Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot April - Maidenhead  (Read 2389 times)

47 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6093432) (38 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Marcvsz

External Link/Members Only

1 hour + Rimming £170

Just saw her. She really deserves all the attention she is getting. This women is a machine and a sweetheart at the same time.

I second everything other reviewers have said.

Not exactly like the heavily photoshoped pictures on her profile, she is much less rounded over all, smaller boobs and ass. She is very slender.  And in her mid 30's if I had to guess. Nonetheless, she is pretty and makes you feel like a long lost boyfriend, we established what services I wanted, and she obliged happily. In broken English, asks about your day, talks about life in general, very engaging.

After exchanging paperwork and quick shower, straight into DFK, a weird one btw, she doesn't stick her tongue into my mouth (she did stick it somewhere else though), but she runs it around my lips, and doesn't seem to mind my tongue into her mouth, but it just feels weird sticking your tongue into a gaping mouth. Anyway, same routine as described by others, she licked all over my torso and nipples, arms, the very edge of my armpits (!?), then balls and start rimming me, no mercy or holding back, her tongue was all over my asshole and as deep as she could go inside, then OWO with deepthroating, and sucking up all her saliva as she lifted her head for air. Really amazing. She positioned her self to my right side so I could access her pussy which was free-for-all, rubbing her clit, finger in. Then I pushed her leg over my head so I could like her and again she happily facilitated that. This was a good 15 minutes

One thing I couldn't miss while fingering her as she stayed in doggy position while sucking me, is how very tight her pussy was, I was honestly surprised. I wonder if she has had an operation to tighten up or something. That again passed through my thoughts when she bagged me up and started riding me cowgirl, she squatted over me and bounced away on my dick, very tight and warm, she would lean forward and lick my nipples. However, every time I tried to push back up, she kind of limited the penetration, which also happened on mish with her laying at the end of the bed, when I dig deeper she seemed a little uncomfortable with the deeper thrusts and would pull back a little. But there were no issues in doggy, I held her by her shoulders to go really deep for a bit, then held her hips and smashed it, all three positions must have gone for about 20 minutes. I am only an average 6" 1/2.

I then lay down again and asked for more oral, she then removed the rubber and started the balls/asshole/deepthroat routine for another 5 minutes till I came in her mouth, and she did that thing to hold all the cum in her mouth whilst the cleaned me up, asked if it was good with a thumbs up, and a smile, before going to the bathroom to recompose herself.

To this point there was another 15 minutes left. I tend to book 1 hour, as I like to really build up before finishing. As I am a one shooter, I then went for a shower after she came back, then we chatted for 5 minutes upon my return to room, while I got dressed. I must have left on the dot for the hour.

I would return and do recommend. Best money I ever spent with punting, albeit I am not very versed in punting yet.

Offline Topdog

Great review, thank you.

Need to get and see her. Assume you paid the extra for rimming on you (£40)? Fingering is unusual, most do not allow it, did she get wet or use lube?

Offline Dan25085

Good review Marc. Onto my hotlist this one goes!

Offline marion70

A lovely and energetic girl saw her in Chelmsford. The rimming bit concerns me though as would not want to kiss someone whose tongue has been everywhere on someone's arsehole ! Personal preference but cautious now on seeing her again!!!

Offline Marcvsz

I did pay 40£ for rimming. The hour is 130£.

And she used lube.

Offline Young_gent14

Haha literally spot on lad!  :D I didn’t realize you could pay extra for rimming...I’ve never actually tried it so may give it a go!  :thumbsup:

Offline deg_dilemma

Is this her?

Putting aside the tattoos, it does look so much like her.

Offline Tun210

Is this her?

Certainly there is a resemblance of her, maybe someone who has seen her in flesh can confirm.

Offline Royd30

Resemblance but don’t think it’s her....hope that helps...regards

Offline Tun210

Resemblance but don’t think it’s her....hope that helps...regards
I am guessing you have seen her?

Online da26

Can see the similarities but it’s not her... the one in video has a wider face then April.

Offline Royd30

Yes I have seen her, pleasant face, behaviour, low GFE, assertive and in control of meet, wouldn’t know how to rate her. Would not return. 90% she is not girl in video as I said slight resemblance. This Russian crew not the greatest for reliability but really great at B&S, girls always on the yellow label shelf as right on their best before date.

Offline Marcvsz

Is this her?

Definitely not her.