tits but the little fella had nothing left to give :(
Got sorted and at the door a bit more chat and kissing, a great time had with a great girl.  :yahoo: :dance:
Thanks to the Prof for initially alerting me to Jess and the recent reviews provided by UKP members :drinks:

StJamesLad

She seems to be gaining a bit of a reputation, in a very positive way, at present. To the hit list she goes! Cheers.

Offline waynekerr600

Pleased you had a good time Celica. She reality is a top girl. Wish I'd discovered her sooner.

Offline Sar-Major

Nice, concise review there C-GT, glad you enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to my session with her next time I stop over in the toon.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

She's certainly gaining a very good reputation.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kev3773

Nice one celica, she's definitely one I'm considering from recent comments on her  :hi:

Offline AgedCases

And to think, she was my 2nd ever punt last August. Ah, mammaries...er, memories I should say!