Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyMiss7Oaks - Sevenoaks, Kent  (Read 5069 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5336177) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline owl999

As I have been using this site for a little I thought it was time for me to write a review, albeit a short one for now.

I have been to see NaughtyMiss7Oaks a few times now and every time it has been a very pleasant experience.
The location of her flat is very close to the Sevenoaks Highstreet but on a quiet road so it isn't too much of a bother with loads of available parking.
Communications were good throughout although she has made me wait for a few minutes once or twice but nothing major.

Looks wise she a cute small girl, exactly like on her profile and she is extremely good fun once the action gets going. Everything that is advertised is given as well.
She once also gave me the opportunity to have a blow and go with one of her friends (who unfortunately no longer does this work) which was a great experience, only a shame I couldn't afford more at the time.

Otherwise, she is chatty and good fun with a good choice of quiet rock music in the background which is very much my type of music so that works for me!

Apologies for the shortness of this, unsure what else to write and I am not one to go into great detail what occurred during our time. However, if you are looking for a punt in the Sevenoaks area (where there is practically nothing available anyway) she is very much recommended.

(I haven't seen her since she has become pregnant, and to her credit she told me straight away when I tried to book her, I believe it is now advertised on her profile)

External Link/Members Only

Offline deek12345

Haha

"a good choice of quiet rock music"    ?
" extremely good fun"     ?

Is this supposed to be a REVIEW

It sounds like a vicar, who never actually visited the girl, (or possibly anyone else) imagining what it might be like, and trying not to be too explicit when writing 'sexy' fiction.

Sounds like a bit of self-publication here

Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dieseldriver

£200!!!! So what did you get for that what WG's charging a lot less don't give?

Offline Tr1cky

Apologies for the shortness of this, unsure what else to write and I am not one to go into great detail what occurred during our time.

Some detail would have been nice. I will certainly know where to go if I want to meet someone who is good fun.

Offline massageseeker1977

Oh dear, this reads like a shocking attempt at self publication

Does anyone care what used to be on offer with someone who is no longer offering any services

Offline owl999

Ah, seem like I have a learning curve to go up. I can appreciate the above perhaps isn't what people were looking for. Ill try again in the future. However, constructive feedback would be preferred.

Just new to writing these types of reviews. Apologies.

Offline Haderach

Yet, you came back nine months later to post and put this review back at the top of the board.  :D