Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen at Oriental Court in Knaphill  (Read 4962 times)

Offline ffstiap

Helen at Knaphill Oriental Court

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
07450 299864

First time I visited Oriental Court in Knaphill. I've been a few times to Natural Relax in Brookwood but as they now charge £45 for an hour's massage I decided to switch.  I booked by phone (£40 for an hour) and showed up at the agreed time.  The door was open, straight in and was lead to the second room by Helen.

Helen is a Chinese lady, late 20s?, 155cm tall, with a fuller figure (not skinny or hour glass but not chunky either) with fantastic real large soft breasts with little droop. She has no tattoos (nice)and shoulder length bob. She is friendly with ok English but sometimes hard to understand.  She wore a brown knee length dress. She has not had a Covid shot yet so her mask stayed firmly on. 

After I gave her the money, she left the room while I undressed. The massage itself was good but perhaps a bit disjointed.  Left shoulder then head, back to the shoulder etc.  After about 25 minutes she started with the legs and the asked me about extras without CC Swiping.  We agreed on B2B with 'cum on breasts' for £40 (She asked me how much I usually pay). The massage continued this time with CC Swipes and tickling fingers until she got undressed. 

I sat on the massage table while she stood leaning back against me for some sensual petting.  She then lay down with me for a while before she climbed into a cowgirl position and rubbed her pussy lips up and down my shaft. She obviously did not let me slide inside. Finally she lay on the massage table, put some massage oil between her magnificent breasts and pushed them together.  I then had a nice tit fuck to completion which resulted in me blowing a weeks worth between her tits and into her chin. This was perhaps a bit of shock to her as she gave a little shriek and immediately jumped into the shower. She told me I was very healthy! :lol: While she showered I cleaned myself up and when she was done, she got dressed and the massage continued. She was a lot chattier for the second half and after the massage finished I was offered a shower. She left the room while I got dressed and then came back to let me out.  I was inside for an hour and five minutes.

Positives
Cheap! £40 for hour long massage and £40 for B2B
Cute girl.
No tattoos
Fantastic real Tits.
Fantastic B2B and tit fuck.
Good Massage

Now the Gripes:
She got a text and briefly checked her phone with one hand while continuing the massage with the other.
The thin ceiling meant you could hear people talk and move in the upstairs flat.
The head hole in the massage table was somewhat uncomfortable.
The reception has a strange aromatic smell which luckily does not extend to the massage room.

WHY??????
2/3s of one wall is a giant mirror but the head hole is in the 1/3 of plain wall making the mirror useless!!!
Background music is a Chinese string Muzak interpretation of western music. :music:

I will be back!

ps The attached sign might as well read: No sexual service and please cum quietly!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online advent2016

Non Sexual service. If I get the right vibes I might still ask and offer more money.

Offline ffstiap

Hey advent

I think the sign is for the benefit of the establishment's owners so that they don't get done for owning or managing a brothel.  Their argument would be that they run a legal non sexual massage parlour and what happens between the masseuse and the 'punter' behind closed door is out of their control.  I would be very surprised if any of the money for 'extras' flows in the owner's hands but then I'd also be surprised if more than a pittance of the money for the massages finds its way in the masseuses' hands.

Offline gwtom

Are you sure you got Helen's name correct?

I tried today and got a Wendy, far less of a great time, and said no idea who Helen was...

Offline ffstiap

Hey gwtom

Yes, I'm pretty sure it was Helen though I most of the time she answered using a Chinese name that I won't repeat here.  I had to ask several times for her 'punting' name before she told me it was Helen,  but of course I have no way of verifying it. Also, it is common for massage parlours to change staff at the end of the week.

The girl I meet was very accommodating but I think a common mistake for punters in massage parlours is to lie back and expect things to happen. :rolleyes:  I make a point in being friendly, chatty and complementary and once the fun starts (b2b) I asked do undress her and hugged cuddled and groped.  Once she started wanking me off, I suggested several different positions until we ended in a titwank. I make a point to complement her at every stage.

ps, I can't find your review.  Can you put up a link pls.

Offline gwtom

Hi,

No problems, will review now just wanted to see your thoughts first.
I get that it requires a two-way street, I've been visiting OC for a couple of years and FBSM for many before that. When Grace was running the shop I found it far better VFM and friendlier, so was just unsure if maybe the new ownership was a bit tighter...

Online advent2016

Are you sure you got Helen's name correct?

I tried today and got a Wendy, far less of a great time, and said no idea who Helen was...

For someone that "knows as lot about this place" and hasn't posted a single review about makes me a bit sceptical about your knowledge. I been to many places and even the same girl has given me different names on subsequent visits or they take the name of a popular girl. Used to happen all the time at Sang Ling in Baker Street, I'd ring for Lucy arrive and it would be a different Lucy.

Reports are the lifeblood of UKP.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 11:59:11 am by advent2016 »

Offline gwtom

Fair play, you're right I've not reviewed this place. To be honest I only joined here 3 months back, during lockdown 3.0 where all the shops were closed and didn't see the point in popping in a review from ~6 months ago when I had no idea if the places would be the same or even exist in 2021. Have now posted my review of Wendy, and will definitely go back and post more in the future.