Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Irene - Portsmouth ( Dom session )  (Read 2536 times)

6 review(s) for Miss.Irene (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline peachbottom

Hi

This happened about 3-4 months ago but never got around to the write up

External Link/Members Only

Felt like being punished and she had been on my hotlist for a while.

Called and was asked to text. Not unusual for roms, but the responses were very quick and detailed.

I asked for sex and domination but was told that was not available. It was one of the other.
Well who was i to argue with my mistress for the day.

I gave her some ideas of what i wanted and booked an hour in for £120

Appearance

She is beautiful and very striking. I shall be going back to put my penis in here at some point.
Age is about right, well dressed for the role and smelt great. No complaints here.

She is near the bottom of Northern end, if i remember correctly. In a terrace house, with parking nearby.
No issues and was a busy enough street that I had no issues with fear of people watching the house.

I should mention she lives with External Link/Members Only who is much prettier in person than her photos.

Session

Not going to give any details but it was exactly what I wanted and I got to cum twice as is the 1hr Rom rule. They were big pops thanks to her too.
While i left a little early on the hour, it wasn't by much and i didn't feel cheated.
She wasn't clock watching but after I had cum the second time I knew it was over.

She was very professional, really got into what was asked of her and we had a good chat after the event.

Would i return, well yes. Yes i would.

If only all Roms would work to this level

Offline deek12345

so...you knew what you wanted

you knew what you expected

you know what she got

she knew what you got

she knew what she got

we know you got two pops

apart from that...it was hardly worth writing what was supposed to be a review
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Colston36

so...you knew what you wanted

you knew what you expected

you know what she got

she knew what you got

she knew what she got

we know you got two pops

apart from that...it was hardly worth writing what was supposed to be a review

Utterly uninformative. The opposite of a review. Might just as well have sent a picture of the woman and asked us to guess wtf happened.

Offline timsussex

Not going to give any details

then why bother ?

esp as  a BDSM session can vary so much