Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bondage Lisa  (Read 854 times)

Offline HornyScot

External Link/Members Only

Hope the link works posting from my phone.  Had booked a meeting with Lisa a few years ago but due to unexpected conflict I had to cancel.  She had been gone from the site a few years once covid restrictions end I might have to try and rearrange that meeting been on my list or was for a while.

Online Abdhal

Offline David1970

Online Abdhal

It’s £200 for an hour, but still having a laugh

Hidden Image/Members Only
Cheers.  :drinks:
Still a bloody piss take.  :manhater:

Offline Problem Child

Is there a reason that you’re telling us this Hornyscot or do you just like to keep the internet informed of prostitutes you’re  maybe thinking about possibly seeing at some point in the near to medium future?

Offline Geeman2020

I imagined her to look like an Egyptian Mummy - slightly disappointed clicking on the link :D!

Offline Happyjose

I imagined her to look like an Egyptian Mummy - slightly disappointed clicking on the link :D!

:lol: :lol:

Offline HornyScot

Is there a reason that you’re telling us this Hornyscot or do you just like to keep the internet informed of prostitutes you’re  maybe thinking about possibly seeing at some point in the near to medium future?

I posted as there aren't to many good choices in West Lothian just thought I would share another option to be fair when I looked at the profile prices where not as listed I'm pretty sure.  Take it how you will.

Offline Jimmy21

I’m 100% sure her old profile she was a bare backer mate

Online scutty brown

profile gone - and I've corrected the name: "bondage" not "bandage"