Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's who lack business skills  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Bmcenturion

I recently had this exchange with a local wg on aw I wanted to see. I'll call her zee in the exchange I had with her below:

me: Will you be working today? If so could we arrange a half an hour appointment at 2200hrs?

zee: Hello! Nice to hear from you! Unfortunately I'm not working today - just tomorrow evening :/ Is that any good for you?

me: If I'll be able to hold on till then I will definitely be in touch!

zee: Okdokay - cool! I'm worth the wait lol!

later on that night...

me: Could we arrange a half an hour meet tomorrow at 6pm?

zee: Hi ya! Unfortunately I already have a booking then :/ I could do 5:15 or a bit earlier if that'd work?

me: Lets say 1700hrs then?

zee: That be brilliant! Can you put a booking through for me then and I'll text you about 1 o'clock so that you have my number and can confirm ;) See you soon! Mwah!

So I do as the lady asks and get this reply...

zee: Hi Thanks for the booking- that's brill!! Look forward to seeing you!

me: See you soon. Please wear a sexy little number for me.     ;) :yahoo:

Two hours before the booking I receive the following email...

zee: Aw man! Just noticed your booking is for today!! I had to cancel today as my period has started :/ Not pleasant! Back again next Tues/Wed and Fri/Sat if you can wait until then. I'm worth it - promise hehe!! So sorry about today though :/

:wacko: :wacko: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

She must be the only woman I have come across who doesn't keep track of that time of the month! :dash:

Offline sweetcheeks

was this a Glasgow girl ? sounds very similar to a conversation I had with one last week.

Offline valdishere

Boys schools out I know but when you are bigger boys and know more about lady things you'll learn that periods don't come like a certain day each month it can often vary by a day or so.

The responses you received do seem reasonable as many would just blow you off with some double booked gaff

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thank your lucky stars she didn't jam a rag up there and carry on whoreing.  :vomit:

Offline henry brubaker

I had the same excuse two weeks ago in very similar fashion. Two hours before agreed time. Does her adult work user name start with an S?

Offline Bmcenturion

Boys schools out I know but when you are bigger boys and know more about lady things you'll learn that periods don't come like a certain day each month it can often vary by a day or so.

The responses you received do seem reasonable as many would just blow you off with some double booked gaff

I agree with you that her responses were entirely reasonable and I'm also with you on variation of days but she should be able to tell what week it'll start at the very minimum!

Otherwise punters who plan their encounters carefully in advance will only be left high and dry and will probably not look to book her again.

I haven't closed my door on the girl. Should I ever decide to book her again I'll have a plan b at the ready in case an unforeseen issue crops up.

Offline Bmcenturion

was this a Glasgow girl ? sounds very similar to a conversation I had with one last week.

Aye, born and bred.

She catapulted straight to the top of my to do list when I read a certain review of her on here.

Offline tazman1002001

Right.....is there any reason we are not naming this girl on here....that's the WHOLE POINT of this website........? :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline mr small

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cancelled on me with 'womans week' long time ago, wish I'd never rescheduled  :dash:

Offline Courtney

I had the same excuse two weeks ago in very similar fashion. Two hours before agreed time. Does her adult work user name start with an S?

Let us list a few starting with S.

Scottish Blonde
Sexy Summer
Sexy Tiffany
Sophie Thomas
Scottish Sophie
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 12:00:04 am by Courtney »

RandyF

zee: Aw man! Just noticed your booking is for today!! I had to cancel today as my period has started :/ Not pleasant! Back again next Tues/Wed and Fri/Sat if you can wait until then. I'm worth it - promise hehe!! So sorry about today though :/

A mystery hoor cancelled on you with 2 hours notice.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Could be useful punter info if the mystery hoor in question, was shown to be a serial timewaster.  Otherwise.... :unknown: :unknown: :bomb:

bananaman

My ex had a rod in her arm so she didn't get up the duff and her woman's week was all over the joint. Sometimes she wouldn't get it for 4/5months solid then other times it seemed to be about every other week. I still banged her despite it, just a bit of blood! Unless this WG is well known for letting folk down then I don't see your reasons to be complaining her response seemed reasonable.