Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica Maidstone  (Read 2508 times)

Offline Villapostie

External Link/Members Only

This is probably the strangest punt I’ve ever had. Been trying to get hold of her for a while with no luck I rang on the off chance to see if she was available and got through and made an appointment in a hours time. Was given postcode which was just in the town I decided to park up at Sainsbury’s and walk there called her and she gave me directions over the phone which was across the street from the postcode she gave me eventually found my way there and she was located next to the Ford garage.

Got inside to find a bed in the middle of the kitchen Veronica was pleasant enough a slim attractive lady I would say is in her 40s. Stripped down as did she and she started massaging my back and are all while I was staring at an oven door this went on for about 25 minutes then I was asked to turn over. I asked if I could touch her and she was fine with that and the old chap started getting excited which she was massaging my front I started to finger her pussy which made her wet so I asked her to sit on my while she wanks me off. Then I asked if she wanted to fuck and she said yes so she popped the Johnny on and started riding me then switched to missionary and then I filled the bag.

The whole time while i was fucking her missionary she wouldn’t look me in the face but all in all a decent punt with unexpected full service. Been on a bed in a kitchen was also strange yet again so is she in a nice way. The massage wasn’t the best if I’m honest I did wonder giving her a neutral but with the added fuck a borderline it’s a border line positive.

I’m not sure if full service is on offer all the time I would suppose you would have to ask. I get the feeling she moves around Maidstone a lot hence the bed in the kitchen.

Paid £60 for the hour I was there about 45 minutes I’m not sure if any amenities are available so keep that in mind if you go and see her.

Probably wouldn’t return.

Offline Wilbs10

I visited maybe two years ago she was in the same place then next to Ford she gives full directions how to get to the flat
Defo weird having a massage in the kitchen/sitting room in full day light

Offline Villapostie

I visited maybe two years ago she was in the same place then next to Ford she gives full directions how to get to the flat
Defo weird having a massage in the kitchen/sitting room in full day light

Yeah I got the directions to which were a tad confusing

Offline Guitartuna

I have been trying to get hold of her for a few weeks now . No answer to my phone calls or texts . I have spoken to her before and she really is a bit wierd . When I have spoken to her she was adamant it was just massage which is why I never went ahead with it . Then I read a review that she strips naked , you can feel her and hand relief . Hence trying to get hold of her lol . Now this review and I find out she fucks as well . I would like to give her a go just for novelty of getting a service from a nutty foriegn woman and a bed in the kitchen  :D . It feels like a right of passage  :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Villapostie

I have been trying to get hold of her for a few weeks now . No answer to my phone calls or texts . I have spoken to her before and she really is a bit wierd . When I have spoken to her she was adamant it was just massage which is why I never went ahead with it . Then I read a review that she strips naked , you can feel her and hand relief . Hence trying to get hold of her lol . Now this review and I find out she fucks as well . I would like to give her a go just for novelty of getting a service from a nutty foriegn woman and a bed in the kitchen  :D . It feels like a right of passage  :sarcastic:

I wasn’t expecting full service but when I asked for it she picked the Johnny straight off the worktop so I assuming it is on offer but with this lady but who knows

Offline Monkeymike

Where abouts in Maidstone is this place, I want to book but working in Maidstone with lots of people is a bit concerning if you know what I mean

Offline snipercat

I see her years ago in bearsted ,she worked in gated development, there was a a load of rubbers on her dressing table,all I remember was it was odd and she had poor tits

Offline Sausagesurprise

I’m just doing a review on her